Mother-Daughter Approach..A No, or a Go?

Maestro Monk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have been crackin' down this summer doing plenty of daytime sarging in the mall that i work at. Have heard mention from an undisclosed pick up artist that some decent success has arisen from mother/daughter approaches.
I am interested to know how well this could work, and am considering field testing it. If any of you guys have success stories from this, please post. Just looking to read other's insight/advice before going for it.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This seems risky in the way if the mother is overprotective you might not only get smacked but have security called on you.

If that happens once or twice in a day mall security will probably kick you out for being obnoxious to other customers.

My first instinct is to say that this can't be done or would be difficult and too risky. Using David DeAngelo's technique of turning negative situations into positive how questions I would say the question to be asked is how could I charm them both.

I would say if they are close together or walking together say something to the mother first. Something innocent sounding just to get a conversation about something going. I have no topics that come to my head though.

If anyone has done this I will be very curious to learn how its done myself.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you trying to tell me that you think that not one person in the history of mankind has ever successfully approached a woman that was with her mother?

I've not done this personaly but I would open the mother first to get her approval.

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something I also have thought about doing, but never got the balls to do for fear fo getting smacked by the mother, what do you guys think about mother/daughter approaches? Do you think they work? And what would the best stratigy be for this do you think?

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked the same thing, peeps replied that you go up to the mom say excuse me mam I think your daughter is gorgeous and would just like to talk to her. The mom will respond positivley. Doesnt matter what you do after that, they respect the courage.(thats what someone else said) i agree with it though, even the complement of gourgeous.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I would also do some pacing...

"Hi, I know this might come off as odd, but I just absolutely have to introduce myself to your daughter, would you give me 2 minutes?"

Then I would give myself a minute to ask a few rapport questions, and if the signs were there, ask for her number... then THANK the mother for allowing you the chance.

Assuming I'd grab my balls and do it... it would be all to easy for the mother to pull c)ckblock, and if you don't impress them both youre as good as done anyway... I tend for easier targets.

Break-Point

Reaction score
yo

did it yesterday at hollister. My and daughter were looking in the mens clothing. Mother was alone however. Noticed her daugher was fine so i walked up behind the mom and said, i wouldnt recommend anything from this section. She turned around and laughed as she said it was for her. (obviously) But that started a little convo. The daughter will usually come over to see why a young man is talking to her mother, from there led to a convo with her daughter and a number. easy as that. NOWW if they re standing together??? BEATS ME! lol

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Opened a mom once (hey, I'm older than most of you), and ended up in a 3way mom and daughter.

So, sometimes it works.

Bigworm

Don Juan
Reaction score
if anything just watch the movie "the graduate". that movie will answer ur question.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A 3-way with mom and daughter?! Damn son, that is amazingly lucky..... most men could only dream....
BUT, I will add to this post my approach I did a while back just for fun.
The mom and daughter were at one of those little airbrush tattoo booths in the mall and I went right up to the mom and told her, "Next thing you know she'll be getting real tattoos and maybe body piercings."
Daughter paid no attention but I didn't care, I was just being social. The mom responded with a laugh and I could have easily started into more conversation with her but I didn't feel like it.... daughter was a bit young, as are almost all daughters at the mall with their moms. Just goes to show though that moms aren't like superprotective usually and they love charming young men as much as their daughters do. Stay away from negative hits with the moms because that is just asing for trouble. Just be friendly, play off of the situation, and say something funny if possible. That is my best advice.

I would think that the mom would be a big influence on the girl(although possibly not as much as her friends) so you can get to the girl through her parents so to speak. Gain respect from the parents and you are seen more positively by the girl.... at least I would think that would be the case.

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple years ago I did this, not a success, but a number and a good story.

I was at a resaurant with friends and in walks a girl with her mom. They sit down in another section of the restaurant from us. I tell my friends I'm gonna try to get the girls number while she's with her mom. They say they'll buy me a beer if I can do it.

I let them two of them get settled for about 10 min. and I head over to their booth, grab a chair from a nearby table and pull up to their booth.

I say hello to the daughter, introduce myself and she tells me her name. I ask the daughter what her pretty sisters name is. Mom laughs, and alerts me that she is really the girls mom. I tell mom that she must get that alot, we laugh and I small talk with the daughter.

After some awkward small talk (I was still new at this at the time) I ask the daughter for her number, she says sure. I look for my cell and can't find it. The daughter pulls out a napkin and proceeds to paint her number on the napkin with a knife and ketchup.

I'm thinking I'm in, because after all I'm an idiot and I have no idea how to judge interest at this point in time. I figure she's going through all this trouble to give me her number, I'm so fvckin in!

Halfway through her number painting with the ketchup I find my phone and give it to her. She playfully complains that I made her go through all that trouble, and I retourt with something stupid.

I wish the two of them good evening and head back to get my free beer from my friends, which is a sweet deal since I was under 21 at the time and our waitress wouldn't serve me.

The story ends with a fake number. Sorry.

Lesson: It can be done, and it can be fun.

Mr. Mystery

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Mystery II
The story ends with a fake number. Sorry.
Im new here and kinda inexperienced but how often do you guys get fake numbers? i got a number a while back (cell #:down: ) but when i called she never answered but i only called 2 times and then said next.

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Give her the cell phone to type the number on it, and then call her right away, and say: I call you so that you have my phone number registered.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Id go for the mum (if shes hot).

Mr. Mystery II: whats your sisters name hahaha thats class. Thanks for that im adding it to my arsenal.

Ninja out

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I approached a mother/ daughter last fall without any luck (i didnt go for the kill.) It is not hard as long as we stop thinking of approaches as 'approaches'; instead, use a more conversational tone and push a lil sexuality into the interaction and flirt with both the mom and daughter: "I'm not sure which one of you I want to date.... both of you are so beautiful." The mom will appreciate this more than the daughter... this more charm than 'game' and only works when yoou come from a place of self-respect/ understand ur own value.

Antedeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mother-daughter sounds tough to me...I don't know how it is with girls, but I'd NEVER, ever want to think about my parents "on the job." *shudders*

MaverickBow

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is much easier if the mother is attracted to you too lol. Also works best in pubs/clubs when mother and daughter are there together and your first words are to the mother or at leats make sure mother is involved in the convo.... mother's are c*ck blocking masters !!

TheGoldenStandard

Reaction score
I've got a simular situation.

mom/daughter that work with me (black) daughter about a (7) with a really fat (_I_)<-ass. I had seen the daughter my first day (last friday) and this tuesday (today) i got the chance to work directly beside her.

Now i work in a factory with assembly lines and sh*t so it's the kidna of work where you stand on your feet all day but you get the chance to speak amongst yourselves. well work started normally and i gradually began to talk to the mom who was im between myself and the target. I hit it off with her pretty well, and her daughter and her little friends would join in on the conversation. well i found out that the daughter lives 20-30 mins away near but not with her mom. Well her mom seems to be cool with me and i'm hoping she will give a positive opinion about me to her. I did remember to do some kino but i haven't got around to the neg hits (which for black people like me and those around me isn't to dangerous a subject).

we got off work early so i deside to ask them for a ride.....nothing adventful though. now tomorrow my stratedgy is to further break the ice with te daugther and do some more kino, neg hit, and generally persent myself as a sexual creature.

eggnogdog

Reaction score
Haven't tried this, but I don't see why the "who lies more" opener wouldn't work in that situation.