Most obvious come-on that was missed

Nightbreed

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was 15 in my last year of school and one of the hottest girls in the whole place had been made to sit next to me in science class for the whole year because she kept slacking and fooling around. I, who was not really into girls, just couldn't give a damn about her looks from the get go (sure she was fit but looks are never the first things to register - I was more important than her looks!) and saw her as a nusience who I had to teach everything about science because it was frustrating watching someone be such a professional idiot. I teased her no end, made her feel so lucky for being with someone so couragous, so smart...and ultimately with women I must say at the time so stupid.

Let this following thing be a real good example to you all.

She asked me out. Oh yeah, near the end of the year, this hottest babe of the hierarchy of this school asks me to be her boyfriend.

I thought she was joking.

She wasn't. She was infatuated by my ambition, my intelligence, my total indifference and lack of ass kissing to her.

Of course at the time I thought she was joking but rather than make myself part of her 'joke' I decided to play her at her own game and said...

"No."

My stockvalue went stratospheric. The science and philosophy outcast with the hood and the droll world weary get fun away from me demeanour had turned down the hottie. The one all the AFC's and even Jerks pursued and got dissed or dismissed by.

I was a legend.

And all because I DIDN'T SEE THE MOST OBVIOUS COME ON THERE IS ON THE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let that be a lesson that not making women your primary goal, but merely a bonus, and that improving yourself and your life first, will earn the woman.

Er, just don't say no to them when they ask!

Anchorman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets see...

7th grade, i was about 13, went to a sleepover camp for 2 weeks during the summer. I meet some *really* hot girl there. One day, she tells me she wants to show me something realyl cool by a river that was nearby and that we should sneak out at night to see it, while touching my arm playfully. I slept the whole night. Next day I find out she was there waiting for me for like 3 hours. I could never looka t her face again :/

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of the responses in this thread don't really sound like come ons to me.

Wubbman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Freshman year of college it had snowed and iced and I was in the parking lot scraping my windshield when these three girls get into a car a few down from mine. They simply stare at their ice-covered winshield and try the wipers, which do nothing. I go over and offer to scrape it for them and they accept. When I'm done they say thanks and ask if I'd like to go to the mall with them. The first thought that ran through my head was "why would they want me to go to the mall with them?" I politely said no thanks and went on my way (which was to the mall!). Only later did I think back and realize what an ass I was to not even realize they were interested.

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wubbman
Freshman year of college it had snowed and iced and I was in the parking lot scraping my windshield when these three girls get into a car a few down from mine. They simply stare at their ice-covered winshield and try the wipers, which do nothing. I go over and offer to scrape it for them and they accept. When I'm done they say thanks and ask if I'd like to go to the mall with them. The first thought that ran through my head was "why would they want me to go to the mall with them?" I politely said no thanks and went on my way (which was to the mall!). Only later did I think back and realize what an ass I was to not even realize they were interested.

Don't get bummed over it. Let them think that you have some more important sht to do.

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've managed to miss the same come-one twice, within a week.

Her :"I think ciggarettes are the only thing that keep me going through college"

Me: Why's that

Her: Well I have no sex, I wish some boy would offer me some.

Her: I don't care what people think of me, I don't mind walking down the street and saying that I really need a shag.

Luckily this girl dosen't seem to have lost all interest so I can still start upping the interest levels.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about this?

1. A girl in a group of 4 girls walked close to me and said: Hey! nice t-shirt!

2. A girl was smiling all the time and started to call me "pervert" (I didnt do anything!!)

3. You'll not believe this one!!

Once I visited my friend's house to fix his computer and I was introduced to his sister!

Some days later, this girl called me asking if I was virgin, and topics related to sex!

A soon I heard her asking this, I thought it was a "hoax", or that my friends were kidding with me. And I hung up the telephone!!!

She wasnt kidding!! Gosh. It seems that very young ones are somewhat attracted to me, but they're too young.

:)

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So i've turned up to a restaurant for a birthday dinner and take a seat opposite a fine looking women. Conversation goes well but i think she is being friendly- nothing more. For some reason i give her a ride home where she says something like, "I've never given a ******* in the car before." It was so random and i was taken back, my first thought was **** how are you meant to change gears when a girl has her face on your ****? Needless to say i missed out!

FightingApathy

Reaction score
Wow.

I came here expecting to realize all the times I missed my chance.

Instead, I find out that I have never been hit on.

Man, I suck.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FightingApathy
Wow.

I came here expecting to realize all the times I missed my chance.

Instead, I find out that I have never been hit on.

Man, I suck.
haha, its ok buddy, we've all been there.

Just read the bible and learn all you can ;).

You'll get chicks hitting on you then.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young chicks? Dammit. I wish I could lay them, but I can't lol. We had a party and a few girls like...14-15ish came over to stay the night cuz their parents had to go to a wedding. So I was the only guy there bsides my 10 year old cousin and my dad. So I'm sleeping and in the middle of the night, our heater is set so it turns off and we freeze to de.a....er....I mean, so it turns off. So this little girl (they're all asian cuz I'm asian and their parents are asian..etc..y.ea), the cutest one I thought, comes to me in panties with that little bow and a t-shirt with nothing under it. I can see her nipples cuz it's so damn cold and she's like, "AFK, i'm cold. Can I sleep with you?"

Now I'm like, fuggin tired and no one can wake me up unless you like kick me in the balls. So I'm like, "huh? what? no go away. this is my bed."

so she friggin tries to crawl in...brushes up on spots that will remain unnamed and I'm like fuggin pissed now cuz I'm hella sleepy. so I let her get in for 1 sec and just literally knock her off on her ass. so she's like looking sad and sh1t and leaves. the next morning I get cold looks from all of them....lmao. I think she told her mom that I was bullying her. I'm just gonna say she was jailbait and tried to ****in convict me!

HamsterDan

Reaction score
ok.

i was at a party, and we all slept over. and i talked to this hot italian chick a little the night before while we were hammered, but not much.

anyway the next morning me and her and a couple other girls get up early. one girl starts to read, one dozes on and off in the living room, and me and this italian chick play poker.

the entire time her shirt is hanging open. i was getting as clear a view as you can get of her entire breasts. she might as well not have been wearing a shirt, but i made sure to maintain eye contact and not let her see me look. later on we dropped her at her house and she said maybe she'd see me again soemtime. i didnt get her number cause she lives so far away and was a little young, but dang.

justsomeguy1984

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh!!!

I hate thinking about all of the missed opportunities!!!! Here is one that really sticks out in my mind

About a year ago I had just finished working out at the university rec-center. i was out in the lobby getting something out of my bag before going outside. this pretty hot girl, who i had never met or seen before, comes up to me and says "oh i just love your shirt, it is so cute.".......(I was wearing a spongebob squarepants shirt, by the way).......anyways, we chatted for about 5 minutes but i was kind of in a rush so i had to go. she says to me "you really should come and see my dorm room. i have lots of spongebob things that i would love to show you" I don't remember what my response was, but i ended up leaving and completely missing it!!!!! As soon as I got back to my car i realized "holy sh!t, what have i done!!!!" I never saw that chick again either!!

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i went on a date with this girl

on the way to the movie theatre, she keeps on bumping into me, it was like she was trying to get me to hold her hands. I had that thought in my mind, but I didn't do anything.

Later on she had her hand bag on the side of where I would be standing...so I couldn't reach for her hand. do'h!

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll add another shocker.

was sitting in this club watching two unknown girls make out on the couch just opposite me. so I walk over to them and tell the nearest that i won't stand for that and if they are gonna be making out like that, they ought to do it on me.

She proceeds to tell me that they are actually a couple and live together.

"oh..."

She then proceeds to tell me that nonetheless they do have an open relationship. the only catch is that... and she pauses for dramatic effect when she says it: "we have to share the guy we're taking home with the other."

How I managed to interpret this as being rather irrelevant for me I will never know but I simply wished them well and walked off. Ten minutes later I realised what I had just done but alas they were gone.

sigh....

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is fvcking awesome. Pure comedy. :p

bob246

Don Juan
Reaction score
God im just thinking now about all the situations that have occured.

One time at science class i was walking up to the teacher to get my work checked. As im walking up this hb8.5 was getting her worked checked by the teacher too but was talking to some other girl as well. As i walk up i hear my name in their convo. I obviously ask what they saying. The hb then says that the other girl asked if she would go out with me and that she said yeh. Now the funny thing here is, i pull a very good dj move where i even surprised myself at the time. I got my hand on to her waist and THEN proceeded to just lightly feel her ass with my ****. I then pushed her jokingly out the way to get my work checked. Don't know how i did that, something just took over me.

So many other times she gave the biggest hints. My friend came out with how he knows who she likes. She asked who. He then said my name. And she then shouted out loud for the whole class to hear 'yeh i think bob is sooo hot!'. I could go on about how much hints she gave and she was so hot too! She lost interest after a year of being all over me. I regret not doing anything about it to this day, since we left school. Thing is i knew she liked me. I definitly knew! But i guess i was just too insecure to make a move. I don't know what was wrong with me.

Another time, i just got out from the barbers after a haircut. As i get out im walking out with a tissue wiping off the hair off my face. As im doing this, these two girls (HB7 & ugly girl) see me get out of the barbers, the HB7 then gave me a warm smile and then goes 'nice haircut, you look cute'. That caught me completely out the blue and i just gave a slight smile and walked off. I then looked back, to see them both looking back smiling at me.

RiceHapa888

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok just thought of it. It was when I was 15. The girl was 18 a senior while I was a sophomore in high school. She was a tall sexy Czech girl who had a eat european accent- she would say I was handsome and hot and other times she'd comment on how casually she enjoyed sex - on and on about it she would always sit next to me in algebra 3-4 and then one day after a dance she was wearing a slinky black dress and volunteered to drive me home in her lexus( she was rubbing her hips and licking her lips).......................................but no my domb ass was gonna go till my best friend got all cblock and sh*t and told me I should bros before hos and walk the 3 blocks over to his house with him!! SH&T thinkin back now me her alone in that lexus with that black mini dress- i woulda gotten laid........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................the pain- ouch