My First Threesome... A Cautionary Tale

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't give a **** if jekyll's a troll, I love this FR and wanna hear more stories like this
and maybe you could make some posts which deals with being a DJ etc
great post and mad props

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is something I've been told by someone who knows this subject very well:

A threesome with two girls is not about you.. it is ALL about them picking each other and having fun with each other. The best way to go about it is to find a bi curious girl and then let HER pick the girl. After two girls connect all you have to do is NOT push and it will happen. Always *** in (on) the girl you are with (gf, wife, etc).

AlekNovi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Okay, how many sites did this guy post the story on? In my opinion, someone who has the skill to score a threesome within hours of meeting two hot chicks in broad daylight at a cafe would never mass-post the story days afterward on as many girlproblems Internet sites. But that's just me. I could be wrong. Maybe I'm just jealous because Dr. Jekyll has been "chatting online with babes online all day."
I'd agree if it was a natural. To a natural, this kind of a thing would just be natural. He wouldn't need to share it with everyone.

But dr. jekyll isn't one. He went and learned this, thru much trial and error and advancing more and more and more he got to this level. I would do the same and share it if it happened to me.

Btw... this is pretty normal in the pua world. You've seen nothing. :)

drjekyll

Don Juan
Reaction score
AlekNovi said:
I'd agree if it was a natural. To a natural, this kind of a thing would just be natural. He wouldn't need to share it with everyone.

But dr. jekyll isn't one. He went and learned this, thru much trial and error and advancing more and more and more he got to this level. I would do the same and share it if it happened to me.

Btw... this is pretty normal in the pua world. You've seen nothing. :)
Thanks Alek. And as for all the guys kicking off?

I'm sorry, I don't see what the deal is. This happened. It really did. I'm not going to wax lyrical about it. I don't really care what anyone believes, I'm just here to help out other guys who aren't yet where I am, and hopefully get better myself.

As for posting it on other sites?

Hell yes. I've posted this mother****er all over the place. I had a threesome, dude. It was a big thing for me.

*does a little dance*

Also, if you want to know how much it's respected as a FR, check out the best of FRs on the bristollair website. Done and done.

But thanks everyone for all the props. Happy to be helping you all.

Much love

Jekyll

drjekyll

Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Okay, how many sites did this guy post the story on? In my opinion, someone who has the skill to score a threesome within hours of meeting two hot chicks in broad daylight at a cafe would never mass-post the story days afterward on as many girlproblems Internet sites. But that's just me. I could be wrong. Maybe I'm just jealous because Dr. Jekyll has been "chatting online with babes online all day."
Ha! I had absolutely no idea this was posted here. I sent it to Thundercat ages ago but he never got back to me.

Cheers for filling me in!

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Jekyll - great job on the 3some, i know ur feelign completely - i also posted my 3some field report on here, and IT got flamed big time too, cuz too many losers here are very jealous, but GREAT job on that, next step is 4some LOL

drjekyll

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
Jekyll - great job on the 3some, i know ur feelign completely - i also posted my 3some field report on here, and IT got flamed big time too, cuz too many losers here are very jealous, but GREAT job on that, next step is 4some LOL
Cheers, man. It's amazing the things that are possible when you just chill the **** out and wing it.

And as for a 4some? Don't you worry for a second. Plans are in motion.

Heh heh.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
nothin better than the feeling of fvcking 1 girl while making out with her friend, and then BOOM.........SWITCH lol

it was slightly tough deciding which girl to cvm inside of, so i just chose the hotter one lol

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Oxide said:
Here is something I've been told by someone who knows this subject very well:

A threesome with two girls is not about you.. it is ALL about them picking each other and having fun with each other. The best way to go about it is to find a bi curious girl and then let HER pick the girl. After two girls connect all you have to do is NOT push and it will happen. Always *** in (on) the girl you are with (gf, wife, etc).
:up:

Nice work jekyll.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The forum needs a " Fictional Tales " section. There is nothing wrong with imaginative work, but this forum needs to deal with facts more than fiction and it should be appropriately labelled.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes to threesomes, there is no real advice than don't **** it up. If it happens it's because the girls have choosen you, you don't choose them. You can't really make it happen except by searching for those types of girls.

I remember once I was out with a group of girls and I got talking about the one I liked (I know - I'm a bit of an AFC but some girls think it's sweet) and the girl I was talking to said that another one liked me too. When I looked a bit worried by this (it could get messy), She just said with a knowing smile "Don't worry, just let it happen". The only advice I would give to not to **** it up is don't have a favourite, if you do then the other girl will get jealous and hurt and therefore neither of them will want to do anything because they will stick togeather.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i LOVE all the afcs jumping out and calling this story fake just for the sake of not feeling so jealous of drjekyll!

its a tough one to swallow to know that some guy fvcked 2 girls at the same time in one night while 60% OF ALL OS SOSUAVE has KISSED 0-1 girls in their WHOLE LIFE (according to a recent poll)

i fvcked 3 different girls a total of 7 times in the last 48 hours - but thats fake too right losers??

drjekyll

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
i LOVE all the afcs jumping out and calling this story fake just for the sake of not feeling so jealous of drjekyll!

its a tough one to swallow to know that some guy fvcked 2 girls at the same time in one night while 60% OF ALL OS SOSUAVE has KISSED 0-1 girls in their WHOLE LIFE (according to a recent poll)

i fvcked 3 different girls a total of 7 times in the last 48 hours - but thats fake too right losers??
I know! It's hilarious!

What I love the most is the way that some of them are constructing arguments based on my writing style! Based on the fact I've posted it elsewhere! At the fact that I'm addressing their questions about it being true or not!

Amazing. Just breathtaking.

I'm so glad I posted it here - this is funny as ****.

*does a little dance*

Seriously though, skip2mylou781, and everyone else here who's been cool with me, cheers. Kudos. Much love.

J

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
they do the same thing to me......especially the old 30 year old idiots who say that "theres no way i get pvssy cuz my writing style and grammar isnt proper on this forum"

WOW

lol

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great story, Jekyll...I was grinning most of the time reading this :D

That must be pretty intense experience! Your story-telling skills are impressive as well. I'd love to read some of your other FR's just for entertainment purposes. Good job, keep it up ;)

drjekyll

Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
I agree wholeheartedly. Much better than the TMNT fanfics that I've spent half my life reading. I can't wait for the "Cast of 'Friends' Foursome" volume, personally.
Give me time.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that sounds really hard and difficult to pull off. Good job.

Ok, one question... why does the lesbian know how to deep throat?

Mad props to you, I gotta read this Strauss someday. My game is uber weak!

nothin better than the feeling of fvcking 1 girl while making out with her friend, and then BOOM.........SWITCH
skip2mylou781 said:

LOL LOL LOL, skip you are one of my favorite members here. All the best,

Izza

PS I've only kissed one girl in my life. I'm an enormous loser but you don't see me hating. That sh!t is awesome!