Meeting a girl from match.com OR maybe not

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bottom line - hot chick at my house making out
How can you guys possibly argue with that?

The next two posters said something about only ugly girls being online or that the hot girls wont respond to you. How can you make that argument if he JUST SAID THAT HE HAD A HOT GIRL OVER TONIGHT?

Whats better, doing 10 cold approaches and getting no action or sending out a few e-mails or messages and getting some action?

Honestly now.

Look at the bottom line. What's our goal? To meet, date, and have sex with attractive women. Has Immaculate achieved that goal? Yes.

So whats the problem? Internet dating is just another way of meeting girls and achieving that goal.

I met several hot girls off of myspace, so I see the benefits of internet dating as well. Its not to say I don't meet girls in person as well, because I do, but when I'm at home typing a long paper or working on some other computer work, whats the harm in ALT-Tabbing to MySpace and shooting off a few e-mails?

Think of internet dating as just another venue. Some people like to pick up coffee shops, clubs, malls, so why not websites?

You can't argue with the bottom line. It is possible to meet attractive girls online. I've done it. Immaculate done it as well tonight.

Its kind of like saying the only way to run a business is brick and mortar. Then Amazon.com comes along and makes billions online. The people here would be saying "nah, you cant make money online, its not good! The internet is pathetic, why dont you start a REAL store?"

Does that make any sense? No. Because you cant argue with the bottom line. If you have a goal, like in business to make money or in dating to meet, date, and have sex with attractive girls, and you achieve that goal, does it matter how you did it?

And whats really funny is that you anti-online guys have the same arguments of "there are no hot girls online", "the hot girls are too in demand so you wont get any", etc. and you hold onto those arguments no matter how many of us here disprove that by meeting, dating, and some even having sex with attractive girls we met online.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: update

Originally posted by Immaculate
ok guys here's how it went

We met up at Ruby Tuesdays.. convo was great my game as working

We went back to my place and popped a movie in...

We held hands, made out, but that was it.. she said she couldn't stay over because of her 7 years old kid.

But let me add damn, this girl was looking good as hell

I walked her out to her car and she left, we kissed on the lips and that was it.

Do I call her tomorrow?
Nice, good job! :up: I would have left her a voice mail just letting her know that I had a good time. I wouldn't set up a second date yet, I would have just let her know that I appreciated her company.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dust 2 Dust
Agrees with Doc Love "Would Brad Pitt use match.com?":down:
The guy meets a hot chick online and makes out with her and you post this. :rolleyes: He's not even Brad Pitt and he made out with a hot chick.

What did you do tonight?

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
brad pitt doesn't need to use match.com, is that why? Because fine, so brad pitt has girls pawing after him like they're dying and brad pitt's d_ck has the antidote. That's not the point because hey sure he's a celebrity and all that and a true DJ doesn't have to be a celebrity to get the chicks and what not... really it's good to think big or go home and all that, but when you're doing all of this for the first time. It's OK to use online dating as a source of experience and trial and error.

It is definitely a lot better than sitting at home "waiting" for that perfect girl to come into your life so you can show off your mad skillz and whoo her over. At least if you're going to practice to become better, do it with what you can. You know, work your way up. Maybe some feel they can go from zero to hero when it comes to dating. There's a difference between believing you're the SHlT and BEING the SHlT.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: update

Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Nice, good job! :up: I would have left her a voice mail just letting her know that I had a good time. I wouldn't set up a second date yet, I would have just let her know that I appreciated her company.

Francisco,

Dayum.. I was quite shocked when I saw her.. the pic on match did her NO justice.. she was a petite, thin, long hair, and added cute glasses to the mix. She's smart too...and I'll be damned if she didn't have the sexiest softest lips I've ever kissed! And noticed she had NO makeup that I could tell.

I can see myself catching feeelings for this one if I'm not careful... Our personalities matched like crazy.

I'd rate her an 8 on the cuteness scale... And she was wearing NO makeup! Damn she was cute...but dammit she has that 7 year old kid and I really don't like dating single mommies...damn fate screwed me again. I'm leaning toward not calling her and letting her do the chasing, if she chooses.
I was thinking since I paid for dinner and drinks and all that she should call me.

So you think I should call her? Hell, I would have no problems with this for the simple fact I kinda want to keep my distance... like I said when a hot chic comes into my life, I tend to catch feelings... and I don't know if I WANT to catch feeelings for her...

I dated a single mom once and her kid started calling me "daddy"... after that I was out of there! And told myself never again... I mean look what happened tonight.. instead of staying over at my place and hanging out more/getting drunk and freaky deaky she had to go freakin home because of her kid..

When she left she mentioned she wants to go see a movie with me... I Was like ok sure...anyway like i said I'm leaning toward NOT calling her and see if she calls me cuz of the single mommie factor...

I don't want to catch feelings for a single mommie! PLus I consider myself an honorable guy, and I'm sure she's looking for a LTR. I would feel bad if I just hit this chic and kicked her to the curb.

EDIT: Francisco, I'm going to take your advice about the voice mail HOWEVER it's not going to be a voice mail, I'm going to email her that now. Damn I hade NO idea this girl was going to be so hot...IF only she didn't have a kid I would have struck GOLD.. LTR material w/out the kid... or hell maybe I should give it a shot with the kid....confused.

Thanks again!

Last edited:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: update

FRancisco,

So even though I bought her dinner and all that I should call her today?
YOU DID WHAT????!!! I hope you got some play after buying her dinner; that's why I just do the coffee thing for the first couple of meetings. I don't know what's worse, you buying her dinner or her driving a couple of hours just to get fed! :p

Dayum.. I was quite shocked when I saw her.. the pic on match did her NO justice.. she was a petite, thin, long hair, and added cute glasses to the mix. She's smart too...and I'll be damned is she didn't have the sexiest softest lips I've ever kissed!
That's what I've been trying to tell the guys in the forum, there are some hot women online. And you're right about pictures not doing them any justice. I started seeing one woman who's picture didn't do her justice. I blew her off almost a year ago and she just persisted. I'm glad that she did!
I can see myself catching feeelings for this one if I'm not careful.. I'd rate her an 8 on the cuteness scale... damn she was cute...but dammit she has that 7 year old kid and I really don't like dating single mommies...damn fate screwed me again. I'm leaning toward not calling her and letting her do the chasing, if she chooses.
That's why you need to keep sarging. It's too fvcking soon start planning the wedding. And about the ankle biter, put that in the background and watch how she plays the whole mother thing. It may be a non-issue if you do eventually decide to get serious. I'd give it several months though, too many things going on that could make it difficult. Did we forget about the distance?
I was thinking since I paid for dinner and drinks and all that she should call me.
Get out of the mindset that people owe you things. You're wasting your time and effort if you expect everyone to do unto you as you have unto them; the world doesn't work that way. Either you do something out of the goodness of your heart with no expectations or don't do it at all.
So you think I should call her? Hell, I would have no problems with this for the simple fact I kinda want to keep my distance... like I said when a hot chic comes into my life, I tend to catch feelings... and I don't know if I WANT to catch feeelings for her...
Ask yourself something, you're interested in this woman but you suggest playing AFC/b1tch-@ss games (excuse my French, I'm just trying to make a point). Man-up and tell her that you enjoyed yourself. You don't have to be a b1tch about it and profess your love, but you don't have to act like it meant nothing.
I dated a single mom once and her kid started calling me "daddy"... after that I was out of there! And told myself never again... I mean look what happened tonight.. instead of staying over at my place and hanging out more she had to go freakin home because of her kid..
Make up your mind and decide whether or not you are interested in her. And if the kid is an issue, in the future don't waste your time or the woman's by going out with her if she has a kid. What's the point if there's an issue? DJs act purposely, not out of desperation.

But still, I still say that you had an successful night. I would be more impressed if you had made out with her after having her buy her own dinner or better yet, yours too! :D

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco,

she drove almost 2 hours to see me so I picked up the tab... No girl has ever driven 2 hours to see me... I did get some play a good few makeout sessions!

Anyway I took your advice about the voice mail, but I did it in the form of an email instead...let her know I enjoyed her company blah blah and I asked her if she listened to the CD I burned for her...ah well I'll just take it all in stride i guess... WTF are you doing up at this hour???

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh and as for the distance thing... she lives out in the f@ucking boonies man... a small a$$ town where everyone knows everyone.. That's why this hot girl is on Match...

She said she doesn't mind driving to see me to escape her freakin boring hometown life..

Hell she can come see me any time she likes just don't bring the kid :)

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: update

YOU DID WHAT????!!! I hope you got some play after buying her dinner; that's why I just do the coffee thing for the first couple of meetings. I don't know what's worse, you buying her dinner or her driving a couple of hours just to get fed! :p

:D

LOL

I forgot that she conveniently went to the bathroom as soon as the check came to the table...lol..there must be a bible for chics out there somewhere

I second this notion as she "forgot" something over at my house and she emailed me this morning that she needs to come get it sometime..

This chic read the bible! All is well though .. feeling pretty good .. need to go out and sarge today it's my only day off but I'm too damn lazy and tired from workin all week.. (and mackin last night)plus it's football time... I'm a weak mofo.. I keep thinkin about this cutie from last night. Actually that's a good thing ... cuz I've been thinking way to much about ex b!tches lately.

JH6

Don Juan
Reaction score
A1 quality post, I couldn't agree any more. Its just another venue to meet and mate. My calander is pretty full of girls, some i met in real life, some on myspace. They are all girls so its all good.

What did I do last night? Went to the movies with a myspace girl, took her to a national landmark, made out alot out there, then fingered her in my truck while I was driving 70mph down the freeway. She was so starry eyed, i dropped her off and said listen i don't eff on the first date. Its all a game, just play it. That set myself up for easy action on the next date.

Sarge on!

Originally posted by I'm Joe Dirt

The next two posters said something about only ugly girls being online or that the hot girls wont respond to you. How can you make that argument if he JUST SAID THAT HE HAD A HOT GIRL OVER TONIGHT?

Whats better, doing 10 cold approaches and getting no action or sending out a few e-mails or messages and getting some action?

Honestly now.

Look at the bottom line. What's our goal? To meet, date, and have sex with attractive women. Has Immaculate achieved that goal? Yes.

So whats the problem? Internet dating is just another way of meeting girls and achieving that goal.

I met several hot girls off of myspace, so I see the benefits of internet dating as well. Its not to say I don't meet girls in person as well, because I do, but when I'm at home typing a long paper or working on some other computer work, whats the harm in ALT-Tabbing to MySpace and shooting off a few e-mails?

Think of internet dating as just another venue. Some people like to pick up coffee shops, clubs, malls, so why not websites?

You can't argue with the bottom line. It is possible to meet attractive girls online. I've done it. Immaculate done it as well tonight.

Its kind of like saying the only way to run a business is brick and mortar. Then Amazon.com comes along and makes billions online. The people here would be saying "nah, you cant make money online, its not good! The internet is pathetic, why dont you start a REAL store?"

Does that make any sense? No. Because you cant argue with the bottom line. If you have a goal, like in business to make money or in dating to meet, date, and have sex with attractive girls, and you achieve that goal, does it matter how you did it?

And whats really funny is that you anti-online guys have the same arguments of "there are no hot girls online", "the hot girls are too in demand so you wont get any", etc. and you hold onto those arguments no matter how many of us here disprove that by meeting, dating, and some even having sex with attractive girls we met online.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by I'm Joe Dirt

Honestly now.

props :D great post

and all these fools bashing on-line dating probably still live with their parents and have all week to go sarging...

How about a week in my shoes pricks?

Work AM to PM Mon-Saturday so I can pay all bills and survive in this world.. got a goddamn mortgage to pay off...

Walk a week in my shoes and see how fast you are signing up to match.com

Naive mo fo's

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
arrgh she's trying to get me.... must.resist.hot.single.mommie!

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: update

LOL

I forgot that she conveniently went to the bathroom as soon as the check came to the table...lol..there must be a bible for chics out there somewhere

I second this notion as she "forgot" something over at my house and she emailed me this morning that she needs to come get it sometime..
Chicks don't need a bible for this stuff - these secrets are passed down verbally from generation to generation and shared with other girls starting into the game at secret meetings called "Slumber Parties" and in underground dens called "Ladie's Room." Girls got the gift of gab, and that's all they need to get these secrets around.

Oh, and just be glad that she decided to leave something instead of take something. I have no problems with girls 'marking their territory', so to speak (nothing says "I'm a pimp" like having a collection of unidentified bras and/or panties). It's when they decide to put clothes on instead of theirs and leave with them that it's going to start driving you crazy.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red flags popping up. Yes, the pessimistic police is here. {cue ambulance sirens}

#1 She has a kid

Drama I don't need.

#2 She lives more than an hour away

Not only is gas expensive, but the time and energy. Someone who is desperate must be willing to travel such long distances. You may think you're a catch if she's putting out for you, reality is she wants to reel you in deep enough so she can man the captain's chair in the future.

#3 You and her started making out on 1st date

Yep, she's definetely reeling you in, and by now you're hooked. I wonder how many other guys she's done this with.

I'm not saying you shouldn't date this broad, just be aware of the red flags and don't see her as some perfect woman.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJuanMonk
Red flags popping up. Yes, the pessimistic police is here. {cue ambulance sirens}

#1 She has a kid

Drama I don't need.

#2 She lives more than an hour away

Not only is gas expensive, but the time and energy. Someone who is desperate must be willing to travel such long distances. You may think you're a catch if she's putting out for you, reality is she wants to reel you in deep enough so she can man the captain's chair in the future.

#3 You and her started making out on 1st date

Yep, she's definetely reeling you in, and by now you're hooked. I wonder how many other guys she's done this with.

I'm not saying you shouldn't date this broad, just be aware of the red flags and don't see her as some perfect woman.

whoah there I hear ya man you speak the truth .. Like I said the single mommie factor alone is killing this for me...yeah she's got me reeled in a little right now just because she was looking so damn hot last night.. not sure how to proceed here. Was thinking about calling her tonight just to chat it up but
I think I should just ignore this girl for the time being... or let her call me/do the chasing whatever...if she doesn't.. NEXT

like i said

must.resist.single.mommie!

I'll keep repeating this in my head whenever I think of calling her.

I want a chic w/o a kid dammit!

Last edited:

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean what's the point in even trying to date a single mommie?

I do NOT want to raise another guys kid... I do NOT want a LTR with a girl whyo has another guys kid.. and let's face it... ALL single mommies are looking for is some sucker to take them in, marry them whatever... This girl didn't come all this way for sex. She got all hot and like you said tried to reel me in.

What's the point in dating her?

Sure I could get a few lays big deal.. I've gotten laid a thousand times and honestly that's not all that important to me.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco,

she drove almost 2 hours to see me so I picked up the tab... No girl has ever driven 2 hours to see me... I did get some play a good few makeout sessions!

Anyway I took your advice about the voice mail, but I did it in the form of an email instead...let her know I enjoyed her company blah blah and I asked her if she listened to the CD I burned for her...ah well I'll just take it all in stride i guess... WTF are you doing up at this hour???
Welcome to the world of the DJ. If you are charismatic, women will want to be in your company. Some will do more than others. A woman driving a long distance to see you is just one of them.

I had one who was about an hour away who wanted to see me. I told her to stop at the grocery store before she came and pick up a few items I needed. She did and paid for it. When you are a wanted man, good women will go out of their way to please you.

The email thing was good. Recap a couple of items from the date, told her that you had fun, a little chit chat and that's it. Now she not only knows that you are interested, but that you are considerate. Good job. :up:

Oh and BTW, I had just got in from a concert and dancing with a woman I had met online. She bought us tickets to see the Ten Tenors and I took her dancing. Good times. :D

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: update

LOL

This chic read the bible! All is well though .. feeling pretty good .. need to go out and sarge today it's my only day off but I'm too damn lazy and tired from workin all week.. (and mackin last night)plus it's football time... I'm a weak mofo.. I keep thinkin about this cutie from last night. Actually that's a good thing ... cuz I've been thinking way to much about ex b!tches lately.
Use that good feeling to meet more women. That confidence is like a snowball rolling down a snowy hill if you take advantage of it the right way.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the world of the DJ. If you are charismatic, women will want to be in your company. Some will do more than others. A woman driving a long distance to see you is just one of them.

I had one who was about an hour away who wanted to see me. I told her to stop at the grocery store before she came and pick up a few items I needed. She did and paid for it. When you are a wanted man, good women will go out of their way to please you.

The email thing was good. Recap a couple of items from the date, told her that you had fun, a little chit chat and that's it. Now she not only knows that you are interested, but that you are considerate. Good job. :up:

Oh and BTW, I had just got in from a concert and dancing with a woman I had met online. She bought us tickets to see the Ten Tenors and I took her dancing. Good times. :D

Hey Fancisco get this...I know for a FACT it's a 2 hour drive for her, and when I asked her how long it took she told me "25 minutes" WTF?

I'm still confused as to what to do... I like this girl, and want to persue and date her, but then when I find a girl w/o a kid, I'll have to dump the girl w/ a kid.. I don't like hurting people like that... dunno man...

fyrefly

Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFL @ the irony of guys on an internet board dedicated to picking up girls mocking a guy who uses an internet dating site

pull your friggin fingers out.