My challenge to you! (1 day to double your success)

jaeger

Reaction score
Hey MOTU,

I'm intrested in the challange. This would be a good experiment to test my current social skills. And considering I've been in a LTR for 1,5 years (and still am) I could really use the practice.

That being said, here's my reply on your questions

1) What do you think?
What if the girl is really giving me her number but I don't actually want it :D, because I think this challange is pretty much provoking me to ask just about anybody for her number. You ever had that before, that just when you asked the number you don't want it anymore?

example: You see a HB8, she starts to talk and you notice she's pretty wierd. Then you ask for the number, but while she's giving it to you, you start to think "Sh!t, I'm not gonna call this wierdo".
(This seems to happen rather often to me when I'm tipsy)

Yeah, my thoughts often drift off pretty far, sorry about that :nervous:, you asked thought!

2) What are your greatest concerns?
None atm, probebly at that point of time: "hopefully my gf won't find out and start nagging :D" and also: *thinking to myself* "Sh!t I hate rejection"

3) Do you feel this will be of benefit, or not? And why?
Socials skills can only be improved by practice. For practice, having competitions or challanges is just good motivation to work on specific area's of your life. Therefor I have no doubt it will benefit the people who join this challange.

That being said, next week I'm executing the challange, I presume I have to report here? (I'll reanswer your questions then again, to see any change of heart)

Jaeger

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What ended up happening with this? I cant find where he posted the details to the event

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm interested. I've only been regularly approaching women for the past 4 weeks but I want to keep improving and gain more confidence. During this time, I've approached about 40 women, but there is still a lot of work to do.
Edit:
1) What do you think? I think it would help me a lot as closing is still a problem for me.

2) What are your greatest concerns? Getting kicked out of a place for approaching.

3) Do you feel this will be of benefit, or not? And why? Yes, it could help me get over my fear of closing and increase my confidence.

4) What is the best day for us to do this? When I go to the city again, preferably a place like Nashville.

Begin2Live

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll do it..

approached about 12 so far (small town, could've done more big city) ...so what are you proposing?

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm up for the challenge and excited to hear points of view!

Alchemystic

Banned
Reaction score
Double my dating in 1 day!
I am so in.

Count me in.
I aired my cellphone number on the radio so I got 300 text messages from girls wanting to go out on a date with me.
Plus T.V. plus internet personals.
Plus newspaper ads
Plus street pick
Plus networking through friends
and I have more women more than I could handle.
I win!

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm down for it. What are you gonna do, make us approach couples in the middle of making out? Chellenge meatheads to fistfights?

SMS 48

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not reading 5 pages.

I'm 28 years old and have 0 cold approaches in my entire life. That's right. None. Zip. Zilch. I'm absolutely terrified. Every time I'm about to cold approach a woman, I chicken out. Its like something inside me just freezes and won't let me do it.

I'm interested.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
grr im intrested , lets hear from the op =P

micon

Don Juan
Reaction score
excellent post. but the challenge descriptions are missing. this thread needs to be somewhere up!

micon

Don Juan
Reaction score
MOTU you should definitely come back and finish up this thread bro!