My first breakup!

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease off the guy people. Remember he's 16 years old.

Look at how selfish that girl was. Look at how self-righteous she was. What an honourable woman! She didn't want to hurt his feelings! AWwwwwwwwwww.....*ahem* not really.

Her true intentions are that she didn't want to feel like a total wh0re for cheating on him and started making up exuses. He's like a "brother" to her. He's like a "son" to her!!?!? There is something wrong with that last statement.

She said it like that because she didn't want to hurt him??? NO! She said it like that to purposely deceive him and to make HERSELF feel better (guilty conscience). NOT HIM. She did not want to lose him totally and she did that for HERSELF and HERSELF ONLY!

She acted like a total spoiled, selfish little b1tch that is all too common in north america.

What he did may have been wrong/immature, but she deserved every bit of it.

ChenCristos

Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant flame on ya dude- the ***** ex you had messed around she should have known not to do that ****- and her thinking of you as a son? what a dykke- Im not sure if she was saying that cause you went off with the f bomb and called her a *****- personally a lack of emotion should be the way to go- thinking of her as just one on the assembly line- her ass was defective so you had to throw her away type thing- but oh well

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burning her sh!t and making a video of it may have been a bit too extreme, but letting her know what a wh0re she is several times needed to be done, because she *is* a wh0re.

Even the biggest wh0res like to think they're decent girls, and will say all sorts of sh!t to convince themselves of this (e.g. "I didn't want to hurt your feelings"), so nothing hurts them more then when it's obvious you are not falling for it, and see them for the wh0res that they are.

Never hesitate to point out what a wh0re she is, if she is one.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
Burning her sh!t and making a video of it may have been a bit too extreme, but letting her know what a wh0re she is several times needed to be done, because she *is* a wh0re.

Even the biggest wh0res like to think they're decent girls, and will say all sorts of sh!t to convince themselves of this (e.g. "I didn't want to hurt your feelings"), so nothing hurts them more then when it's obvious you are not falling for it, and see them for the wh0res that they are.

Never hesitate to point out what a wh0re she is, if she is one.
I thought I just saw a post where mind said he didn't think puzzy was that bad of a guy???

:rolleyes:

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
umm......

Some of you are missing the fact that these kids are 16/15 years old... people at that age generally DO stupid things when it comes to relationships, destroying HER possessions is going a little low, I personally wouldn’t do that, I would rather use the guilt trip technique, but alas, lets hope that she will learn her lesson.

Laterz...

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought I just saw a post where mind said he didn't think puzzy was that bad of a guy???
Deep down inside, he's probably a good kid, but he is mentally unstable and should go see a psychiatrist and get some treatment. The quote in my signature comes from a PM I recieved yesterday out of the blue, 2 days after I posted that. The guy is clearly obsessed with me

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
This is absolutely true. Not even just with wh0res, but in general. Even the most b1tchiest of women like to come off as a "nice girl" and some even take it to the extreme (saviour complex).