Mike Dmitrz - Can I Kiss You?

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have any of you heard of this guy? I saw something in our school paper about him coming to give a lecture on relationships and dating. I thought he might be a David DeAngelo-type person so I thought I would go listen to hear his take on things.

Anyways, a guy named Mike Dmitrz came to our university a few weeks ago and gave a lecture called "Can I Kiss You?" He talked about relationships and how far you can go with a girl and doing things without her verbal permission, etc.

I know this goes against the way of the DJ in about every way possible, but this guy made some pretty valid points. He asked us "why is it you would ask somebody for $5 that belongs to them, but not a girl if you can do something with her body that belongs to her?"

He said it takes more balls to ask her than to not ask her, because by asking you are more confident in the face of rejection and still respect her at the same time. He also added if you ask the girl and she turns you down, then it means she didn't want to do it anyways. His opinion was that the moment wouldn't be ruined by asking her, but instead it would be created.

You can visit his site here: http://www.canikissyou.com

Any feedback on this topic would be appreciated.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah maybe hes right that once you know what we know that it takes a lot of balls to ask a girl to kiss you. However we've been taught techniques of asking and getting a yes without using words. The kiss test by DeAngelo (which I'm thinking your familiar with) has worked without fail for me. So what this guy doesn't realize is we're asking them, but we're doing it without words. Stick with the DJ Juan way man. Why fix what isn't broken.

While maybe this guy has some good pointers, the fact of the matter is hes just an extension of the femnization of men thats going on in this country. I don't blame you for asking this question b/c I would probably have the same **** going through my head if I attended the seminar you went to.

Look as long as you respect a women saying no then there should be no problems. Its just that some guys don't know how to take no for an answer and we get guys like this speaker that observe it and come up with a view thats the opposite extreme.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have asked girls if I could kiss them twice, before I found the community. In BOTH instances, even though I made out with them, tafterwards they told me to NEVER ask. Just do it.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well that's another thing he addressed, the whole "saying no" part. He said the majority of actions in relationships involve one person pushing the limits until the other person says no or stops them, which is not healthy. The argument a lot of guys use is that the woman didn't say no, which he said some women won't do because they feel helpless or overpowered.

So if you think about it, getting her to say yes is like a signature on the dotted line. Dave Chappelle's sketch about it would be a funny way to take it literally. It may seem corny as hell to ask her, but if your side of the argument is something other than "she didn't say no" you're probably on a lot better ground. Especially because everybody (including the court system) tends to believe the woman first. See: Kobe Bryant, Duke stripper, etc.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marlimus said:
I have asked girls if I could kiss them twice, before I found the community. In BOTH instances, even though I made out with them, tafterwards they told me to NEVER ask. Just do it.
And then that same girl will get with some guy she doesn't like and all of a sudden it's a different story, haha.

The guy also said you don't have to just straight up ask them "can I kiss you," but you can ask her if she likes it when someone does 'this' or 'that' to her too.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, I had a lot of problems with the stuff I've learned the first time I came accross it (like spelling). Then it started working, but I still had a moral problem with it. Then when I realized that women love going through these processes, I became a lot more comfortable with it. My point is that your really giving her what she wants when you do all this stuff that DeAngelo and Xuma are teaching (Not Jefferies that sh!t is just plain ****!ng stupid. But some of his theories are intresting).

With that said, you can go out and try the stuff you just learned from this guy and if it works than by all means stick with it. The fact of the matter is that theres never one right way to do something. As for me I'm going to keep on traveling down the path I'm traveling and maybe one day I'll find what I'm looking for. Best of luck.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is true; there are many roads to the same destination. I was originally doing it the non-asking way, but as with anything that is newly introduced to me I took it into consideration. I thought it would be interesting to see the opinions of others since they could differ greatly. I also saw this on sosuave.com pertaining to the topic:

http://www.sosuave.com/quick/tip186.htm

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IsiMan84 said:
That is true; there are many roads to the same destination. I was originally doing it the non-asking way, but as with anything that is newly introduced to me I took it into consideration. I thought it would be interesting to see the opinions of others since they could differ greatly. I also saw this on sosuave.com pertaining to the topic:

http://www.sosuave.com/quick/tip186.htm

LOL. That was one of the first articles I ever read on sosuave.com like 2 or 3 years ago. man that brings back memories but I've never tried it.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You want to kiss me, don't you?" or "It's ok, you can kiss me" would both be better, but this guy is an idiot. Go with silence if you can get away with doing it that way. Usually less awkward.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
"You want to kiss me, don't you?" or "It's ok, you can kiss me" would both be better, but this guy is an idiot. Go with silence if you can get away with doing it that way. Usually less awkward.

I actually like that better. Sounds like the sort of advice DeAngelo would give. This seems to be the best of both worlds. But I stick by what I said b4, if you can get it to work than by all means do it.

I'm just scared that the next girl you try it on says yes and that cost you a first kiss with like the next 3 or 4 after her.

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
milrenkb said:
LOL. That was one of the first articles I ever read on sosuave.com like 2 or 3 years ago. man that brings back memories but I've never tried it.
Hah! That's actually a good tip. I tried this before and kept postpoming the 'kiss' and when i finally did kiss her she dragged me in to her house!

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That actually sounds like fun; I might have to try that sometime just for kicks. If it works, who knows I might try to do it regularly.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Who is this retard and why are you posting this AFC twaddle here?

Ask a b!tch if you can kiss her wtf? So even chicks when probed will admit a man who TAKES what he wants makes there cooches wet yet we have this knobshiner thinking he is one.

He said it takes more balls to ask her than to not ask her
Bzzz wrong, takes more balls to not give a fvck what she wants.

because by asking you are more confident in the face of rejection and still respect her at the same time.
Bzzzz wrong again, western media hoo haa And again making the mistake of giving a sh!t what she thinks. Respect is EARNED, any man who says he "respects" a chick hes only known for a day/week is obviously speaking out his bottom. The "respect" crap was coined by some fat ug which inturn television ( and tards like this) ran with.
As a matter of fact "respect" has nothing to do with anything. Pffft respect............shutup.

www.canikissyou.com:rolleyes: how bout www.canyougetfuct.com

Pure rubbish.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont ask......Just do. Simple rule.

Reaction score
Why can't you ask a woman if you can kiss her? If you just haul off and do it, she could get pissed if she didn't want you too- or even worse, you could get in legal troubles.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Freewheelin Frank said:
Why can't you ask a woman if you can kiss her? If you just haul off and do it, she could get pissed if she didn't want you too- or even worse, you could get in legal troubles.
If she gets mad 1 of 2 things probably happened

1. You didn't read her body language and forced the kiss b/c she was there and you two happened to be on a date

2. Shes a ***** and a tease.

Reaction score
milrenkb said:
If she gets mad 1 of 2 things probably happened

1. You didn't read her body language and forced the kiss b/c she was there and you two happened to be on a date

2. Shes a ***** and a tease.
Does reading her body language always work though?

Last semester this chic sat infront of me in my state government class and she always looked back at me, smiled, turned toward me to talk, leaned in- but when I asked for her number I got rejected. And I was so sure that she was "sending out the signals".

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Freewheelin Frank said:
Does reading her body language always work though?

Last semester this chic sat infront of me in my state government class and she always looked back at me, smiled, turned toward me to talk, leaned in- but when I asked for her number I got rejected. And I was so sure that she was "sending out the signals".
Good point its not always an exact science (especially when it comes to analyzing women) but I think that applys more to the tease option I pointed out. The fact of the matter is that she might like you and send you these signals b/c shes getting off on you being attracted to her. Plus a reason I think a lot of women tease is b/c they suck in bed. (Yes women can be bad at sex to, just b/c you have a vagina doesn't automatically make you good).

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
then theres the old trick of asking, but then saying "good, ill keep it in mind"