My journey out of the Matrix.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Romangod,

I am glad to read you are doing better, and your deep insights.
This is good news.

Remember there this isn't really a short journey with an actual 'end' or 'conclusion".

It is an ongoing process.

For a powerfully effective way to self realization, I would recommmend looking into EFT.
Look into Chakra cleansing.
Add daily affirmations to your day.

Look into Dr. Paul Dobransky's materials.
And look into some of Hypnotica's stuff too.
And definitely Carol Tuttle's programs.

I would also recommend including Martial Art and Yoga practice. This in additon to regular resistance training.
I also would highly recommend that you look into meditation, and deep meditation practice like Yoga Nidras.

Try to set aside at the very least, a minimum of 1 hour of total relaxation time for yourself to unwind, and disconnect from all the chatter and static of the day.

I also recommend visualization, EFT , Affirmations, and deep breathing at the start of your day. Every morning, try to follow a routine.

Write out your goals.
Short term ones, and long term.

Read them to yourself as much as possible.
Keep a journal.

Keep focused n your goals.
Keep focused and disciplined on your nurturing and self care. This is VITAL.
Absolutely a MUST.

Find a hobby which emphasizes your artistic and creative side.
Find a hobby that stimulates you physically.
find a hobby, or at the very least try to schedule some time to be in the presence of Nature, a park , the beach, and the like.
And satisfy your intellectual curiosity and read up and research topics of interest to you.
Look to balance out the pusuit of your goals with social activities as well. Clubs, get togethers, any social network where you can meet people similar to you.

I wish you success.

Feel free to ask any questions, I'd be happy to help.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor................. Thanks for your encouragement and you have some great tips there which I'm sure I'll use. I just got back from a night out of live boxing with friends then a nice time at a local watering hole with a lot of laughs and good company. Things are getting better and I am adjusting to this new phase in my life with renewed vigor. The anxiousness is easing, but you are absolutely correct that it is an ongoing process. I will post more tomorrow since it is getting late and I'm very tired. Thanks again. Cheers!

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
Romangod,

I also recommend visualization, EFT , Affirmations, and deep breathing at the start of your day. Every morning, try to follow a routine.

Feel free to ask any questions, I'd be happy to help.

Interceptor................. Can you please expand on the deep breathing? What is the best way to do it? Thanks.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
romangod,
there is no one 'best' way.
There are simply different methods of doing it.

This is one I do all the time. Watch this.:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3h0_qP9eyY

This is one of the best exercises.

Second easy one is simply take a deep breath, hold it for one second, with no tension, then release it.

Breathe in deeply hold it in for two seconds, release it.

With each repetition, hold for one more second. You only need to go up to nine seconds.

but you must get there HONESTLY with not paying any attention to your thoughts. You must be 'empty',

It is important to let your mind flash its thoughts around your mind , but don't pay attention to them. Don't be attached to them.
Have 'no mind'

Breath Bodybulding more advanced

third one, breath in deep to the count of nine heartbeats, hold it for one heartbeat, release it for nine heartbeats.

fourth one, do the same as above, but work up to holding the breath for nine heartbeats, and then release the breath to the count of nine heartbeats.

Hope these help.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor...................... Thanks a lot! I loved the video and put it in my "Favorites". Your post is a tremendous help. You're a breath of fresh air. :)

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Romangod,

Your original post about your struggle for “patience” reminded me of a joke:

There was once a man who was VERY short with people, and he hated to wait on ANYTHING. He had tried everything to get more patience, until he reached the end of his rope. So he went to God----as a LAST RESORT. And this is what he prayed:

“Dear Lord, please give me more patience.”

And this is what God said back to him:

“Alright……….wait on it.” :whistle:

But seriously, though…Life is a race, and we will ALL get to the finish line. But the race we run is NOT a sprint----it is a MARATHON. There is a quote that says that "The Devil is in the details."

And this can mean MANY things, but for our purposes, we will take it as meaning that "There is a certain amount of evil, headache, and despair present when we fall into the trap of worrying about the "process" rather than just continuing to PROCEED."

Through SURVIVING your hardships, you have received many gifts----some you already know about, and some you are only just now becoming aware of. Don’t add stress to yourself by trying to RUSH your way to becoming a “good” man. My friend, the fact that you have the desire inside of you to even want to be a better man makes you HEROIC already----evidenced by your willingness and openness in sharing the revelations that you already have. It’s a community thing. It’s a brotherhood thing. And I understand this.

So forget what you heard, man is NOT really a being of solitude----times of silence and contemplation are only meant to be experienced for a limited amount of time. THEN you must rise up and go BOLDLY back into the fray of LIFE. You see, self-analysis and self-reflection taken to the Nth degree eventually start activating the law of diminishing returns.

Excessive navel-picking, leads to depression. And depression is ANGER turned inwards. And WHY is depression anger turned inwards? Because somewhere deep within our hearts we KNOW that choosing to focus within "ONLY" eventually tends to become a “negatively” SELFISH act.

We know internally that we are MEANT not to be simply takers FROM life, but contributors TO it. THAT is where much of your anger and impatience may come from----except only those who embrace certain spiritual truths are willing to acknowledge this-----OR, even SEE it in the first place. We were not born to hide ourselves away alone somewhere, because there is too MUCH work to be done.

To look within ALL THE TIME can blur our vision to the point where what we see begins to resemble looking into an abyss. We look within ourselves and we see our OBVIOUS limits, but when we look past ourselves, and OUT into the world, we see possibilities, and then those LIMITS vanish. You see, sometimes going INSIDE is confinement, and going OUTSIDE can be FREEDOM.

Romangod, take solace in the fact that we can only live our life as HIGH as our PRESENT level of awareness allows us to reach at any given time. So in a sense, we ALWAYS do our “best”.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also Romangod…please CONSIDER THIS:

Farmers and horticulturalist know that ONLY manure makes things grow FASTER than usual. Likewise, realize that you had the choice to allow the “manure” that you have experienced to either suffocate your life, OR use it as a catalyst to further your maturation process. You sir, have chosen the latter-----that MORE positive path. Now, and unfortunately, by experience, you KNOW that the more shyt you go through, the more you GROW. And the more you grow, the more impatient you are tempted to get with the perceived “slowness” of that growth.

But this is a trap, a trick of THE ENEMY. Worry, anxiety, and impatience are all designed to take you out of the moment------but only in negative ways. Continue in gratitude and continue to live in the NOW. Because in the end, this is really all we have….The NOW.

And as we advance our mission by taking steps of faith, we can only be held responsible for sowing the seeds we've been given (knowing and doing what we KNOW)-------by investing in our own lives, the lives of others, and the parts of the world we CAN influence.

WHY we do the things we do in our lives is just as important as WHAT we do. An important milestone in growing as a man is the willingness to recognize and evaluate your inner motivations---and you are ALREADY doing this.

Life CAN be overwhelming if you try to take it in all at once. But if you take it ONE step at a time, it appears to be more do-able. There is an old biblical statement that says that God is a "lamp unto my feet and a light onto my path."

Now whether you believe in God, fate, destiny, logic, or what have you----this statement still merits thought. Historically, it is said that men who lived back during biblical times, IF they had to travel anywhere during the night, they would carry a lamp----because there WERE no street lights.

So, as that man went out into the darkness, the only light he had was the light he carried WITH him. And if he would NOT make a move for fear of NOT reaching his destination, or out of frustration that his even TRYING to reach his destination was suddenly NOT worth the effort------the light that he carried would be virtually of NO USE to him.

You see, a "path" is a road you walk upon. And it has USUALLY been traveled BEFORE----which is why they call it "a path" in the first place. But we will NEVER even see the path if we give up and never take the next “steps" forward. Remember, there are no new things under the sun, only new people experiencing the same old things.

So what is the lesson? The lesson is to use "the light" you have to make the steps you can. And as you take steps towards the things that give your life meaning, "the path" will become clearer and clearer the further along you go.

Life is fluid. It is like money in the sense that it has an intrinsic value. And like money----must be SPENT. It cannot be horded, or stored up out of greed, fear, or even frustration.

No, life, like money is fluid----and it must FLOW. That is why it (money) is called CURRENCY. It is meant to flow. So likewise, if you CHOOSE to live in the NOW-----in the "current" so to speak, you will find that it is IMPOSSIBLE to worry about the future, or be disappointed by the past.

Realize that as long as your heart is beating, the clock is STILL ticking. You are still in the game. And recognize that your mission of self discovery-----to find your TRUE CALLING, will always be an ongoing process. And if you can accept this, you will start being able to better appreciate, and even “enjoy” the process-----as long as you can remember to live in...

...The "NOW".

Peace...TODAY.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks, Karma.
I was just about to post my appreciation for Victory's posts.
They are deeply inspirational.

Interesting how a quite a few of us are so alike.

There is a point in one's level of consiousness where one is strongly inclined to share wisdom in order to ease others' suffering and find peace.
This is where I'm at.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Man, VICTORY UNLIMITED and INTERCEPTOR never cease to amaze me and always leave a lesson in thier words.

Truly inspiring. My admiration to both of you.

And my utmost respect to both of them. Thanks a lot guys.............. You've helped me immensely and I am forever grateful. Cheers!

:up:

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
thanks, Karma.
I was just about to post my appreciation for Victory's posts.
They are deeply inspirational.

Interesting how a quite a few of us are so alike.

There is a point in one's level of consiousness where one is strongly inclined to share wisdom in order to ease others' suffering and find peace.
This is where I'm at.

And it is a good place you're at and you will be rewarded. Thank you very much. Cheers!

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My journey out of the Matrix continues today. I'm getting a CT scan to see that there are no complications or no new aneurysms. Hopefully, things will be OK. Cheers and wish me luck!

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Romangod,

"CHOOSE" good Health.

Always.

It's not 'luck'.

It's CHOICE.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
Romangod,

"CHOOSE" good Health.

Always.

It's not 'luck'.

It's CHOICE.

Thanks, Interceptor. I have made that choice. I'm eating healthier, excercising more and working on my "spiritual" self.

The CT scan was a piece of cake and only took about five minutes. While waiting at the hospital I saw some very sick people. It left an impression on me to do my best to stay healthy. Cheers!

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks romangod, interesting post by Senor Fingers and he is right on or as some say spot on.

I also like what Interceptor wrote he has alot of good insight into stuff and very much agree with what he say's.

Even at my age I am always trying to expand my thinking and health even if what I read comes from someone younger then me.

LoneSilver

romangod said:

AznPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
if u still feeling anxious, depressed and got no sense of direction or feel like a cloud is floating over ur head....then im afraid ur still in the "matrix "somewhat :p but yo gotta give you props for ur tough journey and for where you are now!

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AznPlaya said:
if u still feeling anxious, depressed and got no sense of direction or feel like a cloud is floating over ur head....then im afraid ur still in the "matrix "somewhat :p but yo gotta give you props for ur tough journey and for where you are now!
Hello, AznPlaya....................... Yes, I am still in the Matrix somewhat but my journey out continues. One day at a time and lots faith is carrying me forward. In a sense, it's like I'm on the outside looking in. Thanks for your props. Cheers.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A huge step in my recovery and getting back to some semblance of normality finally happened today. They've reinstated my Driver's Licence and I just need to hear from my insurance agent and then I'm going mobile. Yeah!

I'm a little nervous but it has to be done. No fear!

Cheers!