My G/f is Going to the Club w/ Her G/fs

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by b's nuts
I think its over for them, unless he can stand her after this blatant disrespect, and if he does, she will continually treat him in this manner until it reaches a breaking point, regardless, he should just spooge in her face.
this WAS the breaking point. between the lines...

her: pvssy boy, is it okay if i cheat on you? (e.g. grind on strange dvck).
him: sure honey, go ahead

chicks who are interested in you do not do this and damn sure DON'T SAY IT TO YOUR FACE!!!

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude only reason ur 3 fuking 6 doesnt make you any wiser. it easy for you to say yeah its over move on blah blah bunch of bullshyt. thats not how it works people have feelings. i agree that this guy is a chump but, i still think he should follow his intuition. give it time, and good thought. dont rush shyt.

Peace !!

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alen-Delon
dude only reason ur 3 fuking 6 doesnt make you any wiser. it easy for you to say yeah its over move on blah blah bunch of bullshyt. thats not how it works people have feelings. i agree that this guy is a chump but, i still think he should follow his intuition. give it time, and good thought. dont rush shyt.

Peace !!
so, you agree that this guy is a chump but yet he should continue to follow his chumpish intuition? that makes a lot of sense.

she doesn't respect him. see his latest post for a clear confirmation of this. yep, Player and myself had a PERFECT READ on the situation. why?

you can't recover from this. but you think he should give it time and good thought? that is the worst possible thing he can do. he's wasting his time, and so am i.

outta here...Peace!

DJnomore

Don Juan
Reaction score
relax...

If she was cheating she wouldn't say...

Correct answer is :

Her: I am going dancing.
You: Are you going to dance with other guys? (mistake btw)
Her: Ya.
You: Oh so I am clear to dance with the hotties....want me to bring one home?
Her: No!!
You: Cool I don't want you doing anything freaky with the guys either.

You just told her everything she wanted to hear. Mainly that you don't want her with other guys cause she is with you.

Good luck.

Reaction score
Her: "I am going dancing."

(PR_L "backhand's" and then "fronthand's" the ho for disrespecting him)

Her: "I am going to the hospital"

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRL's girl would never say that! The only thing PRL's girls are allowed to say is "Yes Master, I am honored to bring you your slippers/robe/dinner/beer.";) :D :D

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, my worthless ho ex-wife went out with the girls too.

Let me tell you, bad idea! Thank God (!) I woke up from that matrix.

I find it hilarious when people say, let her go, if you are a "real man" she won't cheat..

BS... If she is a ho she will cheat no matter what you do. I respect Player Supreme 100% but even he cannot know if any of his hos cheated on him. Read the post by ICE BERG 1. I have personal knowledge of these types of things going on.. I have had married hos trying to unzip my pants on a dance floor! I personally know of many cheating spouses, let alone girlfriends.

You cannot trust the ho... PR_L is right on this. You just cannot trust them and when they announce in advance what they are going to do, believe it!

Why do you think I am 100% against marriage? Because the majority of women are hos (sorry Water Tiger) and you cannot trust them

So have fun with them but PROTECT YOUR HEART!

Dietzcoi

Reaction score
Women with a hor mindset do shyt like this!! Why go to a function where there are single guys when you are already taken? It is because she wants to make herself available to them!! If you are around and on her arm then she is obviously not available! This is elementary!

Usually hos just sneak out to clubs and then lie and are not so bold to tell you directly "I'm going to a club".

If she tells you directly it is because she does not respect you nor fear the consequences!! If she feared the repercussions and/or respected you then she would not go or she would hide her misdeeds.

Dietzcoi - damn, "The Matrix" had your life in turmoil by giving you a ho wife!! You should find the programmer who gave you such a fate and tie a millstone around his neck and throw him into the sea!!

Can you imagine if you were still in The Matrix?? At least they didn't program you for suicide!!

Actually I saw your fate and I am "The One" who woke you up and brought you here!!

Reaction score
Originally posted by FreeStyleZ
yeah and then "you are going" to the county jail.
I am ‘old school’ – men in the 60’s/70’s stabbed and shot their hos if they got disrespected!! Since homos and feminists took over law enforcement a man is put in prison for yelling at his ho or it is called ‘emotional abuse” by social workers - WTF!!!

Originally posted by WaterTiger
PRL's girl would never say that! The only thing PRL's girls are allowed to say is "Yes Master, I am honored to bring you your slippers/robe/dinner/beer.";) :D :D
Yes, you are correct, but you forgot to mention her fetching my smoking pipe and the newspaper. – and this would not be my’girl’ she would be my wife!

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PR_L

You showed up way too late for me! The programming was strong... it took a long time to wake up. If I had stayed in the Matrix, my only hope would have been that they would programm me for suicide... better dead than WBAFC!

Military school can program you to be an AFC. After all, you have to obey and supplicate to superiors... they sure did take away my self-confidence.

But that matters little now. I am free, and I will live my life as I wish.

I will never rely on a woman's word again.

Dietzcoi

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi
Yes, my worthless ho ex-wife went out with the girls too.
Imagine how much trouble she'd have saved you if she had just stayed OUT.

Originally posted by dietzcoi
Why do you think I am 100% against marriage? Because the majority of women are hos (sorry Water Tiger) and you cannot trust them
You needn't apologize. I know most of the women out there are slvts. They have NO respect for themselves, why do you think they will have respect for you?:confused: They don't even understand what the word means!

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with this guy is not that his girl is going out with "The girls" - but that she's got no self respect for him. He's probably an AFC. Just look at their conversation about her going out with the girls.....

You see she knows she has him by the balls.

Her: "I am going dancing."

(PR_L "backhand's" and then "fronthand's" the ho for disrespecting him)

Her: "I am going to the hospital"

PRL your a dinasour. Stop using your punch card and paper tape. Why do you watch your movies in black and white?

Don't forget to put your wife beater T-shirt on this morning.

Tiga

Don Juan
Reaction score
Player Supreme, thanks for being so straight-forward. I like that.

This was actually the scenario:

Her: Guess what? I'm gonna go to the club on Thursday!

Moi: Cool. *I start wondering if she's gonna grind with other guys* Who u going with?

Her: My girlfriends.

Moi: Who u gonna dance with?

Her: Um.. people. Guys?

Moi: Oh. Cool. I was wondering.. isn't grinding kinda like cheating?

Her: It's just dancing. Besides, I don't dance like that.

Moi: Just dancing? What if I go to the strip club and a stripper rubs all over me?

Her: Um.. I don't know.

--------------

I know the way I responded was pretty AFCish, but she never said she was gonna grind with other guys. She said she doesn't dance like "that," meaning she doesn't grind, but I know that guys are gonna go up to her and attempt to grind. Its inevitable. If she were a good girl, she'd back away. I should go grind with other girls, but I don't wanna be a hyprocrite. If I saw her doing it, then I would. I'd prolly dump her too afterwards. I just don't view grinding with other guys to be suitable in a relationship.

I apologize for not being specific about the scenario in my first post, but you guys have given me some really good responses.

Player_Supreme, I like your straight-forward style. Some DJs are easy on AFCs fearing that they're being too harsh. All-out is the way to go.