Muscleman's "I Don't Give A Fvck" Approach -> Close -> Lay Journal

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl #12

Been a while since I posted. I've met some people at the gym, but it just feels odd randomly approaching chicks in such a random setting. At a party, sure, but at a gym? Anyway, I'm here to tell you about the latest f-close.

Girl #12 is actually one I've "known" for a while but never spoke to or hung out with. I randomly decided to follow up (now that we were both single) and she agreed to a get together. About a month ago we went out on one of my movie dates. It went well, I did my kino/escalation thing as usual, worked like a charm, unfortunately she was tired (or so she claimed) so I took her home afterwards.

After that I figured she lost interest. It turns out there was another guy in the picture at the time whom she met before me, but things didn't work out. I all but forgot about her until 2 weeks later when I, for whatever reason, decided to try one more time. I sent her an email saying "so we gonna hang out again or not?" to which she agreed.

Well, this past Saturday I picked her up and brought her back to watch a movie. Of course I start putting the moves on her, but I guess the guy she was with before pissed her off something awful so now she's got all these "rules" and resistance up the ass.

I have never done so much smooth talking or been so persistent in my life. At one point (about an hour and a half into it :eek: ) I was about ready to call it quits. I went cold, I was pissed on the inside, and I was close to taking her home. Then we somehow got to talking about hanging out again and blah blah. In the midst of it all was the subtlest of hints that things could in fact go further that night. This is all I needed. I guess she sensed I was pissed.

I spent another hour or so working her, but she was a lot less resistant and eventually caved. In retrospect I'm glad it happened the way it did because it was the biggest case of ASD/LMR I've ever had to deal with. It was also fun.

So after I come, we're laying there (well, she's wiping off), she looks at me, smiles, and goes "damn you". :rockon: I take her home afterwards and there's a party I've been invited to so I think what the hell I'll stop by.

I actually had fun, didn't drink too much, and right off the bat I totally gamed this 18 year old, 100% sober, that I've never seen in my life. I didn't close (probably should have), but she was receptive to all my kino. Still gotta work on my party game.

Anyway, my family is out of town for another week and I'm gonna see if I can get something worked out with another girl or 5.

Fvck it, myspace is the sh1t.

Girl #12 has been texting me nonstop since that night and is coming over tonight because she thinks I "shouldn't spend Christmas alone". Indeed.

Rashad

Don Juan
Reaction score
holy shiatzu!!! I need to get my myspace updated.

Dude, you are doing great. This reminds me of my thread, but ten times better. I am 100% sure it is because you have a System, and because your attitude is that they are earning YOU. Keep it up and please cover your willy.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
muscleman said:
More or less. I'm trying various things and although I've had some successes it's still nowhere near what I want it to be. I may talk more about what I do when it actually works more consistently.

I can tell you this though. Pics matter. Number of friends matter. Number of comments matter.
Oh true true. On facebook I've been private messaging most of the girls I talk to because I don't want to subtlely c0ck-block myself and look like I am chasing multiple girls at once, and I can definitely see where I am losing out on easy social proof.

Anyways good stuff man, keep on hunting for lucky #13

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I don't do Facebook, most likely because I don't have time for both and I don't want to half-ass either.

Girl #12 came over last night like I mentioned she would. We got drunk and I hit it again. For someone with as little experience as her (at least what she tells me, I don't care to know if it's true or not, but let's pretend it is), she got a little wild after a couple drinks.

I'm getting kind of tired of her already though lol. She won't stop texting me.

It still amazes me how 90% of the time after you've had sex with a girl their attitude changes completely.

Now I gotta work on a system where I can let girls off easily after we've done it without being an 4sshole. I still have mad respect for some of the girls I've laid who were cool with just being "friends" afterwards and didn't get attached. I wish there were more out there like that.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dang good job buddy lol keep up the good work and I guess she gave you a Christmas present hahahah.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl #13

I've decided there are 4 figures I want to meet in this world, in the following order: Jesus, Beethoven, Tom, and a girl named Christina. I love myspace. Closing chicks in the comfort of your own home.

Yes fellas, it's been a good holiday season thus far, and I'm here to tell you about lucky #13.

This had to have been my easiest lay. I messaged the girl maybe a week and a half ago on my favorite website of all time as part of my daily "send out a ton of heys". This one was a hit. No bs and a few messages later she agreed to a movie date <-- wrong move baby, you're on my turf now :woo:

So I pick her up and immediately I realize I'm an idiot cause she lives 5 minutes away and initially I scheduled the get together way too early. Oh well, just meant another 10-15 minutes of convo, no biggie. We're driving, having basic convo, I tease her every chance I get, you know the drill. All this time she's telling me about her psycho ex and, well, I entertain the idea. Might as well go with the flow. We keep it light though and talk about how crazy he is.

We get our tickets and although I asked her if she wanted anything to eat/drink (go me) she declined (score! saves me $$). So we go in, sit down, and I go to work. Right away the arm rest comes up and my hand goes on her thigh.

We're way early though, so I gotta keep talking, but we manage to get through it. By the time the previews start she already has her hands on mine. Second preview I kiss her. This girl is nervous I can tell. She's fidgeting and I call her out on it. All good though, we joke about it.

Rest of the movie is clockwork and I'm getting a little peeved that it just won't end. A few kissing sessions here and there, I'm moving up her thigh, rubbing her over her clothes by the end.

Unlike all the other girls though, she didn't resist me at all. Well, she kept her legs crossed but I'm stronger than her :box: so I found my way in anyway. By the end I was all over her goods. In the past I'd try to actually go down a girl's pants and although it still got me laid, I think it may be a bit much simply because we are in a public place after all.

Rubbing over the jeans is good enough. We get out, I ask her if she wants to come hang out for a while, straight up, no funny lines, she says "I don't care". Sweet, less work for me. We get to my place, I pop in a movie, we start making out and she's naked 5 minutes later.

Absolutely 0 ASD/LMR, a first for me on these "get laid the first night" encounters. Me happy.

Now, let's see if I can round up any more honeys before 07 is up ...

Sarge on brothers!

James45

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do a fcking tutorial about movie escalation. :up: You need for the guys in your previous position.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh I don't mind paying for a movie, it's like $8 + gas as long as they don't go crazy with food/drinks. I like to think that I have my movie thing down but I'm not 100% sure. Maybe when I get a couple more lays from em I'll do a write-up about it. There's quite a bit of info on the first page, starting with girl #11.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl #14 (my first stripper!)

Tis the season to be jolly, lalala ... la la ... la ... la. I'm on a net crusade. Pull up a chair fellas, as I tell you the tale of the hottest fvck close of my life.

There's a naked stripper asleep in my bed as I type this and everything smells like sex and perfume. :rock:

I messaged the girl maybe 2 weeks ago on myspace. Fvck gaming in "real life" when this is so much easier. We sent a few emails back and forth, but she didn't seem interested in the least bit so after a couple one word answer messages I just didn't reply anymore, decided to cut my losses, and focused on other prospects.

As I mentioned in another thread seeking advice, she sent me an email out of nowhere 2 days ago asking me if I had new year's eve plans, to which I replied "nothing definite" and asked if she wanted to get together. Immediately she responds with a long message about how she can get me and some people in to her strip club at a discounted rate, etc. Thanks but no thanks, I'm not here to pay you, I've never been to a strip club, and I really have no desire to go. I politely declined but told her to get a hold of me if she wanted to get together on a night she wasn't working.

Yesterday morning she sends me an email saying she wasn't working that night. I suggest a movie date (of course) to which she reluctantly agrees. She later tries to back out of it. She won't give me her number, she's paranoid ("shy" as she says), blah blah blah. After about 4 emails back and forth she finally caves and gives me her number. I call her and we set it up. I can't believe this girl. She's sh!t testing me like the world is about to end and we haven't even met.

So I arrive at the theater, we find each other and DAMN this girl has a nice rack. Unbelievable body. 13 claimed piercings, though I only see a few in her ears. Wonder where the rest are ... hmm. I'll admit, at that point a part of me got a little weak but I pulled it together. Beauty can be a little intimidating. We get tickets, talk a bit (just your basic fluff) and head up to the theater. We come in and immediately I head to the back row as usual, pull up the arm rest as usual, and sit down. My hand goes on her thigh. So far so good, system is working.

We didn't have enough time to talk before the previews started so we were talking during them. I went for the kiss right as the movie was about to start and ... GOT REJECTED! WTF?!? I'll admit, I got a little nervous at that point. This girl wasn't having it. I mean, she was attracted, but it was too much for her. She gently pushes me off. I'm still feeling her thigh, moving my hand around, typical stuff.

Maybe 10 minutes later I go for the kiss again ... ANOTHER REJECTION. So I straight up ask her why, and she proceeds to explain how it's intimate to her, blah blah. Fair enough. I don't try to kiss her the rest of the movie, but we do talk here and there and my hands are staying busy. I'm slowly working my way to the goods. She resists a few times and moves my hand back. I play around with her hands and go for it again. Rejection doesn't phase me anymore; until I get slapped I'm one persistent SOB. :box:

It's a long ass movie, but this time it was to my advantage. I had time to work her up and I needed every minute of it. By the end I was rubbing her over her jeans with very little resistance. Movie ends, I ask her if she wants to come hang out. I don't remember what I said exactly, but it felt clever at the time. She agrees, sh!t testing me once again.

This girl is well off. She drives a nice mercedez and has her own place. Normally this would intimidate me (I drive a civic and still live at home pending graduation), but fvck that, I admit it with pride. Yes you have more money, yes you have a nicer ride, no I don't give a fvck. Test passed.

She follows me home, I pop in a movie, we talk a little bit and I try to kiss her again. I feel I'm coming on too strong and she literally calls me out on it, pushes me off, and seems a little pissed. After all, "we just met" and she "doesn't know me at all". BS. You're at my house, and you're here for a reason.

Welcome to LMR hell.

At one point I realize I'm seeming a little desperate so I back off. Just like girl #12, it works. My attitude totally changes and I become indifferent. If you want something, qualify yourself to me. I'll only push so much without getting results. We're laying there on the couch and she won't stop talking. She really is interesting, but it's getting late, I'm getting tired, and our clothes are still on. After like half an hour of listening to her I'm thinking "this is BS". I try one more thing, tell her to come to my side, and she lays down next to me.

She's still resistant, but a lot less now. I get all up in her face, do some smooth talking, and get a real basic kiss in. She doesn't push me off. About a minute later I go for another. We're getting somewhere gentlemen. It's like 3am though. A few more kisses, a bit of ear action, and we're making out. This girl is a great kisser.

We stop for a second, she goes "how did this all happen", I'm acting clueless like "I don't know" and she goes "it's cause you're so persistent". Duh. At this point it's on. No resistance. Basic foreplay. I take my time though. I figure she made me wait this long, put me on the spot a million times, I'm gonna tease the hell out of her.

I get her shirt off. Nipple piercings, sweet. I play with em and she's going wild. I didn't know they were THAT sensitive. I move down to her belly button, more piercings. The pants come off shortly thereafter. Guess where the rest of em are? :yes:

I don't normally do this, but I wanted to on this occasion. This girl is smokin hot and I go down on her for a few minutes. Then I hit it. I hit it for like 2 hours. It's 5am now. I normally don't let girls spend the night but it was late (or early) and I still hadn't gotten off. We pass out in my bed. Get up 3 hours later cause I want food. I hit it again, get her all messy. Then we get breakfast. We come back, lay in bed for a while, then she falls asleep. Right now she's passed out in my bed.

In conclusion ...

When I first messaged this girl I didn't think she'd reply, girls that hot haven't in the past, but I guess I'm finally figuring out the myspace secrets and the pvssy is just flowing. Maybe it's just the holiday season. Either way I'll take it.

I'm fvcking thrilled about this. Some girls aren't a challenge at all (see #13) but this one was a tough one to crack, especially on the first night. Maybe it's cause she's a stripper. I dunno. It was the first time my typical order of events in the movie theater FAILED. I had to improvise. This was even worse resistance than #12, but it was so worth it.

Other than that, I actually had a really good time with her. She talks a lot, but she's interesting. I'll admit I didn't think a stripper would be. I actually enjoyed listening to and talking with her. I definitely have a different view of her now as well ... she seems more "normal".

Strippers need love too :rockon:

EDIT: after I wrote that she woke up and wanted me to come back up for a back rub. Then I hit it again a couple times. Got some head too. Un-fvcking-believable sex. Best I've ever had bar none. She wants to hang out again. I'm definitely gonna keep her around.

trojanman88

Banned
Reaction score
don't get aids trying to get so many lays, I suggest going for quality or famous girls for a challenge. NOT HOW many you can bang, cuz the worlds not that safe.lol

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is everyone trying to neuter everyone on this site? I have seen growing and growing sentiment about going for "Quality" women and that just having sex with anyone is bad....what the hell is this sh1t about? I say give the guy props instead of making him feel bad that he doesn't want her to be with him in the long run damn.
Good job MM some people are starting to let morals get in the way and I think they are on the path of AFCdom..

trojanman88

Banned
Reaction score
its a little something called being safe. If you talk to any top pua 's who can get laid any night to 2 them its now about quality, you sometimes have to step into the next league... but this isn't an argument its more of a differenc in opionion so a penny for your thoughts...