Men who Mate-Guard: Anything More Pathetic?

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've recently noticed at least one of my plates whose beta boyfriend mate-guards to all hell on social media. He posts pictures of the two of them calling her "his girlfriend" and tags her, and later the posts "mysteriously" disappear. It's absolutely transparent and pathetic. Revolting, actually. But I can't help but smile.

I can't think of a single more telling action on the part of a man than mate-guarding to scream to everyone, including his girlfriend, that he's an insecure beta who's fighting a losing battle of waning attraction.

Anyone else have any good stories about instances of mate-guarding they've witnessed?

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, there's nothing more pathetic. And it's obvious to everyone around, including the woman.

If anything, do the opposite. Don't visit any social media she's on.

If she says: "Did you see that picture I posted on fb, wasn't it funny!"

You say: "no, you know I'm almost never on those sites"

Then change the subject. If she wants to show you a picture, she has a phone for that.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stugots26 said:
I can't think of a single more telling action on the part of a man than mate-guarding to scream to everyone, including his girlfriend, that he's an insecure beta who's fighting a losing battle of waning attraction.
:up:

Excellent post man. I bolded the key here....

It's nothing more than attraction levels. Your girlfriend loves you when they are high.....and she despises you when they are low.

They are usually in flux. But the two extreme ends of the spectrum are usually constant. If every man would just focus on becoming the best man he can possible be and start respecting himself.....then sh1tty women would cease to exist.

INSTEAD

We have mate guarding. It comes in several forms but the result is the same. A cringe worthy look from fellow males.....and a pitfall of attraction from females.

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh. I don't like social-media at all, and don't bother with it, but really, what's the difference between "mate guarding" and "blowing out an attempted AMOGing"?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Chronocidal said:
Meh. I don't like social-media at all, and don't bother with it, but really, what's the difference between "mate guarding" and "blowing out an attempted AMOGing"?
One is a soon to be cucked beta herb pathetically pawing his prize.

The other is two men socially squaring off. Has nothing to do with clinging to a woman like an insecure baby chimp.

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I have never indicated I even notice her posts. Certainly no likes or comments. I'm just a casual observer, and when these things pop up I can't help but smile internally and cringe at the same time.

Dude's talking about his sweet baby girlfriend, and I'm thinking, "The sweet baby girlfriend who was gagging on my c0ck a few weeks ago?"

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
One is a soon to be cucked beta herb pathetically pawing his prize.

The other is two men socially squaring off.
In either case, however, it's merely an attempt to ward off competition (from the other man/men). The concept and purpose is the same. Should the attempt at negating the AMOGing fail, the person deploying the tactic may well end up a "cucked beta herb".

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chronocidal said:
In either case, however, it's merely an attempt to ward off competition (from the other man/men). The concept and purpose is the same. Should the attempt at negating the AMOGing fail, the person deploying may well be a "cucked beta herb".
You shouldn't have to thwart an AMOG. As in the link that was posted, if an attempted AMOGer moves into the vicinity, your woman should then move in closer to yours. Or, simply thwart it herself. If you are a high value man in her eyes, any outside attempts at hurting the relationship, the woman will fend off herself.

Other than the occasional extreme example, if your woman invited or, complied, with the AMOGers attempts, you would simply withdraw your attention.

Other than being polite in a social setting, your woman will not disrepect you if she respects you and the relationship.

What, do you think a woman can't fend off a man by herself? How often do attractive women get hit on in a social setting when they're alone? They have learned, from a young age, how to deflect approaches by men they are not interested in. It will only increase if they are already with a man of high value, who they already see as Alpha.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Chronocidal said:
In either case, however, it's merely an attempt to ward off competition (from the other man/men). The concept and purpose is the same. Should the attempt at negating the AMOGing fail, the person deploying the tactic may well end up a "cucked beta herb".
One comes from a place of insecurity and a time proven way to fail with a woman. The other is just a way to blow competitors out and display ones social savviness now that the law frowns upon violence. Either way both violence or social finesse will always generate tingles. Mate guarding kills tingles. A big difference in my opinion.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what if you're a bit of a braggart and you're not mate-guarding, you're showing off to all who will listen. I know guys like that.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of last week in my salsa class. Some beta chump brought his gf to class, but wouldn't let anyone dance with her while everyone was rotating partners every 2 minutes. Why bring your gf out to learn salsa in a class setting if your so insecure about it? The gf wasn't even anything special either something like a 5.5-6.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stugots26 said:
Dude's talking about his sweet baby girlfriend, and I'm thinking, "The sweet baby girlfriend who was gagging on my c0ck a few weeks ago?"
Wow, what a cool dude you must be. I don't know what you're congratulating yourself so much for. It's good that you are not emotionally involved, but you're still sharing this girl's vagina with this guy. If you go down on her, do you taste his nasty c0ck? Is that a turn on for you?

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right zekko. I must be a cool dude. Thanks for noticing.:cool:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stugots26 said:
You're right zekko. I must be a cool dude. Thanks for noticing.:cool:
Good comeback. :up:

Reaction score
Stugots26 said:
I've recently noticed at least one of my plates whose beta boyfriend mate-guards to all hell on social media. He posts pictures of the two of them calling her "his girlfriend" and tags her, and later the posts "mysteriously" disappear. It's absolutely transparent and pathetic. Revolting, actually. But I can't help but smile.

Anyone else have any good stories about instances of mate-guarding they've witnessed?
strange because your a virgin. YOU HAVENT EVEN BEEN TO SECOND BASE IDIOT. go home and eat your macaronis

Reaction score
Stugots26 said:
Oh I have never indicated I even notice her posts. Certainly no likes or comments. I'm just a casual observer, and when these things pop up I can't help but smile internally and cringe at the same time.

On your one incher? yea right virgin