Minnesota

MrClean393

Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday the 11th(Tommorow)

I should be at the mall by 4 o'clock...I plan to sarge till about 9 and if any of u wanna get in some warm-up sets/get your night started early/meet a dedicated, motivational wing/have a great time...give me a call at 952-270-9056....my cells broke, but I can still get messages, and Ill call u back ASAP, also u can email me at TomNew93@gmail.com as I should check it before i head out...I look forward to hearing from some or any of u...ciaou

AlexEir

Reaction score
whats going on guys. I am kinna looking for club-going guys in MPLS. I live in west burbs and need a wingman going downtown to clubs.

l-deezy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Minneapolis

MrClean393

Don Juan
Reaction score
From a dude who sounds like he really knows his stuff...Been to some workshops, claims over 500 # closes, apparently working on a book of his own....He just moved to the area and is free from any time constraints RIGHT now, so he wanted me to post his number since he doesn't have net access right now...605-415-1532...give him a call and help show him around the town, I'm only 17 in Eagan, so while I can be a great resource/wing I can't help a brother out with the 18/21+ club scene...show a fellow PUA some love...he is also interested in heading up the lair that recently shut down as to my knowledge...anyone with any info give him a call...says he's staying in Eden Prairie...ciaou