MOre attractive you are..less gilrs approach?

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know when a girl is checking you out? I've been coming to this site a long time, and i've been told time and time again, to not pay attention to signals.

I never can tell if a girl is in to me. I approach girls and briefly chat, but most bore the heck out of me. Perhaps my luck might change if i learned how to distinguish if a girl is checking me out or not.

Some tips or pointers would be greatly appreciated!

pharoh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FreeStyleZ
Ive posted my pictures plenty of times. Ive found that different girls will think completely different of me. Some will go for my look, and others will not like it. *Shrug*

Hey man, you got some powerful eyes. Are they naturally that color? The reason I'm telling you this is because I have big eyes and also long eyelashes (which I think is gay but I don't want to trim them. Should I?)

This might sound wierd, but do you have problems maintaining eye contact with people? Whenever I look at people like guys for instance, they either smile cause they acknowledge me in a respectful way or start to challenge me. Usually when I go around campus and enter a building, I just look down because whenever I look around and meet people's eyes, they make me feel like I'm being arrogant. Does this make any sense?

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Color contacts. Yeah I meet peoples eyes often I suppose. I never really think about it, I just do it.