Man I got sucked in by a serious Attention *****

Reaction score
I guess you guys feel better by calling women "attention" hors instead of planly calling them what they are - "Hors!!!!!!"

She is a hor and you were her pimp but you mistook her for a "girl"friend and you still respect her as a girl and not as a hor so you are confounded by your own warped mindset!! The hor is not the problem - your thinkling is!!!!

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what...10 months...?!! Broke up 5 times?!!!

YIKEs

:woo:

assius

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp Sicle,

First, I do agree with much of what you see. I must say however that I am not just sitting on my ass. I have other prospects as well and finding another girl is not a problem. Like I said, she is hot, the sex is damn good and she is like 5 minutes away, so it works out well. I am in no way going in with all my eggs resting on her...emotionally I am pretty much over her as a girlfriend, I just want some ass again.

Other thing is the chump she is seeing is a loser who is trying to buy her, I doubt it will be difficult to get her to cheat with me.

As for denying sex cuz I am her puppy dog. I disagree, the night I stayed over, I could have done her without a doubt. I chost not to push that though. Also I get the feeling that if I payed for that lunch, she would have gave it up.

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would consider my ex an attention *****, and quite an "angry, moody and power-hungry" person... but that long post mentioned something about psychotic episodes?

Well once when my (then) GF and I were talking, I mentioned a crying session she did over something stupid. She couldn't remember (this was maybe the same day). I kept trying to jog her memory, but she said she couldn't remember a thing about crying.

The sad part about it is this: You don't know if it is genuine, or that claim is a cry for attention in itself.

Stay away from emotionally unstable women. Just make things easier for you, and stay away.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by assius
Pimp Sicle,

First, I do agree with much of what you see. I must say however that I am not just sitting on my ass. I have other prospects as well and finding another girl is not a problem. Like I said, she is hot, the sex is damn good and she is like 5 minutes away, so it works out well. I am in no way going in with all my eggs resting on her...emotionally I am pretty much over her as a girlfriend, I just want some ass again.

Other thing is the chump she is seeing is a loser who is trying to buy her, I doubt it will be difficult to get her to cheat with me.

As for denying sex cuz I am her puppy dog. I disagree, the night I stayed over, I could have done her without a doubt. I chost not to push that though. Also I get the feeling that if I payed for that lunch, she would have gave it up.

Dood your lying to yourself!!! Its completely apparant by your initial post! If you had other prospects who you held in as high regard as this psycho, you'd be hitting that shiat and not worrying about her. She's nutz bro, she WILL bring you down and its your choice to continue talking to her.

She won't fuvk you until you completely cut her away and show her you can move on. Right now your showing her the exact opposite, but in any case she has a mental issue!!! RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG!!

Go to the search button and look up posts by RKTEK, myself and DJ Damage and others.

PIMP

aw-insider

Reaction score
Jesus christ Assius,u blew it.

Assius mate,
Jesus christ,what did i tell u bud?
Have u not learned anything about what the guys on this post have told u?
You shouldnt have been in contact with that HPD **** at all,especially so soon after she ****ed you over.
She has 2 learn the ****in hard way that not all guys are afc suckers and that there are actually real men that wont tolerate ****ed up **** like that and will show some dignity and self-respect 2 wipe her attention seeking slut ass out of their life with a click of the finger.
She has played u again when u talked about the touchy feely **** under the table mate and then she didnt come across with the final result.
Im angry cause she thinks ur her proper puppy dog right now and i bet u she tells all her girl friends about how much she has u wrapped around her lil finger.
Pimp-sicle hit the nail right on the head with the hammer on his last 2 posts especially with how an AW fears abandontment the most but u couldnt even past that test mate.Nothin againist u personally mate but these sick self centered ****s have 2 be treated badly 2 get their respect.
Treat them mean,keep the keen. "cliche,but its 100% true".
Davy.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by assius

[from prior thread]...Anyways, what the hell are these games she is playing? I dont want her ass back as a girlfriend...

...As for denying sex cuz I am her puppy dog. I disagree, the night I stayed over, I could have done her without a doubt. I chost not to push that though...
The game is that she's testing whether she can use her attractiveness and seduce you. Anytime she wants. That is, can she call you up, make up any silly excuse (didn't even have to get sexy on the phone), rub you under the table and get you follow her home?

Yeah. She could. She did. (she called, you came, she conquored!)

Not boning her that night proves nothing -- nothing! -- because you failed the test so many times before that. Let us count the ways:

a) you responded to the txt message.
b) you then took the phone call
c) you - uh - met up. Actually, if effect you came immediately upon being summoned.
d) you followed up with lunch
e) you followed her home again for a second time in (I could be wrong here) less than 36 hours.

I get the sense you think you exercised restraint and control and scored some victories here - and maybe so. I'll credit you with the lunch bill, but she scored more, though, far more by then.

She's an attention wh0re, and she got plenty of it. That's the game.