MOre attractive you are..less gilrs approach?

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're the guy in the bar... you look good, you look more than in control of the situation... you look as though you know what it is that you want, and when you know you take it... now this girl sees this, but you look like the kinda guy who takes what he wants, so in her mind, if you want her, then you would obtain because that's the kinda guy you appear...

So the ball is constantly in your court... if you fail to talk to her then she has one of two validations... either you don't want her, or you ain't got the confidence to approach, which in turn makes her not want you... she wants a guy with confidence

As much as these girls may appear stone cold on the exterior they're not inside... in fact some of the Miss 9s and 10s are even more insecure than Miss 6.5, they just don't show it to the outside world

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tis true.

The girl I currently am ****ing has said things to me like "I know you can get any girl that you want, and girls must hit on you all the time". Im like "nope". She says if she went to the same school as me she'd be too nervous to talk to me and would feel fortunate if I even gave her the time of day. She sometimes feels shy and inferior with me because of how i "look".

So yeah, after meeting her and hearing another perspective, I believe its true that girls will not approach good looking guys.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pictures of self / girls?

Originally posted by FreeStyleZ
The girl I currently am ****ing has said things to me like "I know you can get any girl that you want, and girls must hit on you all the time". Im like "nope".
Maybe they do... but whereas hittin on you would be viewed as checkin you out when you're in the corridor at work / college, in the shop in town AND you just don't realise or act on it...

Sure I've had girls hit on me blatantly but the numbers who will go all out and directly in for the kill are low... you might walk past them in the club and they blatantly check you, but it's up on you to act and pull it all through

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CLOONEY
maybe you guys arent as good looking as you think. Because I am not ugly, and I get approached quiet often.
No, i think your getting your look confused with ur username :D

and yes, im as good looking as i think....my parents friends comment on it

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ashley Chuckles
Pictures of self / girls?
Self :)

I'm always interested in seeing how other guys look like. I'm taking psychology and I generally like to study behavior, logics and apperances... Like what facialfeatures people that are deemed attractive have... Strong jawline, Square face, Symmetric face, Haircolour, eye shape/placement, cheekbones, etc etc etc. Or if it's more their style or "aura". Some people just look badass(as in criminal almost) and that makes them look very "attractive" or appealing if you will.

So people that are attractive post your pics :)

chimps_rule

Don Juan
Reaction score
mmmm, i dont know guys,

i have an extremly good looking friend and he gets chicks walking up to him all the time saying "im taken, but ur like really hot, i just wanted to tell u" or "whats ur name, i think ur really hot".

and he doenst have an arrogant 'im so good looking' attitude. but girls hit on him all the time without him taking action.

so think about that!

balengar

Don Juan
Reaction score
you have a long face like me.

so either:

1. wear your hair down over your forehead, so it ends at the top of your eyes.

2. spike your hair but not as high as you have it.......its up to almost 3 inches above hairline, so get it spiked up to 1 to 1.5 inches up.

even though the style now is short spiked hair (thanks to tyler durdon), I still get looks, comments (even asked if i model and stuff), etc. even though I have long hair. But i am one of those guys who looks better with long hair (according to almost every female friend I have who would offer comments about my hair style).

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vigilante7
No, i think your getting your look confused with ur username :D

and yes, im as good looking as i think....my parents friends comment on it
Funny one. I am not getting my look confused with anyone.

YOUR PARENTS FRIENDS COMMENT ON IT!!!??? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahaha, you fool, hahahaahahahahaaha, aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaahahahaha, man you made me laugh my azz off. OF COURSE your parents friends comment on it, that is what they do. hhahahahaahha, man your funny.

If someone can provide a place for us to upload our pics to the net, then just have a link to it, it would be easier, since I dont have any on the net right now. But I have HEAPS on my computer. So Vigelante show us your stuff stud............

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by balengar

so either:

2. spike your hair but not as high as you have it.......its up to almost 3 inches above hairline, so get it spiked up to 1 to 1.5 inches up.

even though the style now is short spiked hair (thanks to tyler durdon), I still get looks, comments (even asked if i model and stuff), etc. even though I have long hair. But i am one of those guys who looks better with long hair (according to almost every female friend I have who would offer comments about my hair style).

LOL...

I've shot for hair modellin over the past year... I've been seein girls who work as both stylists and one who modelled in that industry also, and I get my **** done for free

It's all different see... we've got the locational difference for one, as much as the whole army length cuts may run through the US, Europe is much more along the lines of longer hair... I mean the shorter version of the above which you mentioned WAS in... 12 months ago

Bein in that field and havin those peoples do my hair, it's all very much cutting edge or different... but on judgin it I further go off my personal opinion of it, and how the opposite sex respond, and there has been NO complaints there at all

My hair is a canvas basically, and a #1 cut wouldn't suit me as it does some of my friends who are THAT chiselled and right for it... but it's never been to the point that it's effected what I've done... there's no one way to wear hair, an in sayin how it should be warn, you're goin off the styles that got put out in that period, and by doing that you don't ever reach the next step

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Definetely, its like they expect you to be arrogant, so they try and knock YOU off your pedestal!

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive posted my pictures plenty of times. Ive found that different girls will think completely different of me. Some will go for my look, and others will not like it. *Shrug*

Reaction score
I'm not too sure how this works. Girls don't naturally approach guys, but if you're good looking girls will defiantely give you more attention.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SoFarSoGoodSoWhat
I'm not too sure how this works. Girls don't naturally approach guys, but if you're good looking girls will defiantely give you more attention.
that's true girls dont normally approach guys

but what's not always true is they will give you attention if ur good looking, many will be intimidated by you and will go out of their way to ignore you, rarely if ever they would give u extra attention

Reaction score
I believe it works both ways Screw it. I agree with you that they are probably intimadated because of your dashingly good looks, but at the same token, it doesn't mean they don't try to sneak looks. That's where I was getting it.

dillin

Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on where you are at the time the girls there and it depends on the girl. If your at a place where girls are just waiting to be picked up then they make there interest pretty obvious compared to if your just walking down the street.

I've never really been blatently approached by a girl but if a girls interested quite a few times if you just look in there eyes for a few seconds they will smile then it's gold. These are the more confident girls who do this though, not many girls have the guts.

If your at a party or something and your all just hanging out drinking some beer or whatever if you just make a comment or whatever to a girl and give a smile or whatever, joke around then you would be surprised how the girl will start coming on to you BIG TIME once you say something to her, thats when they seem to make it obvious.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by balengar

so either:

High forehead = attractive and should often NOT be covered... The style in europe is actually very often mohawkish with highlights or high hair or long, the very short one is so out.

dillin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Off topic but Ashley Chuckles you do have good hair in the first picture, if you don't mind me asking what city do you get it done in?