Muscleman's "I Don't Give A Fvck" Approach -> Close -> Lay Journal

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need this. I still have approach anxiety for no explainable reason other than choosing not to be very social the past few years. I've met all of my girlfriends (except 1) off the internet. It's become a major crutch. I need to meet more girls in real life. As of late I haven't had a problem once I'm on an actual date, but I wuss out on the initial close.

Everything else in my life is slowly but surely falling into place where I want it to, but this is one area that needs serious work and won't take much effort at all, other than grabbing my balls. I keep a daily online journal of my fitness training and it's time I start a daily online journal about approaches as well.

From today onward, I don't give a fvck. I've seen so many hot chicks the past few days and I've said a few words to ... 1 of them. And that wasn't even a come-on. It's stupid. It's not like I've been rejected 10000 times.

Anyway, I need to get over this anxiety. So starting tomorrow any hot girl that's in my vicinity, I'll say something to. Chat her up, try to close, see what happens. I still do a lot "approaching" on myspace but that doesn't really count and I won't be reporting on it unless it turns into an actual date.

I'm going to do this anywhere and everywhere as I go about my business. In fact I just started going to a new gym that has TONS of hot girls every time I'm there. This will be the perfect opportunity since I'm in solid shape and it's one place I definitely feel comfortable in.

So far I've slept with 11 girls in my life, 3 being ONS the rest relationships ranging from 3 weeks to 1 year. Any girls I sleep with I will refer to by numbers like #11, #12, etc. Others will just be HBXs.

I appreciate any advice/tips as I go along with this. Let the fvcking begin :rockon:

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so I thought I'd begin by sharing my most recent tale, the #11 ONS close. I've had a bit of a dry spell since breaking up with my GF of 8 months so what did I do? Hit up myspace of course. There was one girl I added but didn't feel like sending a message to. A couple days later she sent me a message like "hey I don't know you who are but I saw you added me blah blah". Anyway long story short we chatted back and forth for about a week and a half, then she gave me her number out of the blue.

I set a date for Thanksgiving (parents were out of town, she wasn't doing anything). I've gotten pretty decent at taking my girls on movie dates because IMO it's the perfect less-talk-more-action opportunity. So I go pick her up and give her a nice big hug soon as she gets in the car. On the way to the theater we have some light convo. I'm asking a bajillion questions and find out everything I need to - she's a party girl, broke as hell, no LTR potentional, but she's hot, and it looks like I'm going to be paying for this whole night. That's ok, $30 for a fvck and some DJ training ain't bad. Of course once we get the tickets she goes all out, wants an icee AND popcorn.

We go inside and let me tell you if there's a movie theater by you where the arm rests fold up, go there and nowhere else! I pick seats in the back row of course, lift the arm rest as we sit down, then put my hand on her leg right as she sits down. I can't wait for the lights to go down and the previews to start. We chat a little bit and I feel the tension growing. 2nd preview I go for it. No "kiss test", none of that BS, I turn and face her, guide her chin with my finger, and put one on her. Well, more like 3-4. Anyway.

Then of course like clockwork my hand goes back to her leg and waddayaknow all of a sudden her hand is on top of mine. The rest is mechanical. I'm slowly rubbing her leg working my way to the goods. Of course she resists, removes my hand, I just go for it again this time she lets me get closer. Repeat ad infinum with makeout sessions in-between. Never got down her pants (damn tight jeans), but I was rubbing her over them and had my hands down her shirt by the end. Afterwards I suggested we come back to my place for a "funny movie" to which she said "I don't know". I left it at that and just drove to my house.

Funny cause right before we merged over to take the road to my place she goes "you might want to get over" and I'm like "I thought we were going to hang out for a while" to which she replies "well ok as long as you get me home by X". So we get to my place, pop in the movie, foreplay, sex. I was dumb enough to jerk off earlier that day cause I didn't think we were going out (she "forgot" to call me until later) so I didn't get off. Eh well. She told me to call her the next day, I did, I think she lost interest after that. Probably for several reasons. Really I just wanted to fvck her again. Anyway I don't think I'll ever see/talk to her again, but that's ok I don't care I got what I was after. It was a Thanksgiving well spent. I love 18 year olds.

I should note that I still live at home until I graduate in about half a year, so bringing girls back is kind of a pain. Fortunately my parents were out of town so I took the opportunity.

There were 3 other dates I turned down. Two were girls I've known previously for a while but never f-closed. I just didn't want to, I wanted to try something new. The third was the girl from myspace who lives like 1.5 hours away who was willing to come down but again I just didn't feel like it. She was cute but I didn't want to spend more money and then she'd have to spend the night and all that. If she was hotter sure.

Anyway that's my story. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

By the way if anyone has any advice on "gym pickups" I'm all ears (in particular stuff that's worked for you, none of that hypothetical BS).

Last edited:

Tenzen

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn.... nice moves at the movie theater. as soon as u sat down u alrdy had ur hand on her leg. Man thats crazy. I gotta try that sometime......

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know I thought that too but it's really not. If a girl is out with you she's already diggin you so "ask for the moon and you'll be surprised how often you get it". It just breaks the tension a bit more. My method for movie dates is:

good hug when you first meet -> some convo time (15 minutes or so if we meet at the theater, more/less if I'm picking her up on the drive there) -> hand on leg -> kiss -> holding hands -> makeouts/feeling up -> isolation -> foreplay/sex. Really just basic kino escalation. It comes naturally after like 2-3 dates.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm pretty good, but I dont think it would work for me as I am a little bit younger then you by 4 years. I do like how you did the movie theatre though, I will try to set up a date with an older women and see how she responds to this, have you ever gotten slapped or anything for doing this? I would like to know because it would be pretty funny since she came in YOUR car and she slaps you and wants you to take her home to which I would say well I'm watching the movie. lol.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah man never got slapped. There was one movie date over a year ago where the girl just wasn't feeling me. It was before I "perfected" this routine so I didn't go all out, but I did try to add in kino and she wasn't having it. She wasn't rude about it or anything though. It hasn't been a problem since.

I don't see why a girl would slap you or be repulsed or anything like that. If she's out on a date with you, it's implied she wants to fvck you and now it's up to you to seduce her. I mean I wouldn't go from saying hello to sticking my hands down her pants, you gotta escalate over time, but it's surprising how easy it is and it's worked consistently for me the last 4 girls I've been on dates with.

By the way this has worked for me on girls ranging from 18-23. The older ones I've had to "warm up" a bit more, but it's still the same deal.

Tenzen

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a fear of her saying something about the hand on the leg... Like how long do u leave it on there, what if she says something like why is ur hand on my lap or takes ur hand off? Don't get me wrong i can do the rest kiss make out yada yada its just turning the tension into something more intimate would be the idea. Crazy methods but i'm starting to like ur way muscleman..... **** hasn't been working for me lately that good.

Mr Plow

Banned
Reaction score
I respect you for this for no apparent reason... Well maybe it's the mad similarity between what I am currently experiencing, bar seeing many hot chicks. I mean I see one a month if I'm VERY lucky, this areas not exactly a "HB Haven" to be honest.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenzen said:
i have a fear of her saying something about the hand on the leg... Like how long do u leave it on there, what if she says something like why is ur hand on my lap or takes ur hand off? Don't get me wrong i can do the rest kiss make out yada yada its just turning the tension into something more intimate would be the idea. Crazy methods but i'm starting to like ur way muscleman..... **** hasn't been working for me lately that good.
That's just it it's just a fear and it's totally irrational. There are a few articles on kino I believe in the DJB you should check it out if you haven't. Kino is the BEST way to get to a girl. Talk and all that other crap is just distraction. This is why I love movie dates cause you don't have to say sh!t you just let your hands do the talking.

Thing is, you can't hesitate and you can't wait too long. Eventually you can "feel" the tension building up, it's weird. I used to wait too long (at one point a long time ago I even asked a girl "is it ok if I move this arm rest up" :crackup: ), but not anymore. Just be sure to give the girl a REAL good hug when you first see her, chat her up for a little bit, then when you sit down just do that. You won't know til you try. Besides if she was disgusted with you she wouldn't be there in the first place.

Mr Plow said:
I respect you for this for no apparent reason... Well maybe it's the mad similarity between what I am currently experiencing, bar seeing many hot chicks. I mean I see one a month if I'm VERY lucky, this areas not exactly a "HB Haven" to be honest.
Thanks. Yea I'm lucky, particulary with this new gym I'm going to. Right after rush hour it's THE spot for all the working hotties in the area and it's in one of the best parts of town.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So update for today. Nothing too great. Actually the only hot girls I saw were at the gym. Today I was lifting entirely in the free weight area and there just aren't really any chicks there. There was this one really hot one who obviously worked out a lot, but she was with another girl. Still, I approached them, made some light convo for about a minute and then went on with my lifting. I wanted to at least say something. I don't know if I could have closed her.

Anyone have any experience closing in a group? I know you should try to isolate, but it wasn't possible in this case, or at least I couldn't think of a way to. Has anyone here closed IN a group without isolation?

Besides that I just randomly talked to some other people lifting close by just to be social. Tomorrow I'll be more in the "hottie area" so that should yield better results.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so today. Haven't been out except to go to the gym. Exchanged a couple words with some random girl I saw there, nothing big. Saw that other girl I met the other day, in retrospect I should have said something to her again, oh well. She seems to be a regular so if I see her there again tomorrow I'll just chat her up a bit more then. Talked for a bit with one of the guys I met there and got the "low down" on the gym. A lot of people there are apparently regulars (I'll have to see for myself after I go there for a couple weeks or so).

I also got an email back from some girl I met almost a year ago at another gym who I decided to randomly email like 2 weeks ago. Looks like we might be able to set something up for next week. We'll see how that goes.

Last edited:

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I already ****in love your thread.

How soon after your "**** it" attitude did you start seeing success with chicks?
Also, have you ever found any that you'd consider LTR's with, or are you primarily hit it and quit it.

Tenzen

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm ya i do very good kino from time to time but only if i dont think about it. Once i start thinking stuff falls apart. I like the huge hug thing in the beginning i'll open up to some girls like that right away. I just recently failed big time, i was trying to ganji game this one girl, she wasn't calling or texting until on the chat im thingie she msged me like a week later and i msged back damnit........ Talked with her for like 2-3 hours awesome conversation got invited to a few things, but regardless i'm in the friendszone with this girl, i need to change that before i can see her really and avoiding her is hard...... I fell into her trap! she gots some vicious **** tests that i failed way before i realized it. thing that sucks is i get close to the girl make out blah blah but then she all of a sudden pushs me away. I've been rejected twice by her, but i've hooked up with her in between the rejection and even after. Her friend likes me, but it will be hard to game her because if the girl finds out, she'll just destroy my chances with her friend. I don't know what i'll do when i see her should i hug this girl? should i kino her and maybe F-close her or are my chances broken because of previous rejections?

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Supremo said:
Dude I already ****in love your thread.

How soon after your "**** it" attitude did you start seeing success with chicks?
Also, have you ever found any that you'd consider LTR's with, or are you primarily hit it and quit it.
Success doesn't come overnight, it's something you work on constantly so I can't give you a timeframe. But never taking anything personally is a big step towards success in all areas of life. Yes I've met quite a few girls I got into LTRs with, as per my first post. Right now I'm just looking for some girls to have fun with though. Keeping my doors open, but unless she buys me a new car I don't want a relationship.

Tenzen said:
hmm ya i do very good kino from time to time but only if i dont think about it. Once i start thinking stuff falls apart. I like the huge hug thing in the beginning i'll open up to some girls like that right away. I just recently failed big time, i was trying to ganji game this one girl, she wasn't calling or texting until on the chat im thingie she msged me like a week later and i msged back damnit........ Talked with her for like 2-3 hours awesome conversation got invited to a few things, but regardless i'm in the friendszone with this girl, i need to change that before i can see her really and avoiding her is hard...... I fell into her trap! she gots some vicious **** tests that i failed way before i realized it. thing that sucks is i get close to the girl make out blah blah but then she all of a sudden pushs me away. I've been rejected twice by her, but i've hooked up with her in between the rejection and even after. Her friend likes me, but it will be hard to game her because if the girl finds out, she'll just destroy my chances with her friend. I don't know what i'll do when i see her should i hug this girl? should i kino her and maybe F-close her or are my chances broken because of previous rejections?
WTF is ganji game?? If you're in friendzone you should go look for someone else. So you hooked up with her, great, you got the sex. Leave it at that. The "tactics" I described I wouldn't use on someone on whom I've already made a certain impression, especially several impressions over time. It's more of a first date type of thing. If you've been rejected by this girl a few times and all of a sudden you try to pull some sh!t like this she's gonna think you're up to something.

Honestly in my [limited] experience so far I believe you only really get 1 chance. If you screw that up, you CAN try to course-correct but more often than not it's better to just learn from it and move on.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a mini approach report. First time I tried to pick up a chick at a fast food drive-thru. I've seen her there once before. This time she was taking forever to get my order (it just wasn't ready and I had a lot of stuff). Anyway when she came out to give me my stuff I just say "hey do you want to hang out sometime" to which she smiles and says "I would if I wasn't engaged". So I look at her hands, she starts shuffling them and tells me her ring is at the shop. I just smile and say congratulations, she says "thanks anyway for all this (as she flails her hands wildly .. nervous maybe?)" I say "see ya later" and drive off.

I think she was genuinely engaged for two reasons: 1 she did seem more than just "customer friendly", after I asked her she leaned out the window, started smiling more, etc. 2 I never got an "engaged" line rejection before. Boyfriends yes, but engaged? Anyway, I felt good afterwards for having done it. Last time I missed an opportunity like this I felt like crap for not asking.

I'll admit though, I was thinking it through waiting for my food and I was a little nervous, but it all came out clear.

Getting rid of approach anxiety, one chick at a time (even if it is at a drive-thru lol).

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha Ya I've gottent he engaged a lot myself(I love MILFS lol( but after a while it is the same as BF, I am actually trying to get one of them to have some "FUN" with me some night but still havent been able to do it yet.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm I actually look for the ring and if I dont see one then it will look a little shady and call her on it saying 'Well it doesnt seem that serious since your not wearing your ring" you know what I mean?

FXS

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I stumbled on this site and couldn't help but getting engrossed in it. I read Musclemans dealeo here and signed up, because this kinda thing written here is so true. I myself found that when I have a GF, it seems that I have quite a few oppertunities to land other women. Lesson from that observation is the caption for Musclemans thread. "I don't give a fvck" . I actually couldn't give a $@#t less if a woman likes what I say or or not. I am usually vary abrasive as my bro's say. One of my most memorable things that happened was last summer at a local bar. Me and a buddy stopped in and found a pretty good looking woman who had the high maintenace thing going on with snotty look and nose in the air. Anyway, I really like being a d1ck to these types and low and behold oppertunity arrived. I went to bar, she was next to me (crowded) and I looked and sniffed a little. She looked in distgust and I ask if her feet smelled. Of course she said no, and I reccomended she changed sanitary products then walked away with my 2 beers. This is absolutely true story with what I thought everybody and their mother has heard as a joke. Anyways 15-20 minutes later, she was over by my table trying to chat me up.
I ended up hitting it later on, but she really was a b@#ch at the core. Point of the story here is I myself get way more women when I don't care what they think.