Man.. fvck you all. Looks DO matter.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
You can't be giving out advice based on failure, you can only give out advice based on success.
You're so weird, man. You keep making arguments based on things that I never said. I'm not giving out any advice. I'm imparting valuable information about seduction. To quote Ian Malcolm, this knowledge didn't require any discipline on my part. I'm just standing on the shoulders of giants. It's all right in the DJ Bible, dude. Pook explains that looks don't matter in the first few pages. Evolutionary biologists have known for a long time that women place FAR less importance on looks than men. This isn't my opinion. This is science.

Based on MY success, every single girl who had told me that I was cute or hot or handsome, I ended up at the very least making out with.
That's awesome, man. Every single girl who has told me that I was cute or hot or handsome, I did not bang. I got a BJ/makeout with maybe 0.0001% of those girls throughout my life. The girls that I DID bang did not comment on my looks upfront, save for 2 or 3 exceptionally outgoing girls. This is especially relevant when you consider that I get positive verbal comments on my looks several times throughout the week, as I have a job that services attractive women fairly regularly. Notice I said "verbal." I'm not even counting stares/double-takes/comments made behind my back. You live in a vacuum. Your mentality is, "Since they consider me physically attractive, the reason I hook up with them is due to this single factor." Poor logic, my friend. You cannot discount every other factor involved in seduction, especially the ones that matter and simply focus on one simple aspect. It's like saying "Since I was wearing a red polo shirt when I approached this girl, the reason she slept with me is because my shirt is red." Sounds ridiculous, right?

You are WRONG...You don't have to believe me, or anyone else who says that they have been fvcking girls on the regular for years now........but what the hell do you have left to LOSE if you DO believe us, and you DO listen to our advice??
Can't be wrong about facts. I haven't said anything subjective. I've just been paraphrasing the findings of Charles Darwin and the avalanche of research that has reinforced his theories. In addition, you have not given me any advice, unless your advice consists of "become physically attractive to women." Done. Still unable to approach and make conversation with random HB's. That's weird. A better question may be, "To what end would anybody try to convince another man that he's limited to what women he's able to get based on the things he cannot change?." I think that's worth looking into.

This is why these threads are garbage. No good ever comes from them. The facts remain the same, and those who are unaffected by facts will hold onto their opinions for dear life. The side that thinks that facial symmetry is important to women will continue to spew personal attacks and use isolated incidents as a warped form of "proof" of their claims. I have no idea why these threads aren't banned. I'll see you on page 17.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my take on this decomposed beaten horse. The better looking the guy the more potential he has.

Now I'll use an analogy here & it may be terrible but bare with me. Compare a DJ to a boxer or fighter. Your game = your fighting skill/ability, however your looks = your raw strength/stats.

Most guys can work on their game to compensate for a lack of looks, like a weak boxer can use skill to compensate for a lack of power. We've also seen good looking guys lose out or go dry just like a powerful boxer with little to no skills can lose.

Now consider that a good looking guy raises his game. Then a girl would likely choose him over the less attractive dude with game just like in a fight with two combatants of equal skill, the one with the most physical power will win.

Now I'd admit my analogy is flawed as men are also judged on money/status but I'm basically simplifying it as best I can.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter what raw resources you were born with in the looks department, women respond to:

1) Cleanliness and good grooming
2) Doing what you can with what you have
3) A sense of style
4) Fit body

If you exhibit those four characteristics, you have the "looks" aspect of attraction covered with the vast majority of women. I find that they don't need classic good looks to be attracted to you.

If you exhibit just enough style and good grooming to demonstrate that you are AWARE, then looks are not a factor.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Message Boy said:
Arguing over if looks matter more than personality/inner game is like a teacher trying to figure out which is more important to his profession: "doing the lecture" or "having students order the course material."

Its obvious the teacher needs BOTH to complete his job and it should be blatantly obvious to any guy that deals with women on a consistent basis, that you want to look the BEST you can while also having as strong as of a personality/inner game that you can.

Sometimes when I read threads like these it reminds me of how guys debate in the gym on whether it's more important to do upper body workouts v.s. lower body workouts. If you want a full, healthy, toned body, wouldn't you want to focus a quality amount of time on BOTH?
i totally agree this arguoing is retarded

those denying looks matter at all are just in denial

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Just a shot away just got owned on this thread..............Charles Darwin...hahahhahahahahahaha lol See if that gets you any puvsy.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Falcon, of course looks matter! Those who don't are in denial!

If you don't have looks, better be famous/ high status. If not either of those, you better be rich! If you don't have any of those 3, game is your last option and it's not as effective as having one or more of the 3 above qualities aka the Triforce of feminine desire. Strong game is good, but don't you realize that a guy with these traits can steal the girl from you and there's little you can do about it?

Now if one guy's rich, one has high status, and one has good looks and competes for the same girl, the battle gets interesting.

Women can provide for themselves these days.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
That's right nismo. Life and women are very easy to attain if you have a) looks b) money c) status

Reaction score
Deus Ex Pianoforte aka Just a Shot Away - you ARE giving out advice.......the advice of "your looks don't matter, so just feel free to work on everything else other than looks".........nobody cares about your geeky explanations......the bottom line is, the women in your life who told you that you are cute, you did not get them because you are an unsexual inexperience guy who doesn't know what to do.

For anyone who knows what they are doing, looks get the girl initially interested, and THEN they run their game and get the girl.........what's so complicated about that?

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
I know guys who have ZERO game, but are drop dead handsome and they get laid every night. Some don't even know how to put two sentences together. They fuvk girls every night. They just smile and show up.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
Deus Ex Pianoforte aka Just a Shot Away - you ARE giving out advice.......the advice of "your looks don't matter, so just feel free to work on everything else other than looks"
That's not my advice. You have misinterpreted my posts. Nobody asked for my advice, but if I were to give it, I would say that it's pointless to worry about whether or not you are "good-looking enough" to get a girl. This is akin to wondering if you are black enough, or smart enough. Those who are truly good with women, i.e. the PUA gurus, the writer of the DJ Bible, etc. will tell you that any guy can get just as many HB's as the next guy regardless of the hand he was dealt. A man that sits there and whines about how he can't accomplish such and such feat based on his physical appearance is not a man. That is a textbook Undesirable, a.k.a. loser.

......the bottom line is, the women in your life who told you that you are cute, you did not get them because you are an unsexual inexperience guy who doesn't know what to do.
Finally, we agree...about the "doesn't know what to do part" anyway. I have plenty of experience. Only two girlfriends, but my fair share of sex partners. The girls who scream out of their car about how hot I am, or the two chicks that said "Hey, handsome..." as they pulled up next to me in their truck at the stoplight earlier did not end up blowing me/getting nailed by me because I have a lack of confidence and am completely intimidated by good-looking girls. It had nothing to do with my physical appearance. I think we're starting to make some headway here.

For anyone who knows what they are doing, looks get the girl initially interested, and THEN they run their game and get the girl.........what's so complicated about that?
It gets complicated once ugly guys bang the hot girls. If what you said were even remotely true, they would be unable to get the girls remotely "initially interested." Fortunately for them, however...female attraction is exponentially more complex than that of males.

Falcon25 said:
Life and women are very easy to attain if you have a) looks
Post a pic of yourself so that we may see where your extensive personal experience is coming from.

I know guys who have ZERO game
No you don't. You've already shown that you're willing to be disingenuous for the sake of maintaining your Kung Fu grip on your ignorant opinion that evolutionary biology is junk science. Therefore, you have no credibility and should have left this thread 5 pages ago.

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
omg, i just saw Just a shot away's pic, this is the guy who was arguing with me? Holy shivt. No wonder he thinks like he does. The guy is not handsome man. He will struggle.
Just a Shot Away is good looking, stop hating dude :rolleyes:

EVERYBODY GOSSIPING, POST YOU'RE PICS OR GTFO

DON'T YOU WANT TO SEE WHOSE GIVING YOU ADVICE?

Reaction score
Just a Shot Away

........Nobody asked for my advice, but if I were to give it, I would say that it's pointless to worry about whether or not you are "good-looking enough" to get a girl..............A man that sits there and whines about how he can't accomplish such and such feat based on his physical appearance is not a man.

Falcon25

I know guys who have ZERO game, but are drop dead handsome and they get laid every night. Some don't even know how to put two sentences together. They fuvk girls every night. They just smile and show up.

Both of you guys seem to be speaking on the extreme sides of the argument. Just A Shot on the extreme "inner game is more important" side and Falcon on the extreme "looks are more important" side.

The reason, in my opinion, these types of threads go on for days with no clear cut "winner" is because you both are arguing important portions of a successful PUA. Choosing one or the other is like choosing bread or water.

Speaking from my experience, I don't say nor do I know any other PUA that says, "looks don't matter" when it comes to picking up chicks because that logically does not make any sense. What you are wearing, what you smell like, how your hair is fixed, how you are groomed, how clear your face is, your sense of style, etc., etc., all MATTER when it comes to attracting women. To say otherwise, is just irrational.

However, on the other hand, to say that knowing how to speak to women, knowing how to turn them on sexually, knowing how to lead them to the bedroom, knowing how to open a group of women, knowing how to be the life of the party, and any other related inner game related process is NOT important, is JUST AS irrational.

You will never have a winner in this debate because, you are arguing over whether an arm or a leg is more important. Why does one have to be more important than the other? Why not just appreciate both?

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn´t read all posts, but i´ll put my 2 cents.
First I would say that very,very few guys are drop dead gorgeous. And that stuff of a hot guy to show of and immediatly get the girl, either he is Brad Pitt, she is drunk, or she has no standards.

Now for one night stand, I would say that looks might be more important, you are in a bar or club and if the girl doesn´t know you she will be far more open if you have the looks. If you are ugly you may not even have the opportunity to open your mouth.
For more serious stuff LTR, I would say looks tend to become almost irrelevant even more as you age. Of course this doesn´t make a rule, but one of the most UGLY guys I know, always has HB 8 or higher as girlfriends... This guy made me understand what is the real ****y funny stuff.

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JdelaSilviera said:
Now for one night stand, I would say that looks might be more important, you are in a bar or club and if the girl doesn´t know you she will be far more open if you have the looks. If you are ugly you may not even have the opportunity to open your mouth.

For more serious stuff LTR, I would say looks tend to become almost irrelevant even more as you age. Of course this doesn´t make a rule, but one of the most UGLY guys I know, always has HB 8 or higher as girlfriends... This guy made me understand what is the real ****y funny stuff.
In LTR's a girl can get sidetracked and get railed by a more attractive male then go back to the boyfriend for emotional support. And for one night stands, I agree with that top paragraph.

someguy24

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a girl, very attractive, that ONLY likes asian guys. And i am not talking about good looking ones either. She has shown me what she considers attractive, and i swear its a bunch of the ugliest guys I've ever seen in my life. I know another guy, who looks like a goat. He's by far the ugliest guy I've met in my life. Yet he is also extremely confident smooth talker. This guy is a total loser. He's been in and out of jail, has no future, and is a compulsive liar. He is also a professional con artist. Guess what, he dated the hottest girl I've met for 2 years.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
someguy24 said:
I know a girl, very attractive, that ONLY likes asian guys. And i am not talking about good looking ones either. She has shown me what she considers attractive, and i swear its a bunch of the ugliest guys I've ever seen in my life. I know another guy, who looks like a goat. He's by far the ugliest guy I've met in my life. Yet he is also extremely confident smooth talker. This guy is a total loser. He's been in and out of jail, has no future, and is a compulsive liar. He is also a professional con artist. Guess what, he dated the hottest girl I've met for 2 years.
We judge human behaviour by consistencies not exceptions.

UniKKatiL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, what you find attractive or ugly doesn't apply to everyone else. What someone might find attractive you may find it as ugly.

Not everyone thinks Jessica Alba or Megan Fox is hot.
Not everyone thinks Brad Pitt is attractive.

Everyone has different opinions, not everyone likes the same stuff (how boring would that be)

But you gotta get your game on if you wanna keep that attraction, and a decent looking guy, in a woman's eyes, can go from a 7 to a 9 if he has got the game on! Your personality can either be a turn-on or a turn-off, it's your choice!

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UniKKatiL said:
But you gotta get your game on if you wanna keep that attraction, and a decent looking guy, in a woman's eyes, can go from a 7 to a 9 if he has got the game on! Your personality can either be a turn-on or a turn-off, it's your choice!
Exactly.