My goals&plan when I'm free out of Jail!

code2009

Banned
Reaction score
Well many of you don't know that when i'm on the computer or using the internet and logging this website that i'm not at home.I'm currently locked up and held in the Harris County Boys YouthBootCamp Detention Center for boys ages 12-17 its like a bootcamp and a jail combind only that they let you use the computer any day or any time in your room which I'm typing at.I'm on level 10 which is the highest and gives people on that level soo many oppunitys to do free stuff ;).So I will be released in a couple days or weeks I have exactly 3 weeks left until freedom! Yeah and as soon as I get out I have couple plans

1.Holla at girls and getting alot of puzzy

2.Party all day

3.No more causing trouble like breaking the law

4.Give people here more advice when I get home

5.Get a job

6.Go work out at the gym

7.Hang wit my homeboys and homegirls

8.Enjoy freedom

9.Getting along with my mom

10.Work on my school education and planning for education
Well that's all I can think off right now I will edit ifi I think of more,aight this isn't a waste of thread it's ment to inspire people and enjoy freedom.Because when your locked you will learn that freedom is the best thing you can ever have,ofcourse not better then puzzy,lol.But anyways I hope inspire people and once again ignore my horrible grammar/spelling/typing skills their keyboard sucks.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always been free, compared to your situation. I have always been confined though when it comes to the bigger picture. I've lived in the same town basically my entire life, and I have so many bad memories that I have associated the great things in life with everything OUTSIDE OF THIS HELL HOLE.

You can begin planning your education, and work hard at learning immediately after you finish reading this sentence from where you are.

Why were you put in there in the first place?

Last edited:

code2009

Banned
Reaction score
flippinfreak said:
I've always been free, compared to your situation. I have always been confined though when it comes to the bigger picture. I've lived in the same town basically my entire life, and I have so many bad memories that I have associated the great things in life with everything OUTSIDE OF THIS HELL HOLE.

How is there not a gym in a juvenile detention center?

You can begin planning your education, and work hard at learning immediately after you finish reading this sentence from where you are.

Why were you put in there in the first place?
I never said there wasn't a gym in here,its just they give you a time limit when working out and they watch when working out at the gym.That's why im waiting to be free,so I can work out free!I was put in here well because errr at they found weed on me,and this was the second time they found weed on me first time I got on probation,but this time they sent me here.But its not soo bad when your on level 10 because im able to get on the computer and pretty much watch movies without supervision :D.But you guys will probaly see me post alot because i'm not at home so this is the only thing to do_Once I'm free I will still come here and post my field report!

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respond again, I took the gym reference out. You could do some research on working out and just copy routines from the site if your too lazy to learn WHY the routines are constructed:p

Sucks about the weed man, how much did you have on you? Are you going to quit that too when your out?

What's up with you and your mom?

I have no life(;)), so as long as you post, I have questions:D

code2009

Banned
Reaction score
flippinfreak said:
Respond again, I took the gym reference out. You could do some research on working out and just copy routines from the site if your too lazy to learn WHY the routines are constructed:p

Sucks about the weed man, how much did you have on you? Are you going to quit that too when your out?

What's up with you and your mom?

I have no life(;)), so as long as you post, I have questions:D
lol the only thing to is respond :D I had about 8 ten sacks which is $80.00 when I get out yeah i will probaly quit,even though I notice when I am high it makes me more confidence and I just say stuff randomly.But im naturaly confidence :) But i'll probaly be up all night until they its time for school again here which is boring but ooh well thats life.And me my mom well we argue alot over dumb its because she is single mother and my f*cken dad err never seen him since 10 years ago,lol wow i feel like this is my life journal.

Reaction score
HOW THE F*CK?! WHAT!!!!!

Everytime I was locked up, I could barely even get a decent book to read..you're a VERY LUCKY bastard

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got sent down for a 2nd weed offence????

How long for?

Over here you can be caught with heroin several times and not go down (think Pete Docherty).

Anyway, good luck man. Seems like you're getting your sh!t together.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Second weed offence.....you must have had a hell of a lot on you.

I have been caught with weed on me before. Blagged my way out of it. Had quite abit aswell....

Diffrent laws here in the UK thow.

Good luck on the job front being a con....so glad i have a squeeky clean record.

code2009

Banned
Reaction score
aftershock said:
You got sent down for a 2nd weed offence????

How long for?

Over here you can be caught with heroin several times and not go down (think Pete Docherty).

Anyway, good luck man. Seems like you're getting your sh!t together.
I been here for 3 months so far,but 3 more weeks left and i can't wait I have f*ck a girl in a long time once I get out im going to f*ck like crazy :D

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A. Gyms in Youth Centers around here are pretty restricted. I found out a lot in my single day stay lol

B. Stayin' out of trouble isn't fun. Just don't get caught ;)

C. Be picky with who you f*ck. Don't want to get out and get sick. If you know what I'm sayin'.

D. Jobs around here hire kids from Boys Town. Those kids are royal f*ckups. Drugs, assault, whatever. They become wards of the state. Parents send them off because they get in too much trouble. Don't worry about not being able to get a job. You can seal your record when your 18 anyways. Then your future employers won't know sh*t.