My girlfriend chose Facebook over me.

TheManOfSteel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to hate, but I can't believe threads like this get 60 posts. Had you simply dumped this beehotch when she cheated on you, you could have saved yourself a lot of wasted time. Live and learn bud.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, I really feel now that I can't live without her. That I need her. I'm really sad at this moment and I just want to be with her....

I can get all the girls I want but I feel like my world is crashing down without this girl.... :S This makes no sence to me. I'm just way too sad!

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you need to meet more girls thats why. i remember feeling sad over an ex gf.. although i dumped her i wanted her back but she didn't take me... so i was sad at the time but then when i started meeting other girls and fuking them, she was a thing of the past. trust me, when you are out with other girls you totally forget the other ones.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
I can get all the girls I want but I feel like my world is crashing down without this girl.... :S This makes no sence to me. I'm just way too sad!
You CAN get any girl you want. - after you stop that habit of crying and self-pity of which you seem so fond, and start being a MAN and doing what's necessary to get what you want.

Finally, as you've already made the stupid assertion that you "want this girl," trust me when I say you ABSOLUTELY do not.

If I were to judge what you like in a woman based on you saying you "want this girl," here is your list of preferences:

1) Cheater
2) Confrontational b*tch
3) Immature
4) Freeloader
5) etc etc etc

Does that sound like what you actually want in a woman? Well guess what, dude. That's what you keep chasing after! Stop it!

Man up, PrettyBoy. Open your eyes and stop living in fairytale land.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
loveshogun said:
You CAN get any girl you want. - after you stop that habit of crying and self-pity of which you seem so fond, and start being a MAN and doing what's necessary to get what you want.

Finally, as you've already made the stupid assertion that you "want this girl," trust me when I say you ABSOLUTELY do not.

If I were to judge what you like in a woman based on you saying you "want this girl," here is your list of preferences:

1) Cheater
2) Confrontational b*tch
3) Immature
4) Freeloader
5) etc etc etc

Does that sound like what you actually want in a woman? Well guess what, dude. That's what you keep chasing after! Stop it!

Man up, PrettyBoy. Open your eyes and stop living in fairytale land.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

When I was 20, I went through my first big breakup too. It was rough for a few months, but not rough enough to make me vent on Sosuave post after post.

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet your posture sucks.

Straighten up your posture and your life will change.

You cant be walking around like you tired all the time.

Also

Are you serious? Like bro. Come on. You hear what all of these other guys are saying. You know that its the truth. Breakups are hard. You oughtta know you are going to be hurting for a little while. But in the long run, your future self will greatly appreciate your past self for taking one for the team. Man its like 10 dimensions.

****in diverging pathways of universe based on decisions you make in this moment. How many prime years of your life are you going to waste with this girl? Those years could be spent searching for the ACTUAL girl you are supposed to meet up with in the same dimension, but your decision now is ****ing up your whole life path.

Like, bro, get with the dimensionality of your life. You know that gut feeling you feeling right now? Its you, only in the 7th dimension. Hes telling you to man the **** up and come enjoy the life hes having outside of this skank.

Yeah I call her a skank. She probably taking those pictures on facebook turned around, looking like a cat, sticking that fat ass out in those apple bottom jeans that she wear to the club. Talking like yeah me n my girls before I cheat on my boyfriend at the club because he has no self-respect.

Get with your ideal dimension bro.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do have a good posture lol.

I must man up. and I guess all these feelings I have. I'll just keep them to myself and they will go away with time.

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember... It's what is best for you! If you act right theres a girl who you will love way more then this one.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now you are literally suffering from the withdrawal of the love CHEMICAL in your brain. You are like a heroin addict jonesing for his next fix. Thats ALL you are feeling right now. REMEMBER THIS!!!! You were just fine before you met this girl, and you're just fine now. You are an ADDICT who needs to kick the habit. love is literally just a chemical reaction in your brain towards another person.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^That's exactly how I feel. Like I'm just missing something.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So today after like 3 days of NC with her she texts me asking me to go out to lunch with her?

Right now we are at our respective's parent's house for spring break. She hasn't really moved out of our apartment yet.

I have not responded to the text yet. I'm more concerned if she is going to stay in or move out.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ah lil boy
when are you going to grow up? you still wasting mental energy on this girl?

I laugh at this.... is this your house or her house that you are mentioning?
if its yours, I wonder why she hasnt moved out yet?

I would have kicked her out already and if she didnt. I would have the cops intervene.

so she has texted you after 3 days of NC? wow so what???? doesn't mean crap, when its over .... ITS OVER!!!

worst mistake you can make is talking to her again, let alone getting back with her.

but you probably will get back with her, you are too weak right now

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
So today after like 3 days of NC with her she texts me asking me to go out to lunch with her?

Right now we are at our respective's parent's house for spring break. She hasn't really moved out of our apartment yet.

I have not responded to the text yet. I'm more concerned if she is going to stay in or move out.
Are you seriously still talking about this broad? F**k yourself.

There's nothing left to say. If she's not out of your apartment, then it's YOUR fault. If you're allowing her to continue mistreating you, it's YOUR fault. This whole situation, and the cancerous tumor that you allowed it to grow into is YOUR fault.

I don't care if she texted you for lunch. Or if she wants to take your pet cat from the apartment. Or if she wants you to leave the apartment so she can stay. None of that means a f**king thing. You do whatever you have to do to get her out of your life. No excuses. The goal is the removal of her from your life. That's it.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prettyboy

Respect yourself and others will do the same.

Continue on this path and you will literally spend a lifetime feeling just like you do now while you get trampled into the dirt by everyone.

Things have gone too far with this one. The damage is done.

Next girlfriend you find start fresh and don't put up with any sh!t whatsoever.

Be a fcukin' man! Just watch the difference it makes in your entire life.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
On the plus side I got extremely lucky in that my woman doesnt do the whole facebook wank, she doesnt even have a computer for that matter. That was like winning the lottery odds.
Does she also cook and clean? If so you got yourself a keeper my friend :D

I would keep her away from your friends you know try to keep her a secret lol. Somebody want want to steal her.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
f283000 said:
Does she also cook and clean? If so you got yourself a keeper my friend :D
Hell yea. Cooks, cleans, quiet and dainty. You name it. One of those types that come from an extremely strict Greek orthodox upbringing.

Mind you I paid for it with blood sweat and tears, the mountain of sh!t, sub par, loud mouthed, psycho , self entitled cvnts I had to wade through to find a decent one was unbelievable.
f283000 said:
I would keep her away from your friends you know try to keep her a secret lol. Somebody want want to steal her.
Thats the best part, kind of like : see fellas? their not all chubby, loud, drinking and smoking Aussie ockers.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow (.)(.) you have a GREAT woman.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not go anywhere with that girl. I dont care if she asks you for anything. Dont do it.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is extremely hard. I had to give her some of her things back that I had so I did yesterday. Then after we talked it was like we resolved everything and that everything was good. So it seems like everything was resolved and she was apologetic.

So today she calls me and then I answer the phone. She asks me why I am frustrated.... I tell her I'm writing a paper..

as soon as I say that she hangs the phone up on me. So I call her back 3x and she ignores the call (Rings 2x then goes to voicemail = declined)

I text her like wow... this is why we argue so much. Then she calls me back like 10 minutes later when I'm pissed as hell that she ignored my calls and hung up the phone on me. She said she was doing me a favor by hanging up the phone on me so I could work on my paper. I call her out on that bullsh!t and ask her why does she like to piss me off all the time. Then we start to argue and then we get off the phone.

An hour later she texts me and says she apologizes for making me mad. I didn't respond because I was pissed that this girl made me so upset I broke a piece of my phone off by throwing it.

A couple minutes she calls me and I was like hey...... I'm pissed because I broke a piece of my phone. Now I need to go to the store tommorow and buy a new damn 300$ phone or see if I have warranty on this phone. We start to talk about it and I was like can I get an apology in words.... Then she said she is not apologizing and that she already apologized.... Another argument........ Ended up with me completely destroying my phone because I threw it again...... She ends the conversation yelling and calling me a dipsh!t.....

I call back and she ignores every single one of them. Left her a nice voicemail though.

That's just an update guys. I thought everything could be worked out but right back where i was last week........