Movie Date..walked out

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the story. I meet this girl and get her number on the same day. I talk to her for a few days on the phone for about 10-15 minutes a time and eventually ask her if she wants to go to the movies this weekend. She accepted..Well, come to find out, when I get there, 4 or 5 of her friends and about 5 other guys were coming! By the way, this girl's a little bit younger than me as well. I accept it, since I'm already there and go ahead and go. We sit down, and she's constantly throughout the duration of the movie either talking to her friends, getting up, being immature, leaving and coming back repeatedly, and just ignoring me. I initiated conversation a lot, but she never would sit and just talk to me. Well, probably on her 5th or 6th trip outta the theatre, I tell her friend to tell her that I'd talk to her later, and just leave the theatre. I ended up spending the rest of the night with my friend. I glanced at the caller ID and of course, she had called. I didn't call her and back and later on in the night, I ended up getting online. She IMed me asking why I'd left and what not, then asking me if I wanted to go to the movies tomorrow. I told her I had to see what I was doing and I'd call her later. My question is, do you guys think I should go or not again?

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't even call her. what she did is inexcusable - I hate when chicks pull that ****.

by the way, how old are we talking about here?

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right-o, movies are a bad place for a first date unless it's at your house. You want to be able to talk and get to know her.

nath

Don Juan
Reaction score
no the answer isnt that simple

if he tells her he left cuz she wasnt talking to him or because she was being immature( which in turn is fun for her to do...) and they do end up going on another date
shell be versy serious
and yea he might get some action but unless if he can pull off being c&f she'll find it boring

so id say just say no----------------- and invite her over to my house

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea Nath, I was thinkin' the same thing.I would really rather just have her come over to my house anyways insteadda going out to the movies again. Thanks for all the posts guys :)

mtllcanpssy

Don Juan
Reaction score
well it seems to me shes in your hands so i'd take advantage of this situation. I'd probably just do what you said and have her come over to your house to watch a movie with none of her friends and maybe tell her a little at why you left because of the way she was acting. no point in saying no to some free pu$$y, ur gonna have to b paying for chicks like these when your older. lol.

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by California Love
tell her you left because she was immature and you had better things to spend your time on. be truthful.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by California Love
tell her you left because she was immature and you had better things to spend your time on. be truthful.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres what to do, Act like you dont just want her but then eventually give her ONE more shot if she sucks then **** her..... but give her one more chance especially if shes what you want hot etc...

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
"tell her you left because she was immature and you had better things to spend your time on. be truthful."
This is exactly what you should say. Tell her you asked her to go to the movies for the two of you (DUH). Let her wait it out a few days without any contact then call her up and ask her to do something with you. Like bowling, shooting pool, or some activity that requires movement and allows you to converse. Most likely she'll act quite differently with just you than with her friends. Don't be to quick to judge her. What she did was get all her normal friends together, and this created an atmosphere that made her act how she did. We all do this. We act different with different people. Give her a 2nd chance, you are holding all the cards so you can't go wrong. Like said before, you could get some nice action too. She'll feel like SHE is the one being tested. This is always a good situation.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks TrogDawg..More than likely I'll try and do something with her this weekend. Oh, by the way, Mudvayne's awesome :) I've been trying to learn Death Blooms on bass :)

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
If there's any one lyric that tells you what being a man means, it's my sig.

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldnt, she is immature. i would never go out with an immature girl anyway

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well good news guys. I hadda 2nd date with her and it went great. She even asked me to go lol. Funny how things work out sometimes. I've recently found out that she really isn't all that immature. It was mainly because of her friends. Which brings me to my next point...

I'm thinking about asking her out. I've been talking to her for a while now and I'm pretty sure she's interested in me. Problem is, I haven't been in this situation in a while. heh Anyone have any advice?

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give her a massage and go from there ;)

> Gucci Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
She seems like a girl who will cause a lot of trouble! She's just too immature for you, she's not "down-to-earth" and she will constantly play with your feelings, but not necessarily on purpose!

I had ONLY bad experiences with young and/or immature girls, therefore I would also say: DON'T STAY IN TOUCH WITH HER! You should rather find a new girl... one that is not so confusing!