married women?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
There's nothing wrong with marriage. You guys talk about it like it's a bad thing. If someone decides that marriage is not for them, then to each his own.
The world can easily do without these things when it comes to marriage. Wedding shops, cake makers, some churches, photographers, wedding planners and the like is all fluff and have no bearing on the quality of a marriage yet they all are looked upon as if it were a blessing from the Pope.
speakeasy said:
I think it's great when two people found something special and make the ultimate commitment. Nothing wrong with that. I mean do re really need 150 million playaz for life running around out there anyway?
Worried about competition? ;)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
...sadly enough, every marriage for the most part, execpt my dad's, is in one of the following catorogires

1) women "settling" for the nearest man to them with a pulse

2) Men locking up the first thing after being 18 that gave them constant *****.

3) A man doing everything in his power to marry ONE woman that he happened to date more than a year despite obvious waring signs
Good analysis, that is pretty much the norm. I'd also add to #3 that even if there doesn't seem to be any warning signs what so ever, it typically means that they haven't discussed the important stuff yet.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Married women give the best sex, usually they sleep with you because they are not getting laid at home. So when you get them in bed there are no restraints. They jump in, bite your nipples, ask you to pull their hair when you f*ck them from behind.

Who cares if their married every good DJ is a bit of a narcissist (or a lot). If her husband is half the man you are she wont be sucking your d*ck, she'd be sucking his.

When a woman says the magic words "sorry i'm married" I cant help but smile because I know soon I will be having some great sex.

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not gonna say too much about the marriage thing is, everything I would say is said, though this is definately one of the more cynical threads. Cynically, the risk and rewards says to largely avoid, sure the little strings attached, but the risk is alot of drama and so on and everyone know the moral thing.

I just want to say about the karma that it is also based on motivations. So the reason why the nice guy paying for everything, worshiping her, and all that crap doesn't work is because, like everyone said, his motivations (desperate and needy) will not win good karma. Sure it says doing good things will bring good things back, but being a fake desperate suck up isn't exactly called good is it?

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As much as i box and do martial arts, the last thing i need is some jealous guy and his 8 boys lookin to slash my face open cause I piped his shorty.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzx said:
USA, your culture is so ****ed up.

I guess simply existing at the whim of another country would make me pretty bitter too. :down:

Hey everybody! Did you know they have a Canadian Indepedence Day?! lol!

jackofasses

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again, not YOUR right to **** up someones marriage. Honestly, that's some serious bull**** right there.

If she's really not satisfied or happy it's her responsibility to leave the husband or talk to him about it. You say that "how would you like it?" is a weak argument but honestly.. what if you spend all your time looking for that plate that spins faster than all the others. You actually decide to get married. You're with her, you're happy, maybe you even let your guard down a little and stop being a complete ignorant ****head. You own a house, have a baby, the works. Maybe one day she gets curious about wanting to try something or someone else. Maybe a certain predatory friend of yours, or even a stranger starts making passes at her on a day when she's not at her 100% and so she goes and ****s him.

Sure, she's a ho.. but the ****head who was out cruising her is just as much of a ****head for doing it and you damn well know it. So why are so many of you in this thread BEING that ****head?

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump. The main thing I tell myself is if I were married someday, I wouldn't want this to happen to me. According to this thread that could be considered AFC-logic.

I don't know how to respond when a hot married chick pursues me. I tell myself it's wrong but she's a chick and I'm a guy and we're both acting like normal human beings. I'm much better at self-control than I used to be, but it's not like you can turn this stuff off.

First time this has really come up. The potential negatives (being murdered) still seem to outweigh the positives.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
reset said:
Bump. The main thing I tell myself is if I were married someday, I wouldn't want this to happen to me. According to this thread that could be considered AFC-logic.
Yeh but there is no way to stop it... as long as your wife is above a 3 in looks men will be trying to f her and eventually she will let one do it in most cases the women will find a way to blame you for it too...LOL Only solution dont get married.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem solved, I won't get married therefore I don't have to respect other people's marriages, now, lol.

Then you figure, yeah she's going to cheat with anyone. If she's acting this way towards me, then that's in her. Unless I am such an amazing DJ that she acts this way with no other men and I am just bringing this out of her.

I am being pursued. I am not seeking this out. But now it's in my face my minds getting a little screwy.

It's a game to chicks. Sometimes I think men have more of these moral questions than men do. Chicks just do whatever the hell they feel like.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
Problem solved, I won't get married therefore I don't have to respect other people's marriages, now, lol.

Then you figure, yeah she's going to cheat with anyone. If she's acting this way towards me, then that's in her. Unless I am such an amazing DJ that she acts this way with no other men and I am just bringing this out of her.

I am being pursued. I am not seeking this out. But now it's in my face my minds getting a little screwy.

It's a game to chicks. Sometimes I think men have more of these moral questions than men do. Chicks just do whatever the hell they feel like.
Not that I advocate cheating while in a marriage or pursuing a married woman yourself but being pursued by a married woman is an entirely different event. It still may not be for everyone because of the particular moral code but you can learn a ton about what women really want by "engaging" :whistle: a woman who in unhappy in her marriage.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
reset said:

Others will do what they want regardless of what you do or dont.... but yeh women seldom really give a damn... They just pretend to alot...

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Not that I advocate cheating while in a marriage or pursuing a married woman yourself but being pursued by a married woman is an entirely different event. It still may not be for everyone because of the particular moral code but you can learn a ton about what women really want by "engaging" :whistle: a woman who in unhappy in her marriage.
FVCK. you guys obviously aren't going to think my thoughts for me and tell me if it's ok.

Maybe I should just enjoy the ego boost. No plates to married woman is pretty weak.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
If you dont f her someone else will...:cool:
Well it's not like they are going to stop making them.

Does EVERY SINGLE CHICK try to make you jealous in order to get a reaction from you? I used to think that was a sign of low-quality but now I'm just thinking it's the way it is when you don't slobber over yourself--jealousy is the first card they pull out.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF am I doing posting about married chicks?

I ain't going back to AFC.