Men who Mate-Guard: Anything More Pathetic?

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Curious what the race of this guy is? I would expect Asian because I see this everywhere I look. Wherever there is an extreme shortage of women, you'll see this behavior.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My opinion is that mate-guarding among humans is more common than not. In fact, it's sort of socially accepted... QUITE socially accepted. Guys who don't mate-guard are usually looked upon kind of strangely.

Remember a time when I was at a bar with a chick (call her "X") I was dating and was talking with her friend. "X" was over talking with some other dude who was better looking, taller, more built than I. The friend pointed it out to me and I shrugged and tried to go back to the conversation she and I were having.

She said, "Aren't you going over to pull her away from that guy?" I shrugged again, played dumb and said, "Why would I do that?" knowing full well why most guys would do that. She seemed exasperated and later "X" told me that the friend had complained that I mustn't care for her all that much if I wasn't threatened by other men talking with her.

Kind of interesting.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
My opinion is that mate-guarding among humans is more common than not. In fact, it's sort of socially accepted... QUITE socially accepted. Guys who don't mate-guard are usually looked upon kind of strangely.

Remember a time when I was at a bar with a chick (call her "X") I was dating and was talking with her friend. "X" was over talking with some other dude who was better looking, taller, more built than I. The friend pointed it out to me and I shrugged and tried to go back to the conversation she and I were having.

She said, "Aren't you going over to pull her away from that guy?" I shrugged again, played dumb and said, "Why would I do that?" knowing full well why most guys would do that. She seemed exasperated and later "X" told me that the friend had complained that I mustn't care for her all that much if I wasn't threatened by other men talking with her.

Kind of interesting.
This world would be a lot better place if men never listened to a woman's dating advice.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Zarky said:

.......Kind of interesting.
I'll take : What a woman would say who's pretending to be a man for 500 Alex.

zarky never fails to give her gynocentric angle, sneakily crafted with her own "personal anecdote". And as a matter of fact men who don't insecurely grab and fawn all over their women in public are actually "looked upon kind of strangely" you guize.

http://mpcdot.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/anim-hurr.gif