My interactions with a Chad and why game matters

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Miami, he would win 5 out of 10 times maybe even 7 out of 10 depending on the venue and don't forget Graham does have a little bit of clout (nearly 4.5 million youtube followers, nearly half a million on IG) he just gotta wear his most expensive watch, outfit and if the girl sees him hop out the lambo they going
Agree. Also, alot of rich people don't dress it as well. Some that you think are rubes are millionaire's but don't see the need to spend it on material items.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people on here like to say that you can get girls without money today and I just wonder what kind of women you are hanging around, anything past a HB7, you need to have some sort of disposable income, this idea that you can just walk around being a bum and getting chicks is ridiculous, maybe if your like generically gifted top 5% but outside of that I don't care how much charisma you have, if you have that much charisma you should be using it to make money, not chase women. Granted, you could do both but I just don't see many guys that actually have this kind of charismatic depth, most are operating on a surface level.

Modeling your approach off of what the 2 respective top 5%ers do is incel territory plain and simple for 90% of men today
Agree! When you're 22 not so much but once you're in your 40s and beyond you gotta have cash! Not saying millionaire but a good job. When you're 21 girls don't care about your job as much.

35 working at McDonald's that's a huge problem!

Someone old and chubby like rush Limbaugh wouldn't got a hot wife in her 30s like he did if he wasnt rich!

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For women 18-29; in relation to babies and sex; they want he genetically blessed man. He doesn’t have to have “game”, just has to talk normally, dress normally.

For women 30+, in relation to babies and sex, they still want the genetically blessed man, but have to settle for the average man. This is where “game” is important. He is not blessed with height and looks, so his words and clothes and money have to make up for it.

For women 18-29, for LTR, they want genetically blessed man and game. Kind of a moot point because no good looking woman will settle when her stock is sky high

For women 30+ for LTR, they will settle for almost any man with a job and taller than them:

Ideally, “game” is only important if a woman is 30+ and wants to have babies with an average man.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people on here like to say that you can get girls without money today and I just wonder what kind of women you are hanging around, anything past a HB7, you need to have some sort of disposable income, this idea that you can just walk around being a bum and getting chicks is ridiculous, maybe if your like generically gifted top 5% but outside of that I don't care how much charisma you have, if you have that much charisma you should be using it to make money, not chase women. Granted, you could do both but I just don't see many guys that actually have this kind of charismatic depth, most are operating on a surface level.
I used to feel the same, now I know the truth.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people on here like to say that you can get girls without money today and I just wonder what kind of women you are hanging around, anything past a HB7, you need to have some sort of disposable income, this idea that you can just walk around being a bum and getting chicks is ridiculous
I don't think there are any hard and fast rules. I've talked about this before, but there used to be a poster here called Backbreaker, and he said that deadbeat guys who had no money attracted women because they were fun, they weren't worn down with working or a career, all they cared about was having fun. There's the old trope about the wandering stranger who comes into town and has sex with all the women, that guy didn't work. He must have had that kind of charm, all he had to focus on was sex and fun.

I know a lot of women who support guys who don't work, and will likely never work. Some women have a caretaker personality, and they are emotionally attached to these guys. Some of these women go from supporting one deadbeat to another.

CjXo

Don Juan
Reaction score
The average women ain’t much better tbh. The only difference is, they expect the guy to be on his A game at all times. I work mostly with women who I use to practice my English skills on. Only a handful are socially savvy. The rest r average to blow average. Gen Zs r the worst too.
But yea let’s blame everything on men.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
deadbeat guys who had no money attracted women because they were fun, they weren't worn down with working or a career, all they cared about was having fun. There's the old trope about the wandering stranger who comes into town and has sex with all the women, that guy didn't work. He must have had that kind of charm, all he had to focus on was sex and fun.
Imagine being retired at fifty and not needing money and concentrating on having fun...

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think there are any hard and fast rules. I've talked about this before, but there used to be a poster here called Backbreaker, and he said that deadbeat guys who had no money attracted women because they were fun, they weren't worn down with working or a career, all they cared about was having fun. There's the old trope about the wandering stranger who comes into town and has sex with all the women, that guy didn't work. He must have had that kind of charm, all he had to focus on was sex and fun.

I know a lot of women who support guys who don't work, and will likely never work. Some women have a caretaker personality, and they are emotionally attached to these guys. Some of these women go from supporting one deadbeat to another.
These welfare queens & confident single moms are getting their kids from someone. I doubt it’s from Benjamin the successful Chad lawyer. Some statements just have me questioning if a guy ever leaves the vicinity of his mother’s basement.

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can speak to this from experience. A variety of guys.

The first are your social guys with good game and a great vibe. I do not mean PUAs or pickup weirdos, I mean guys you can chat with who leave you with good vibes and can make girls feel good as well. These guys can form a social circle fast and yes, they have some money too.

The other are guys who are HER TYPE. Every girl has a type. For example, she might like Hispanic men so even a Hispanic 7 is better than a white 10 to her or vice versa. Being her type is so huge and that is why I tell guys to go for girls who are likely to go for them.

The other are guys who are in the right place at the right time. I am talking the right circles when she is looking.

Then you have guys who are just superior in every way, just on paper and even with game and social skills.

I know we hype up things like SMV and it does matter, you have to be at your best, but luck and timing are just as big for game as SMV are. Put a high value dude in a crap market and he will underperform.
This is gold.

There are many factors in play, some universal like basic social skills and some specific like beards for example. A lot depends on what the girl likes. We had a new kid start at work one time, young short Indian kid. We have many Indian workers who for the most part are invisible but this guy had some guns. Two separate women commented casually that he was ”jacked.” These women never comment openly about what they like but they were both compelled to mention this guy. Not that they wanted to date him but his biceps triggered some attraction cues in both of them.

I’d like to add where she is in her menstrual cycle to your post. This goes hand in hand with timing. A woman may be completely opposed to your advances and then two weeks later she is more receptive because her hormones are raging and she is horny AF. You can see this subtle change if you see a woman on a regular basis. She might cover up most of the time, but for a few short days, she is wearing more revealing clothes and showing more skin. You might notice this cyclical pattern if you pay attention.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is Graham Stephans, a millionaire that is about 5ft 7 or 8...He's short for a male. If you were to put him and some random 6ft 2 Chad that makes 70k a year as an entry level analyst in a cold approaching scenario in Miami or some place with lots of approachable hot women, who do you think would win?
I think the end result is the same. This guy likely attracts women or has a woman (or more) and so does your example of Chad.

So does it matter?

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the end result is the same. This guy likely attracts women or has a woman (or more) and so does your example of Chad.

So does it matter?
So you think this guy can compete against a 6ft 2 Chad in a cold approach contest in a Miami Party Environment spot? I also forgot to mention that he is friends with Dave Ramsey.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that deadbeat guys who had no money attracted women because they were fun, they weren't worn down with working or a career, all they cared about was having fun.
I'm an engineer, I've worked from medical device to aerospace and federal contractors, I noticed that same $hit, when I took the RP and then started to make the gym my priority over everything else, I started noticing men and I was reflecting on my previous jobs also, how men in the industry make their job their priorities like working over time, fat, unattractive, they were making money yes, but man, its crazy how miserable those guys are/were., they were so scared of losing their jobs that they were $ucking up to their bosses, never rocking the boat, never going against what they said, never pushing back, it was so pathetic to see now that I have the RP lens.

Those guys were so pathetic that spent they spent the whole day onsite, either they wanted to escape their wife or they didn't have anything going on for themselves, and their attitude was reflective, always angry or sad or miserable you can see them on their faces.

That's why you can't take the "chase excellence" too serious, you need time for other things, not just working and working all the time

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A lot of women are sexually frustrated as well. You have guys who can't last past 5 minutes in the sack. The Bad Boy is also fun in the sack I mean he better be good at something if he's broke, looks will only get you so far but looks+A1 D game and a woman will make exceptions. A lot of men don't realize but in 2023 satisfying your woman sexually is a deal breaker to them if you can't do it

For most of us who don't have the looks we gotta bring more to the table i.e. money, status, social circle etc

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine being retired at fifty and not needing money and concentrating on having fun...
My cousin retired at 52 a couple years ago. His wife quit work back in the year 2000 to raise the kids while he worked and traveled for his job. Now he plays golf, road trips, travels, works out, and teaches a college business course and even bought a small house for his daughter. While I'll be a working stiff for years. He's loaded.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My cousin retired at 52 a couple years ago. His wife quit work back in the year 2000 to raise the kids while he worked and traveled for his job. Now he plays golf, road trips, travels, works out, and teaches a college business course and even bought a small house for his daughter. While I'll be a working stiff for years. He's loaded.
It's the life. :cool:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you think this guy can compete against a 6ft 2 Chad in a cold approach contest in a Miami Party Environment spot?
No, he can’t. I said both men attract women, regardless of how they do it.

mbc0029

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personality and game is always paramount. Good looks just gets you in the door.

That makes sense.

Looks (short term) and Personality, Game, resources, status, etc. (long term).

It seems like if you workout and stay in shape, you'll naturally get more opportunities, even if they don't pan out. Natural advantage.

But the ability to retain is a whole other monster. That seems to be where the frame, social skills, etc. seem to matter.

I suppose I could slip on a banana peel, and get laid (looks), even with weak game. But after that, everything else comes into play.[/QUOTE]

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, he can’t. I said both men attract women, regardless of how they do it.
The money you'd certainly attract better quality women in general. That guy is neat, not sloppy and not fat and has money. Long term you could get a decent woman with that. Sure, chad could get some young decent look waitress, but overall the money guy could get a better overall woman looks and career wise, not some sloot.

Look at Trump. Other than being tall, he's no Chad, even when younger never worked out, no six pack and he got a much younger and hot Melainia. If Trump was some Chad working in construction a model like Melania who had a good career isn't going for some Chad working cheap manual labor. It just doesn't happen.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at Trump. Other than being tall, he's no Chad, even when younger never worked out, no six pack and he got a much younger and hot Melainia. If Trump was some Chad working in construction a model like Melania who had a good career isn't going for some Chad working cheap manual labor. It just doesn't happen.
Oh, yeah, the happy couple. Seriously, are you envious of either Trump or Melania? I just feel sorry for their poor son Barron.