MVPlaya's DJ Boot Camp

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Juan BOOT CAMP Classes Starting - Enroll Now!!!

October 19, 2003
-----
OK,

Some of you guys out there think you are the Master DJs that can pimp any 9 out there and some of you may feel like total low life AFCs w/ zero game trying to make a difference. I feel like a RAFC (Reformed - Average Frustrated Chump) I score some ***** once in a while, but I aint anywhere near the DJ I want to be. So, I turned to the holy document everyone on this website recommended to me:

The Don Juan Bootcamp Bible (DJ Bible for short). Haven't heard of it? If you look at the top right of this page (or any page on the DJ forum for that matter) it will say "New Here? We suggest checking out The DJ Bible before posting" The Bible is basically a LONG document giving you reading material and exercises to be followed on a weekly basis. Countless DJs tell their success stories of how they went from AFC to MDJ in 8 weeks and I want to be part of them in 8 weeks too! However, as the bible says, if you're not committed or you want to "DO IT ON YOUR OWN" you aint going anywhere cause you'll just quit first time you get frustrated. So, I decided to do what a few guys before me have done and I'm looking for some guys to join me.

I want to start DJ BIBLE CLASSES ON THIS FORUM. I'm not a DJ nor did I major in DJ Theology so I can't preach, I can only read from the scripture itself. However, I want to take the DJ class, I will do the reading, do the exercises and report in my gains/frustrations at least 1x a week on this forum. I will, thereby, allow people to scrutinize my trials and help set me on the right track. I know there are guys out there who say theyve read the bible 3x and have gotten nowhere, so join here and this time stick with it. The ID is that you guys become members of the DJ Bible class, give me a reply if you WANT TO ENROLL and you guys will do the same thing I do, you will do the reading + exercises and report your gains at least once a week. There is no hierarchy, we are doing this together and we are making sure that we all stick to our dreams of becoming hardcore DJs.

The first official class starts THIS TUESDAY (OCT/21) I know the Bible recommends Thursday - but the first week will run from Tuesday - OCT 21 - to next Wednesday - OCT 29). Put simply, if you choose to enroll, go to the bible site, run by Nicholas Hill:

BIBLE SITE: http://sucs.org/~nicholas/djb/index.php

DJ BIBLE ITSELF:
PDF: http://sucs.org/~nicholas/djb/djbc.pdf
- or -
WORD: http://sucs.org/~nicholas/djb/djbc.doc

Read the first chapter. Then you do the exercises.
To ENROLL, you must reply to this POST, write the basic format as the title, ex. Week 1, Day 1, and then write that you want to join, your first name, age, roughly where you live, and that your game.
Then, you will report in in a couple of days to tell me and the rest of us your progress. Im following the same steps and I want 10 guys to join me. Please follow this reply format because it makes you more bound to the program and more likely to stick to it, we can't help you if we don't know you and you won't stick to it if no one gives you a word up when you feel down or hesitant.

FOR INSPIRATION FOR USING THE BIBLE:

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30105
- this is the trial of Walden, an AFC turned DJ, and he became pimp and showed what the BIBLE does for you.

ALSO: ONE OF SUAVE's TOP WRITERS (THE MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE, MotU) HIMSELF ALSO DID HIS TRIALS HERE, CHECK THEM OUT:

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13639
The master of the universe gives his course description.

I am making no guarantees, this is all about the work you put into it and how badly you wanna DJ.

The Course Description Is Simple - Syllabus:
Week #1 - Developing / Conveying Confidence
Week #2 - Initiating Conversations with Strangers
Week #3 - Approaching and Initiating Conversations with Girls
Week #4 - Handling Objections and Dealing with Rejections
Week #5 - Setting Up Initial Date / What To Do On First Date
Week #6 - Setting Up Subsequent Dates / Increasing Interest Level
Week #7 - Building up Intimacy
Week #8 - Becoming the Alpha Male
Week #9- !NEW! Graduation, based on Walden's idea... after completing the DJ Bible, this will be one night where you travel out of town to somewhere you will never come back (or at least not anytime in the near future where you will KINO EVERYONE, TRY ANYTHING, APPROACH EVERYONE this will be the consummation of DJness.

GUYS: CLASSES HAVE STARTED - ENROLL NOW

Last edited:

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1, Day 1

I - obviously - want to Enroll.

My first name is Ramin
I live in the East Bay Area, California
I'm 18, go to college
I'm 6'2", and if I don't report in with my progress within a week feel free to cuss me out for it and send me tons of spam.

I have now gone from AFC - Average Frustrated Chump (your average new boardmember)
- to -
RAFC - Reforming Average Frustrated Chump - I know I aint where I want to be, and I'm working to change it as hard as I can.

--------------

GUYS, JOIN NOW SO THAT WE CAN MOTIVATE EACH OTHER AND GIVE FEEDBACK.

If you don't do the work, well... Hesitation Leads to Masturbation

If you want to hit homebase (or at least third base) you need to step up to the plate and be prepared to swing... otherwise, you can just as well stay away from baseball altogether and stick to HANDball.

Last edited:

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Don Juan BOOT CAMP Classes Starting - Enroll Now!!!

Good luck guys

Last edited:

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CLASSES ARE STARTING - ENROLL NOW!

PRE-READING:

OK, before classes start, there is a pre-reading list:
these are part of the bible but are not part of the weekly sessions: I recommend this because it is sure to get your riled up and give you an understanding of what the Bible really is.

The pages are 1 - 14. Its not half as long as it sounds, you skip over at least 5 pages of index and the font is big plus several pages are cover pages, so its about an easy 6 but it will give you a good idea of the bible. Week 1 starts on page 15, but we'll get to that Tuesday.

Last edited:
D

DJstudent101

count me in
Brett
Manitoba, Canada
19 and goto college

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe the passing out parade was my idea , usually parades involve me f*cking up more often than that :D

Martin001

Reaction score
I'm in!
Martin
20 from England
Final year of university. Hopefully i'll have time for this with all the work i have at the moment!

David Aames

Reaction score
Count me in...

I stayed home all weekend cause I'm sick at the moment but on Tuesday I'll be ready to go out there and fight. :)

The only problem is I have a LTR at the moment and it may prevent me from doing my work right.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm game.
Matt
16 from MD
High school student.

Luckily for me everybody knows I'm outgoing and naturally friendly, so people won't think it's strange if I ask a girl I barely know to hang out.

But that isn't for a while. Week one is just saying hi, right? Easy breezy.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joey
18 in West Alabama
College Student

Hey Matt, what part of Maryland are you from? I'm from there, I just came here for college (still wondering why...)

rickosuave

Reaction score
I'm going to start B/C with you guys on Tuesday. I followed along Nickel511's bootcamp, did some practicing and I think I'm ready for the real deal

2c2bt

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in. Put me on the list. God I hope I can follow through.
I'm 26. Been a total afc all my life.

I wonder sometimes why it is that girls seem pretty interested in me at first, but end up loosing interest after talking a little bit. I see myself as a mature level headed bright individual with no real personality issues so I can't quite put my finger on it. One thing I can think of though is that I do run out of stuff to talk about pretty fast and have a hard time keeping girls from getting bored.

Another thing is that I wouldn't be happy with just any girl being my girlfriend (which is probably why I never really had one). Once in a rare while, I see a girl that is so absolutely beautiful that I would want to make her my girlfriend. Usually these girls don't even give me the time of day. It's very discouraging. Will things ever change for me?

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joey, Alabama? Seriously man...

I'm from Montgomery county, about 20 minutes away from College Park. What about you?

Last edited:

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SYLLABUS FOR WEEK 1

If you haven't signed up yet, now's the time

OK, I know classes don't start till Tuesday, but I figure its time for us early risers to have some incentive and not let the momentum blow itself away. We're beginning with Week 1, this week focuses on confidence and ease. We'll work on eye-contact with womenfolk (and men too) and with casual conversation (now objective, just get used to talking).

The reading will be pages 15 - 25 and there are two simple exercises:

Here is the DJ Bible Bootcamp:

--------------------------------

Week #1 - Developing / Conveying Confidence

We all know that confidence is king when it comes to getting girls, and just about everything else in life... but how the heck do we become confident, and equally importantly, how do we convey confidence?

Well, besides some wonderful reading, exercises during this lesson include two, one-hour outings with the purpose of learning to establish and maintain eye contact (probably the number one way to display confidence) plus saying a brief hello to 50 strangers (girls, guys, old, young... don't matter).

· Expected time to complete reading and exercises: 5 - 10 Hours

---------------------------------

So, what are the requirements of you?

Plain and simple:

1) You must actually follow through! I will tell you upfront that this will take you well out of your comfort zone, and will probably require an investment of 5-20 hours per week for you to accomplish the goals set for each week.

2) You must post a minimum of once a week detailing the results (good or bad) that you experienced while completing the weekly project. Your post should be detailed enough that we can all make suggestions to help you in the future (if results were not favourable), or if positive, it should be detailed enough so that the rest of the students understand exactly what you did so that they too can achieve similar results in similar situations.

-----------------------------------

RAFC Recruits, its time to charge!

Last edited:

MindNsoul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Count me in .

Lets say my name is: Rob

I've always been pretty lucky with the ladies to be honest but that's the problem, most of it has been luck cause I've never fully understood the species. So lets see what this boot camp will teach..

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1, Day 3

I just finished the reading but I have not yet had the chance to do the exercises (its night-time people). One thing that did have me feeling like a DJ was that I was in a car with one of my friends, an MDJ, and we both have this chick who wants the both of us. So, we decided to pull a prank, he called her and started talking some sh!t to her about not having called her (he doesn't want her - hes just playing) and then hes talking about plans for the night and in the end he gets her to say she wants to f___ him. I was cracking up through this deal... then, when he's done we laugh together and wait 5 minutes, then I give her a call and I go through a similar process. I then talk some sh!t to her, get her to say she wants me to come over and that she wants to have sex with me but then all of the sudden I say I'm busy and she calls me back 3x w/in the next 10 minutes. I know this ain't part of the exercises (this was a fun prank) but I felt damn liberated. I never talked to women like that (I talk hell of AFC - my mommy taught me well) and I got this chick to say over the phone she wanted me to come over and f___ her, even though I went against every rule I was ever taught when it came to women, and best of all, I didn't give a damn about she thought, and she still wanted to f___ me... Well, I don't want to do that... but I did feel a bit closer to DJ heaven and next chick I'll meet I'll just pretend to myself shes this girl we pulled the prank on, anyway, I'll update soon with my exercise progress.

This week is coming up so guys, START YOUR READING, its only one more day until exercises should be getting underway!
If you scroll up, I've already posted my Week 1 requirements, so guys, start early if you want, its going to be good...
I'm already excited, don't know if I can wait till the 30th for Week 2, well, if I move too fast, I will lose track, so I'll chain myself if I have to.

Last edited:

Longview

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm In

Need to start doing this

Kev
21 (almost 22 in 6 days)
Clacton, Essex, England
Have returned to college

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CLASSES HAVE BEGUN

ALRIGHT PUPILS:

TUESDAY IS TOMORROW, READING LIST IS PUBLISHED
p. 15 - 25 of the DJ BIBLE BOOTCAMP

Here is the DJ Bible Bootcamp:

Remember, next Wednseday (28th) is the LAST DAY for you to publish the results of your exercises. If you don't do this you are not succeeding... guys, lets get to it!

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too lazy to read.

How is this BC different from any others???

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to test run this program, so count me in!
David, my friends call me Fritz.
East Knoxville, Tennessee
18, and currently in high school.