Mike Dmitrz - Can I Kiss You?

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
You'd have a better chance winning the Powerball than getting a chick to kiss you by asking nicely.

Wussbag.
Of course you will look like one if you ask 'nicely', but then there's that good ol' C&F. I don't think you just have to say it like a tool and be all corny about it. Depending on how you go about it you could get away with asking pretty easily.

( . )( . ) said:
Bzzz wrong, takes more balls to not give a fvck what she wants.

Respect is EARNED
Would the same be said for somebody who blurts out something and breaks the silence in a large room? They are about the same concept. The people who were afraid to say anything would be considered the "wusses." Sure, social respect can be earned (noun), but this is a different kind of respect, 'to have regard for' (verb). Everybody's entitled to their constitutional rights and personal space; nobody has to earn those (at least since the 60's).

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
IsiMan84 said:
Would the same be said for somebody who blurts out something and breaks the silence in a large room? They are about the same concept.
No there not.

IsiMan84 said:
The people who were afraid to say anything would be considered the "wusses." Sure, social respect can be earned (noun), but this is a different kind of respect, 'to have regard for' (verb). Everybody's entitled to their constitutional rights and personal space; nobody has to earn those (at least since the 60's).
Thats a textbook chick retort of tangent jumping and comparing black with grey. "A persons rights" Give us a break.

Youve been blacklisted from here on in until proven otherwise.

#1 For using unrelated nonsensical chick tactics to make a point and #2 Posting AFC garbage

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why ask for a kiss? Kisses are harmless and easy to avoid if unwanted. I've been kiss-rejected by a girl, and she wasn't superman so I have to assume that she didn't have some kiss-rejection powers and other girls could do the same thing even without me saying a word. Amazing isn't it?

Reaction score
Sorry dudes but I've got this thing about touching chics unless I really know its okay.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Freewheelin Frank said:
Sorry dudes but I've got this thing about touching chics unless I really know its okay.
With the resources available to you now you would have to be mildly retarded to not know whether a chick is attracted to you without getting her worded approval.

Therefore you have my worded approval to stop posting 2 cents worth and go immediately to the bathroom to flush your head down the toilet.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Can I kiss you?" is legal advice, plain and simple. Because our legal system somehow thinks that no matter what a girl does, she is a victim, the hammer comes down even on things like kissing. To our courts, a girl does not enjoy kissing. Therefore, if you kissed her, it must have been 'unwelcome' and 'forced'. But what if you didn't physically force it? Why didn't she just stop you? Because you're a big scary man, and you intimidated her to the point that she 'felt too pressured' to not kiss you back.

In the US at least, any sexual act enjoyed with a woman who did not verbally express her consent is considered rape. By that logic most men I know are serial rapists (and if you read their 'statistics' they'll claim that a large portion of men indeed are rapists and that they simply don't realize that they are).

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
No there not.

Thats a textbook chick retort of tangent jumping and comparing black with grey. "A persons rights" Give us a break.

Youve been blacklisted from here on in until proven otherwise.

#1 For using unrelated nonsensical chick tactics to make a point and #2 Posting AFC garbage
How aren't those comparisons the same? Would you like to explain this, or should I just claim your lack of an explanation is a "textbook chick retort"? Just because I had the mind to make sense of something but you couldn't understand it, you flip out.

Seriously what is the deal? Nowhere did I tell anybody to take this advice to heart; I simply said a speaker came to our school to talk about dating and asked for anybody's input. You obviously didn't agree with it, and that's your right. But then again, if "a person's rights" don't matter then I should regard your comments as bunk statements.

It's funny you claim this is AFC garbage, yet I posted to a link from THIS SITE that talks about the exact same thing. Hell, the title's even the same.(http://www.sosuave.com/quick/tip186.htm)

godsgifttowomen said:
AFC: Can I kiss you?
HB: Damn..
AFC: What?
HB: I just lost all my attraction for you..
AFC: F*CK!

haha

Well of course that wouldn't work, haha. I said it was the title of the lecture but he never said to outright ask it like that. I would agree saying it like that is pretty corny though.

BrotherAP said:
"Can I kiss you?" is legal advice, plain and simple. Because our legal system somehow thinks that no matter what a girl does, she is a victim, the hammer comes down even on things like kissing. To our courts, a girl does not enjoy kissing. Therefore, if you kissed her, it must have been 'unwelcome' and 'forced'. But what if you didn't physically force it? Why didn't she just stop you? Because you're a big scary man, and you intimidated her to the point that she 'felt too pressured' to not kiss you back.

In the US at least, any sexual act enjoyed with a woman who did not verbally express her consent is considered rape. By that logic most men I know are serial rapists (and if you read their 'statistics' they'll claim that a large portion of men indeed are rapists and that they simply don't realize that they are).
This is what I was trying to point out in the first place, but ( . )( . ) or whoever fails to see past that (probably didn't even look at the site) and resorts to aspersion.