My challenge to you! (1 day to double your success)

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either I am doing this my own personal way (no challenge), or I'll be doing this next weekend. I'll do both.

RMM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here in Futureland (a.k.a. New Zealand) it's Saturday afternoon already. Not sure how well this would work on a Sunday, may have to do it next week.

Wait, next week is Easter... Well, I'll see when I can get this done once the instructions are posted, heh.

masterpiece

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its Saturday night here to, so i presume this isn't happening now.Guess it will have to be done another week.

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Master of the Universe said:
First of all, my apologies for not posting sooner, but I've been in bed with a bad cold these last few days.
Likewise,

I have a terrible cold also, had to take 3 days off work and this weekend I'm going to be staying in. By the looks of things, this challenge has been rescheduled for a later date?

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will do this tonight. I'll be going to a club tonight and I will do it, unless it has to be a daygame.

If all we do is getting rejected, we don't need instructions, do we?

alyu100

Reaction score
RMM said:
Here in Futureland (a.k.a. New Zealand) it's Saturday afternoon already. Not sure how well this would work on a Sunday, may have to do it next week.

Wait, next week is Easter... Well, I'll see when I can get this done once the instructions are posted, heh.
Hey I'm from New Zealand as well! Haha. I'm still going to school though so might attempt this challenge in the school holidays. Sometime during the day in the city possibly..

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is good.

One of my good friends told me something along these lines a while back.

I asked him "how do you go out solo and get girls?"

My friend always pulls girls no matter what, drunk or sober, at the grocery, mall, whatever. He now lives in Orange County after conquering the Big Easy.''

His answer was simple.

"Get super drunk and talk to every piece of hot pu ssy you see"

Ive done it super drunk, a little drunk and sober. All three are variables that can change the equation when talking to, and interacting with girls.

I like the challenge though. I'll have to think up some 'handicaps' for my self.

Belisarius

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have spring break until the 10th so I'm totally down.

Last edited:

ssj4halo

Don Juan
Reaction score
iv been off this forum for several months. The most ever really. I changed a LOT. However, I still am having major anxiety problems in big groups. I have gotten better at talkin to random people, girls alone, guys alone, etc. I can't be my new-self around my old friends:it feels awkward and im scared of messing up somehow so I revert back to my old-self. I still haven't really asked a girl for her number in a while...

gonna sub the thread!

Blind_Fury

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got in on this, so im glad that I haven't missed it yet. I'm in!

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FR: Operation Rejection Twists?

Okay, so OPERATION "GET REJECTED" officially launched for me today.

Didn't actually get the results I was looking for, I hit on this assistant at the cinema, she ended giving me her number (asking for it) whilst I specifically said I'm on a project for getting REJECTED, reject me. I just said I will tell her manager about her awful assistance, aha. She said she finishes at 2AM ....after the film, I went back and said chow, she asked to me to write my number down, I said get a pen then, she went outback and by then I jetted off to have a ciggerette ...................LOL.

Then a 2 set outside the mall, got into a debate about "Girls and NPD behavior" then her friend said she wants you're phone number, when again, I specifially said I was on a mission of getting REJECTED today.

Where is Master? ................WHERE ARE THE OFFICIAL CARDINAL RULES?

pinhas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am interested as well.

Actually really need this. Good challange.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So much for any rules lol Just go out and approach-got it.