my girl and halloween...

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hello all, havent posted a problem of my own lately, but i need your all's help.

My girl and i are in an LTR, going on 7 months. it is very intense, and we are deeply in love. But, and theres always a but, its also an LDR. we see each other about 3 times a month on weekends. Well, on halloween we are gonna be split up at our respective colleges. She is gonna go out and drink, which is understandable. But when she gets really piss drunk, like fall down drunk, she is uncontrollably horny. Now when I'm there this is fine. But i wont be there, but other guys will. I told her to be careful, and she already told me not to worry. But i cant help it.

How bad is halloween for girls getting drunk and fvcking guys? And do you guys think theres anything i can do to help? Or should I just trust her for what i can and see her the next weekend?

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends on the circumstances. If there are any guys she is interested in, if she gets pissed drunk, how shes feeling that day...there are many variables. If you guys area really commited to eachother, and she really likes you, there shouldnt be much of a problem. Usually Halloween Partys are famous for people getting drunk.....and since your chick gets horny...and its ONLY been 7 months....you may have a prob.

DO NOT show any signs that you are afraid shell get drunk and have sex. Itll show your insecure, needy, and unconfident.

Sincerely
Smooth Player 056

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
naw see, its different. She basically told her mother that she could see herself with me in the future, like years from now. So she really is interested in me. And there is no-one else she fancies, as far as i can tell. She goes to a pretty lame college. But if she gets drunk and another guy lays game on her, she will probably do something she shouldn't. Thats why I hope she dosen't get that drunk. In your opinion, when girls say something in situations like this, can it be trusted? Can i believe that she won't hook up with someone else if she says so?

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But when she gets really piss drunk, like fall down drunk, she is uncontrollably horny.
I find it difficult to believe that a girl who likes to get THIS drunk (which, according to you makes her "uncontrollably horny") will exercise wise judgments if some guy is laying good game on her (might even just be a guy she's attracted to). We all know how people like to get drunk and take it as an opportunity to do things they "claim" they wouldn't otherwise do or things they normally don't have the nerve to do.

There's absolutely nothing you can do about it so you might as well let it go and just see what happens. As others have said, the worst thing you can do is show any kind of jealousy/insecurity.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my instinct says to trust her. but i don't know how i could find out if she did, she'd be too terrified to lose me to tell me. And i don't know any of her friends up there.

I think everything will be fine, its just that one nagging doubt in the back of my head. Im sure you've all been there. :)

fvck...

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my instinct says to trust her. but i don't know how i could find out if she did, she'd be too terrified to lose me to tell me. And i don't know any of her friends up there.

I think everything will be fine, its just that one nagging doubt in the back of my head. Im sure you've all been there.

fvck...

Dawg my gf loves me like crack...but I still worry about it.

like today she is in a mono tone moood..she is nervous about a new job..I hate when anything changes :) but you cant let it get to you...or worrying.

womens moods change alot more then they know..
while we are ussually the same.

my girl is ussually chirpy and shyt when she is not..I always think something is wrong when its not

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i totally feel you on that one.

And in her defense, she hasn't been that piss drunk since like may. and she said she won't do it without me. i just hope she is serious.

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
On Halloween, that phenomenom known as ASD (Anti-Slut Defense) becomes close to being non-existent in girls. It's like what was once an iron clad chastity belt becomes a see through negligee.

It is the one night in the year (excluding Mardi Gras, Spring Break, and- oh yeah- a really, really righteous Saturday night house party) that girls can dress up the SLUTTIEST they've ever been. No fear, no ASD.

This is the one night of the year they can let their freak flag fly high.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright, but if a girl told her mother that she could see herself marrying you, and things are going aweomse, and she probably couldn't get someone as good as you again for a long time, would she still be incinled to cheat?

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Eee Zee
alright, but if a girl told her mother that she could see herself marrying you, and things are going aweomse, and she probably couldn't get someone as good as you again for a long time, would she still be incinled to cheat?
Yes. Being a provider or a lover are not the same thing. Sometimes they are, but usually a girl has a main provider and maybe a sexual provider on the side.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Being a provider or a lover are not the same thing. Sometimes they are, but usually a girl has a main provider and maybe a sexual provider on the side.
stop telling the man LIES

women cheat WAY WAY WAY less then men!

its not even close.

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
stop telling the man LIES

women cheat WAY WAY WAY less then men!

its not even close.
What kind of BULL**** is that? Statistically, women NOW cheat JUST AS MUCH AS MEN DO.

First, 20% of men who think they are fathers are not.
http://www.nomarriage.com/paternity_test.shtml

Or that the # of cheating wives EQUALS the number of cheating husbands.
http://my.webmd.com/content/article/90/100725.htm?z=1687_00000_5022_pe_01

Bottom line, WOMEN ARE JUST AS HORNY AS MEN and therefore just as likely to cheat like any man might.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Granted she is truthful, but honestly, who hasn't had a girl say she could see herself marrying them in the future, only to have things fall apart a few months later?

I guess this isn't really related to the topic but remember to pay more attention to a woman's "actions" rather than her "words." A woman's emotions can turn 180 degrees at any given time. One minute you're the best thing that ever happened to them, and the next they hate your guts. I had a girl say I was everything she wanted and she dumped me three weeks later. Of course I messed up (although I didn't change within 3 weeks), but not in any serious way, I just didn't have any game.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys are negative losers

no one should should live the negative life you guys do.

why have gf if she is gonna cheat?

STOP DATING WOMEN IF SHE IS GONNA CHEAT ON U!

leave you woman big ezze

she will cheat seriously..

u have no shot

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, but IMHO I think she will cheat on you. As said before, if she gets 'fall drunk' and 'uncontrollably horny', she will **** another guy on halloween.

Women cheat all the time. Trust me, I've been with girls who have boyfriends and I've had my girlfriend cheat on me. It happens, especially during college years. Plus the longer a couple is together the easier it is to get the girl to cheat. Unless of course they truly are in love, which is not usually the case.

If I were you, I'ld be at the party. Or pray that she passes out before she gets the chance to have sex.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, honestly i don't think i'll have that kinda problem. I mean, she told me she doesn't want to get that drunk. so the only way she could is by accident. I have never seen her accidentally get drunker than she planned. Thats not who she is. Also, i don't know of any instance where she cheated on a previous b/f she had.

So the only way would be a bunch of bad luck happening all at once. On my side, i have her attraction for me, her intent not to get that drunk (remember, its only when she gets ridiculously drunk) and her friends, who i can only hope look out for her.

Well, lets put it this way. if she does cheat, shes gone. thats that. and i won't go looking for the guy, but if i see him, he'll be eating thru a straw. I hope it aint one of you

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, she might cheat.

But there is a much greater chance that you would screw things up by being insecure and worrying too much about it. Ironically, you being jealous is probably what would make her most likely to cheat.