My DAM PARENTS CHEATED AND LIED TO ME!!

Roly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This post makes me feel gratitude

Bible_Belt said:
Maybe he's in a third world country and 5,000 dollars is worth like a nickel or something. A loaf of bread is about 200,000 dollars in Somalia.
After reading this post, it makes me really thankful for what I have. Most of tend to take things for granted and always in the quest to pump our egos. Not to sound like a new age prick, but yeah it's good to stop, relax and appreciate things in life. My parents can be annoying sometimes, but they aren't as pricky as this dude's, I've got a roof over my head, I have food to eat and I'm not starving like those people in Somalia.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all 5 grand isnt jack bro, trust me 5 years from now you'll be like "wtf I was pissed off over 5 grand ??"

Listen too sipder 007 move out get some help, smashing stuff aint the way to deal with anger issues, and about your folks I dont know how much your saying is true or not but move out its the best way to deal with them stealing your money.

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how old were you when they took the money , if you were 18 or older when they took he money from your account then you can go to your bank and file a complaint and get the police involved and take it to court , (btw im against taking it to court , would just cost to much money and effort in the long run...) but if your under 18 , then legally everything you earn is theyrs cuz your sort of theyr property til your 18 then your the governments property.....

Reaction score
Just leave.

Those are no parents by any means. That is disgusting. Your post made me sick.

Stay far away from these "people". Move away and never come back. Start your life over. It also appears that you are an angry individual and you hate life. Don't do that. That is not the way. Your parents made you that way by the way they raised you but it is wrong. Do not be like them.

Try to seek the counsel of a trusted freind or an esteemed individual (priest anyone?) and fix these inner turmoils that you have.

DO not be like them. It will lead to more hate and pain in your life.

Reaction score
check_mate_kid_uk said:
You could tell the local papaers, "parents steal $50,000" from son" they would eat that up, and if you can bring attention to it in the community to the point where people hassle your parents about it, they may decide to give it back!

OOOHHH SNAAAAPPP!!!!

Can you imagine what would happen if the kid did this?!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!:kick:

That's the best idea I have heard on this site EVER!!

I'll be sure to use that someday. Thank you.

Reaction score
PRMoon said:
You should scrouge up some money, buy a leather jacket/boots and an army duffel bag and become a drifter. After taking some odd jobs for a while, you could probably buy a decent motorcycle. Some aviator sunglasses, some facial hair and there you have it, instant bad ass! Next time you show up at your house I bet your parents will take you far more seriously then after you kick in the door and chain saw their sofa.
Another Idea!!!

Join the army. Try for the national guard or something. Don't join the main corps that get sent to their grave... aka IRAQ.

You get free food and lodging, builds character (so I hear) and you get experience. Its better than your life right now.

Oh and btw. GET THE $$$$ BACK FIRST!!

Adakkon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think he's old enough to move out on his own.

People have repeatedly asked how old he was/ for specifics of how and when they stole the money, what kind of account it was, etc and he hasn't said anything except a few more explosions of anger, which I guess might be understandable given he just lost 5 grand, but isn't going to help us help him whatsoever.

Also, you can make five grand in a few months at a minimum wage job, don't fret over it.

If your old enough (IE 18) join the national guard. If you think your parents will go for it you can sign up at 17 with their permission, possibly younger. They will pay for college and give you like a grand per month while you are in school and all you have to do is check in one weekend per month to work. Plus you get signup bonuses which are a lot. (My gf got 20 grand) Try to sign the smallest contract possible, which should leave you with only a year or two after college where you actually stand a chance of being shipped off somewhere. (can't send you while still in school)

I wouldn't do that until you are 18 and can get your own bank account though. Or talk to a recruiter about it so your bonuses and money goes somewhere your parents can't touch until you turn 18.

Thats what I would have done if I'd really needed the money to get out. Beats working several jobs/having no free time to pay for college and living on your own.