married women?

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
AFC logic. No matter what anyone says, a woman will not stray if she's having her needs filled (whatever they may be and as long as she knows what they are and communicates them).
What's this have to do with AFC logic? This is about morals. I can see banging some girl who's boyfriend is neglecting her, but when we're talking marriage, I draw the line there. I'm not going to get all up in someone's marriage and wouldn't advocate anyone doing that. That's just a code of honor men should consider taboo. With all the single women out there, why f*ck with someone's wife?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
What's this have to do with AFC logic?
Because giving a lame answer of "would you like it if?" usually is spoken by people who worry about those exact things. AFC's don't do a lot of things because of fear, then they try to justify it.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Because giving a lame answer of "would you like it if?" usually is spoken by people who worry about those exact things. AFC's don't do a lot of things because of fear, then they try to justify it.
I'm not married so my fear of it happening to me is obviously irrelevent. But I put myself in the shoes of the husband and I think it's f*cked up. Married women should be off limits. This ain't an R. Kelly video.

CF9

Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
What's this have to do with AFC logic? This is about morals. I can see banging some girl who's boyfriend is neglecting her, but when we're talking marriage, I draw the line there. I'm not going to get all up in someone's marriage and wouldn't advocate anyone doing that. That's just a code of honor men should consider taboo. With all the single women out there, why f*ck with someone's wife?
For me it's not a moral issue...it's much more about self-preservation; karma man, karma. What you put out there comes back to you... Remember that... It NEVER fails.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know of a murder just last week in my small town over infidelity.

My friend's crazy b!tch ex-wife is fvcking around on her bf (not even her husband). She is pregnant, but the father is the brother of her bf, unbeknownst to the bf. So some other dude she is screwing calls her house, and the bf answers. He gets into an argument with the dude, and invites the guy to come over to his house to settle it. The guy comes to his house and they get into a fight. The bf gets the guy down, sits on his chest, and pummels him until he dies. I heard the guy's face was unrecognizeable. The police showed up as the guy was still punching the dude's dead body, both of them covered in blood. Now he is facing a murder charge, maybe murder in the first if the DA thinks the phone call was enough to qualify as premeditation, and all of this is over some trashy b!tch who is pregnant by his own brother. btw, she thought it was kind of romantic the way he killed a guy for her.

Men have been murdering each other over their unfaithful women since time began. No piece of a55 is worth this kind of drama.

jackofasses

Don Juan
Reaction score
Having had sex with a married woman (she was 21 and married, and her husband was a complete ******* to boot, I met him, coworkers met him, and she needed something better so i decided to show her that she could do better and needed out of that relationship) I can say that it does bring about a pissload of problems. It really isn't worth the drama.

I can safely look back at what I did and regret it. Now, most people say you shouldn't have regrets but I do have plenty on this. Sure, she's way better off now (and not with me i might add) but she did end up getting hurt by me, and her husband and then her following boyfriend all as a direct result of that one night stand (yeah, it wasn't a long term affair, mostly because of my horrible temper though).

Also, having matured 3 years since then I can safely say that I would never want that done to me. (Her husband obviously didn't care as he was with someone new the day afterwards and he promptly burned all her **** and killed her dog which she had to leave with him.. yeah, speaking of psycho ex's, glad he couldn't find me.) I am not the perfect man, and I probably never will be. Everyone has flaws that drag them down, in my case it is my temper and far to often is has bitten me in the ass. I would honestly hate to think of my wife (or girlfriend) being pissed off at me and going out to a bar o something only to be picked up, macked/nailed, then let go and sent back to me. Yeah, most of you will say "then take care of your woman" but that to me speaks almost volumes about the maturity of your mind or the simple lack of caring (or morals) on your part. Granted, not everybody has the same opinions or morals depends on your upbringing and all that. But in an age where 50% of relationships end in divorce (and about 75% of relationships suffer from some type of infidelity, whether they tell their partner or not... that's half of the couples that STAY together.) means that only about 25% of relationships are actually faithful ones.

Speaking as someone who has been cheated on (and not for my lack of ability in bed, it's mostly my lack of emotional intimacy and my temper.. so I keep being reminded) and cheated on more than once it never feels good. Regardless of how much of a mack daddy you think you are, or how suave you think you are, the fact that you could go out and take someone else's with/girlfriend actually speaks volumes about your character and lack of conscience, which sooner or later will catch up with you. You may sit around here saying all you want is just fun sex and to meet people, but you can meet people without sex and you can have fun sex in a committed relationship (your own preferably). You may say you aren't searching for 'love' because you've rationalized that it doesnt' exist, bottom line is, it does exist and that's the 25% of couples who have a happy, committed relationship without any infidelity.

One day, you may find that girl that you love and want to be with. How would you feel about her going away on a conference and getting banged by someone else because you weren't 'satisfying her'. Say what you want, you'd be hurt, no matter how suave you are. Yeah, you may think you'll move on and be fine because of your confidence or whatnot, but if you thought it was real love and you wanted it more than anything in the world, you'd be shattered.

Do unto others what you wish they would do to you.

Kudos to all the REAL men who can look at a woman who's looking to cheat and tell her "Go home, you're committed. If you aren't happy, talk to your husband about it or get a divorce."

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CF9 said:
For me it's not a moral issue...it's much more about self-preservation; karma man, karma. What you put out there comes back to you... Remember that... It NEVER fails.
Didn't I just post something about fear and justification? Hmmmm.....

So what do you say to the genuine "nice guys" in this forum who feel that they do everything thing that they can to land the "right woman" yet for the life of them, they can't. They take women out, pay for their meals, listen to their sob stories yet they get nothing. Where's their karma or is it just a one way thing?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
I'm not married so my fear of it happening to me is obviously irrelevent. But I put myself in the shoes of the husband and I think it's f*cked up. Married women should be off limits. This ain't an R. Kelly video.
You're not married yet you bring it up as if you were... Like I said, AFC logic and like you said "irrelevent." And "yes," life isn't a music video; why reference one?

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
I respect your personal decision on the matter. Try not to push your own personal, and arbitrary moral code on others though.

The fact of the matter is, its the married person's moral obligation not to cheat, no matter how much temptation said married person may face by you or someone else.

CF9 said:
Karma is AFC; both from the standpoint of facilitating emotional suffering and from the standpoint of limiting you. This world is dog eat dog, not a fair one. Its possible to have a bigger share.

Bible_Belt said:
Another AFC favorite; fear.

Francisco for president.

Being_the_Don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
I agree with that.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okay, I actually what to hime in on this.

But what if married women pursue you?
I had a married woman once literary drag me into the bathroom and suck my ****. If a woman is going to cheat, she is going ot cheat

the problem guys make is not chasing married women per say, it's the expectations they have out of it.

A married woman 99.9% of the time is not going to be anything more than a a side dish **** buddy that is only available when she can get away from her man.

If you know that going in, that takes away 90% of the problems you have.

1) If you don't have other plates spinning, don't touch a married woman. when a married woman becomes your only plate or even worse, oneitis... that's when hell brakes loose.

2) You have to understand.. 99.9 percent of the time she isn't leaving her man.. she just wants to have some fun. keep it that way and expect nothing more

Whenever someone develops feelings, real ones, for theother.. regardless of who it is.. it's time to move on.

with all that said.. I haven't ****ed a married woman in a while and I automatically give them a strike if they are married.. it's too many hot women NOT married out there. But I won't completely rule them out

jackofasses

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
It's a contentious debate on sosuave.

I don't think married chicks are worth the drama and having to worry about crazed jealous husbands. People get murdered all the time over infidelity.

Plus, if you can pull chicks on your own terms, you don't need married women.
This pretty much says it all. The reason people advocate pulling married women is because they can't pull the single ones who are feeling confident.

They pull the married ones going through troubled periods because they are vulnerable and easier to use or just plain skanks. (then they go ahead and advocate it because 'they shouldn't be married in the first place' or 'their marriage was crap anyway' much like i advocated it at the time I did it as well. Call it a learning experience, I just thank god there were no kids involved.)

Doesnt' make you a Don, it makes you a predator and a sleazebag.

Get your own woman rather than preying on someone elses in a moment of weakness.

As for that "it's the married persons responsibility.." comment. Come on, get real would you. It's as much your responsibility as it is theirs. Yeah, THEY are married but your own moral code should make them off limits especially when you know they are vulnerable or whatever.

Call me an AFC all you want. I've landed higher grade women than anything most of the people in this forum have seen and the best part is, the hottest ones weren't vulnerable from a crap relationship, taken, or stupid skanks. And I didn't have to lie cheat and steal to get them either.

Goes to show that it doesn't take the mentality of certain people in this thread to land some premium tail, or to keep it.

Be nice, have morals, but don't be a pushover either. Being an overconfident jackass will only get you so far, but will seldom lead to any real gains... except maybe aids or some other STI (STD for some of you people). To which i say all the better. The world needs to cleanse certain people, and I'm not talking about the AFC's.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
I respect your personal decision on the matter. Try not to push your own personal, and arbitrary moral code on others though.

The fact of the matter is, its the married person's moral obligation not to cheat, no matter how much temptation said married person may face by you or someone else.

Karma is AFC; both from the standpoint of facilitating emotional suffering and from the standpoint of limiting you. This world is dog eat dog, not a fair one. Its possible to have a bigger share.

Another AFC favorite; fear.

Francisco for president.

couldn't have said it better myself. everyone has their own set of morals and how they view the worlds. your's isn't the holy grail and it's not coushire to press your beliefs on everyone else. Me personally, 50% of the people married today shouldn't be.

jackofasses

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
couldn't have said it better myself. everyone has their own set of morals and how they view the worlds. your's isn't the holy grail and it's not coushire to press your beliefs on everyone else. Me personally, 50% of the people married today shouldn't be.
That may be, but what gives you the right to ruin a marriage or help the downward spiral?

As a kid I was there WITH my mom when she found my dad cheating and was put on the phone as a witness so that my dad knew he was busted.

You don't have the right to ruin someone's marriage and put the entire family unit through that bullsh!t.

It's not just about you and getting your **** wet.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jackofasses said:
That may be, but what gives you the right to ruin a marriage or help the downward spiral?

As a kid I was there WITH my mom when she found my dad cheating and was put on the phone as a witness so that my dad knew he was busted.

You don't have the right to ruin someone's marriage and put the entire family unit through that bullsh!t.

It's not just about you and getting your **** wet.

you learn quickly, I don't waste my time discussing morals. it's a waste of time and a waste of life, I have mine, you have yours, leave it at that.

this isn't a moral ethics class.. this is a forum on how to **** women. the poster isn't looking for moral guidelines, he wants to know the problems with how to **** married women.

jackofasses

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
you learn quickly, I don't waste my time discussing morals. it's a waste of time and a waste of life, I have mine, you have yours, leave it at that.

this isn't a moral ethics class.. this is a forum on how to **** women. the poster isn't looking for moral guidelines, he wants to know the problems with how to **** married women.
Actually, the forum as a whole may be geared towards scoring with women (but to each person the term 'scoring' may be interpretted differently)

He's not looking on HOW to score with married women, more asking if people think he should.

As for the morals side of the debate... Morals do tend to lead to guilt and so on and so forth, so i guess not having morals is a good way to never feel bad about anything you do. Even if it results in someone elses misery. You're absolutely right, why should you care about how many lives you screw over and how many people you mess up for life.

So, if you never want to deal with the guilt of being with a married woman, then don't have any morals or values. Or even guilt of any sort.

If however you have morals and values, (whatever they may be) then stick to them and be true to yourself. Only way you'll find the happy life you're looking for. Goes back to another tip about becoming the person you look up to. Do whatever it takes to be able to look up to yourself and become your own personal hero.

And if someone bangs YOUR lady friend. Track him down in a hockey mask and mess his ass up. Dead people don't learn, people in traction and shattered glass rods in their penis.. they just might.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:

My friend's crazy b!tch ex-wife is fvcking around on her bf (not even her husband). She is pregnant, but the father is the brother of her bf, unbeknownst to the bf. So some other dude she is screwing calls her house, and the bf answers. He gets into an argument with the dude, and invites the guy to come over to his house to settle it. The guy comes to his house and they get into a fight. The bf gets the guy down, sits on his chest, and pummels him until he dies. I heard the guy's face was unrecognizeable. The police showed up as the guy was still punching the dude's dead body, both of them covered in blood. Now he is facing a murder charge, maybe murder in the first if the DA thinks the phone call was enough to qualify as premeditation, and all of this is over some trashy b!tch who is pregnant by his own brother. btw, she thought it was kind of romantic the way he killed a guy for her.

Men have been murdering each other over their unfaithful women since time began. No piece of a55 is worth this kind of drama.
I have a cousin back east who was married. Cheats on his wife with a woman who is married herself. The woman he cheats with ends up pregnant. My cousin's wife divorces him when the news breaks, she now owns half his sh*t plus has to pay child support for his lovechild. That one f*ck with a married woman ruined his life. Was it worth it? I mean we think none of this sh*t could ever happen to us, but that's probably what my cousin thought too. Marriage is sacred to me. There's millions upon millions of hot single girls waiting to be f*cked, why not game them?

jackofasses

Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
I have a cousin back east who was married. Cheats on his wife with a woman who is married herself. The woman he cheats with ends up pregnant. My cousin's wife divorces him when the news breaks, she now owns half his sh*t plus has to pay child support for his lovechild. That one f*ck with a married woman ruined his life. Was it worth it? I mean we think none of this sh*t could ever happen to us, but that's probably what my cousin thought too. Marriage is sacred to me. There's millions upon millions of hot single girls waiting to be f*cked, why not game them?
Just wait for the reply where they say "wear a condom." "Don't **** around when you're married" (sorry, my bad, nobody here seems to want any form of commitment.) and "**** girls from out of town and don't give them your #"

Love how all the 'real men' are the first to not deal with the consquences of their actions or to pretend they don't exist or to find some 'smarter' solution.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like backbreaker's contributions to the forum in general but on this issue, I have to disagree with him and side with jackofasses.

I think things would be better if people just stay out of other's marriages, and ESPECIALLY so if there's kids involved in the picture. Come on guys, there's bars packed with single women every friday and saturday night in every city in the country. There's nothing a married woman can do to you that a single woman can't.

The only exception I'd make is if the couple were swingers and they were accepting of this sharing their spouse, but this obviously isn't the norm.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason I like married women:

Becuase if done right... it's the PERFECT side dish to a main entree of women that should be in your life.

no strings attached, no feelings, come over, give me a blow job, have sex, get out.

Again.. It's been what.. at least a year and a couple of months since I have fooled aorund with one and I dont' go looking for them.

The mistake you are making is that you think that if you don't do it with her, she isn't going to do it.

part of ****ing a married woman is understand that more times than not, you are at the right place at the right (her being bored and horny) time.

about 3 years ago, I had a married woman bring a condom over my ho use poke a hole in it without me knowing and come up pregnant. She did it to get me to "commit" to her. I've slowed my roll on married women since. However, she was just a nut job if there ever was one. Eventually I talked some sense into her and she got rid of it.

Me personally, I don't believe in marriage, so to ask me to stay out of another persons is like asking you to respect something you don't believe in. If I believed in it I would stay out. that's my opinion. if you don't like it you don't like it. it's gotten me this far.