Modro's Self Improvement Quest!

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personal review:

Well this has been a roller coaster ride for me, so many ups and Downs but that's life and honestly i dont think i would be at the place i am now with out the material from this site and this doing this post.

I think i can finally let my ex's memory and reminders slip away now and it feels really good, i will always respect her for helping me in so many ways and for being there for me in our relationship, i feel i learned a lot and gained experience from it. But it also gave me HUGE motivation to succeed learn and better myself.

I would advise all of you guys maybe thinking doing a quest or boot camp to just go for it, just applying and seeing the results and behaviour changes if you really stick to it is great and now i am seeing results with more respect attention and attraction, i am having fun playing sports with great friends and a women element too.

I am also finding that when conversations about women come up i can now speak up and let them know what to do as I'm not the guy who never gets women/no gf ever.

In dealing with women, i feel completely in control now and I'm not going to give that up or change to suit them. I dont supplement them with gifts or rush to say how much i love them.

My final advice

Read Book of pook and follow that, that's the best advise on the site and follow it with the Anti dump so you can tell the interest levels.

get to the gym, this is huge you get so much talk and interest and KINO from people wanting to know about how much you work out, to touching your muscles. They might not say anything about liking it but a lot are.

Get a hobby maybe something a little different, me i play ice hockey in England which isn't common, i also have football and hopefully guitar if i can free up some cash.

The last thing i really want is to improve my job (fireman would be perfect) but in the mean time in IT, improve skills and gain experience. I am thinking of doing a first aid course just to add more important skills to my CV.

So never stop improving but have fun and trust your gut my friends

Modro out..

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good work, mate. :rockon:

Enjoy!

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers Bon you were fantastic help through out :rockon: