Minnesota

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't seen anyone from Minnesota, but just incase someone does come along from Minnesota, I'm over here in Duluth.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you COULD have just said "I'm from Minnesota". :)

Thanks, it's a helpful link. And I suppose you can kick me for being blind and not reading the OTHER sticky. I only read the first one. :)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I have to ask; did you notice in my info that I'm in Minneapolis or did you notice after you looked at the link? :p

AlphaRoleo

Reaction score
New DJ in Mpls.

Hey Fellow DJ's,

I just started the Alpha Man program by Carlos Xuma. It's a really great program! To work on the program, I am looking for others DJ's who're interested in discussing and practicing the art of handling women. Where to find these guys in Mpls. I should hang out with?

Thanks & Later,
AlphaRoleo

StumpJummper

Reaction score
Trying to bring this thread back to life...

I'm in the Minneapolis area and would be interested in meeting up.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn. Seems like if I want a wingman, I got to move to the twin cities. :) Oh well, I'll just keep playing a solo game for now.

StumpJummper

Reaction score
3 of us met up last Thursday and hit a number of spots in Uptown and Downtown. Some success, and even figured out a new opener, and tried it on a 8 set.

I would like to try and make the Thursday night thing a regular event. Contact me if interested in meeting up.

StumpJummper

Reaction score
It's official we started a MPLS lair. 5 of us went out last night. We hit a number of places with a dozen or more approaches.

Our group would like to add a couple more people. The plan is to go out again next Saturday. If you are interested let me know.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I would like to accompany you guys unfortunatly im only 20.

AlphaRoleo

Reaction score
Mpls. group gathering

You can still come to our weekly meetings if we're not at a bar. What do you wanna get out from the group?

AR

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Im movin back to minneapolis apr 1st

MrClean393

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm bumping this thread...

In search of anyone in the Twin Cities who's interested in sarging/conversin/etc... I really don't care how old you are, I'm 17...My best bud is 19 and I just want to find some ppl in the community open to getting together..I've had a hard time with the Mystery Forum as all they seem to be interested in is 21 plus bars... So get at me if you are from the Twin Cities!!! I got a couple of wings who just aren't dedicated/reliable enough for me...Thanx!!!

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking of transferring to University of Minnesota later on.