My first breakup!

[DoN.2.Da.JUaN]

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude that is ****ing wrong...doing that is just showing her how much she has gotten to you and its also vandalism you've destroyed her personal property...i feel sorry for you breaking up but i dont agree with your 'having fun'

thats not something a DJ would do IMO...

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope someone beats you up real good. It wouldn't be that hard to do. I have seen many losers in my life, and you hit the rock bottom by far. Think this **** over, grow up and get a life.

redshift

Don Juan
Reaction score
That was sick man!..i know its hard and stuff on you, but still what you did was wrong!:down: ..grow up..

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If that girl were smart she'd have gotten her things back BEFORE talking all that shyt to you. It's funny the way she tries to play on your emotions then demands all her things back, lol. Be 'nice' then go into full-on assault mode when you don't take her bait. "All is fair in love and war" comes to mind. I don't see how his behavior constitutes vandalism. It was a betrayal of trust on both sides. Personally I believe she got what she deserved although I'm not one to be vengeful. To each his own, I suppose.

jookins

Don Juan
Reaction score
actually if i would have just said ok bye i would be a lot sadder now because i wouldnt have known the truth and doing all that made me happy. i'm already up in the morning and feel great

jookins

Don Juan
Reaction score
do you guys really think i care waht someone labeled a "DJ" would do? i just did what a felt like doing and i'm not sitting here depressed, i got up and made fun out of it to get rid of everything asap and get my life on

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you don't feel great you ****ing liar......you're obviously a hormonal little girl who has absolutely no idea how to handle women, it's cool though......I'm starting to feel better about myself after reading that, kinda the same way I feel after watching an old Jerry Springer episode. Grow up.:down:

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldnt have done that, i would have given the items back. You should'nt burn your bridges.

To much time to spare eh?

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"her (12:13:23 AM): no, i cheated on you because i couldnt stand to hurt you and leave you"

I'm not sure the aftermath was cool at all, but this chick should come with a warning label:

"Caution: Considerate 'Ho Inside"

darthsidious

Banned
Reaction score
jookins, you did what you felt was needed to be done. that is the way of the dark path, the stronger path... indeed you will be of much use as an apprentice. do not listen to those stormtroopers who make fun of you, you did what was necessary.

i call other djs stormtroopers or enemy jedis, but you my friend are my dark sith apprentice, or until you get killed off by a jedi then i will have another, but for now i will applaud your actions and welcome you into the ranks of the sithlords.

together we will take back masculinity and return to its roots of power and domination. only then can we achieve the greatest power on this planet, the ability to control our destinies.

iveyleeger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
see, it's great to burn your ex-gf's crap -- and really, that's what 90% of the sh-t women haul around is -- but when you post the video of it you start attracting all the jedi master freaks. so that's where you go wrong....

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by darthsidious
jookins, you did what you felt was needed to be done. that is the way of the dark path, the stronger path... indeed you will be of much use as an apprentice. do not listen to those stormtroopers who make fun of you, you did what was necessary.

i call other djs stormtroopers or enemy jedis, but you my friend are my dark sith apprentice, or until you get killed off by a jedi then i will have another, but for now i will applaud your actions and welcome you into the ranks of the sithlords.

together we will take back masculinity and return to its roots of power and domination. only then can we achieve the greatest power on this planet, the ability to control our destinies.
Come on man... I'm a big fan myself, but the series is over. :)

I hate to break it to you champ... but what you did is something women do plain and simple. Now I'm not the 'manliest' of men, but I do know that there were far better ways of moving on that what you did.

You weren't making fun of it, you just put yourself in denial. If you think vandalizing the property is going to make you feel better in the long run...

Then much to learn you have Young Jedi. :)

Sorry... I couldn't help myself. ;)

AS

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not the most mature way of dealing with it, but lets look at the story here:

her (12:12:01 AM): i thouth you would have cought on to me being with brandon the whole time
me (12:12:18 AM): thats great really
her (12:12:38 AM): i was trying not to hurt you
me (12:12:40 AM): you are just a *****
me (12:12:53 AM): you have ****ed what? 7 guys in 2 years
her (12:12:55 AM): no ricky, i've just found someone who will treat me better
me (12:13:06 AM): i've been treatin ya better but you cheated on me because you're a *****
her (12:21:39 AM): you know what ricky
her (12:21:45 AM): i ****ed brandon while we were dating
me (12:21:51 AM): I dont give a **** really
I sympathize with the guy, but at the same time, it's his own fault for staying with her this long. If you suspected her of cheating / sleeping around, why did you stay with her for so long?

darth yoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, why did you stay with her if you knew what she was up to?

That whole IM conversation sounds like you two had alot of communication issues...

It would just have been better to move on and put this girl out of your life in a more civilized manner...because the way you acted will do nothing but piss this girl and her new boyfriend off...you haven't heard the last of her...

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude you wished aids on her....

thats crazy man

REDUCE523

Don Juan
Reaction score
Big ups to you man you did what sometimes we all feel like doing but just dont cath a case over this h@e !!!!!!!