Major Advice!!!

Jus_LikeCandy

Banned
Reaction score
How would you want a girl that you have been fvck buddies with to approach you about the next step in the relationship? Would you want this at all?? Or, being the guy, would you want to be the one to move forward when you got ready?

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jus_LikeCandy
How would you want a girl that you have been fvck buddies with to approach you about the next step in the relationship? Would you want this at all?? Or, being the guy, would you want to be the one to move forward when you got ready?
Considering she allowed herself to be a FB, she's most likely a WH0RE. So no, I wouldn't want a relationship with a WH0RE.

Jus_LikeCandy

Banned
Reaction score
That is not true. The fvck buddy thing just sort of happened. Why do you have to be a ***** just casue you are a fvck buddy?

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Because most girls aren't going to just boink a guy without a relationship unless she's a *****.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is not true. The fvck buddy thing just sort of happened. Why do you have to be a ***** just casue you are a fvck buddy?
For a WOMAN, a sexual experience is supposed to be sacred. They respect their bodies and don't give it up for someone they see just as a casual relationship. This is the nature of a WOMAN. By nature, they look for an appropriate mate and SETTLE and give it up for that one male. WOMAN have many good qualities that make up for the lack of sex. They don't NEED to constantly give out sex because they have so many other good attributes to keep you interested. Therefore, they don't need to USE sex as a controlling mechanism against males.

WH0RES on the other hand do not respect their bodies one bit. They indiscriminantly have sex so long as you meet some basic, superficial requirements that are much less demanding than that of a WOMAN. They have few if any redeeming qualities. They have very little to offer besides sex. They USE sex as a controlling mechanism to get what they want out of a man, or for just pure pleasure.

You fuvk WH0RES.

You have relationships with WOMAN.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it is whorish. It started out as a dating type thing and bad timing etc. led it in that direction.
Suit yourself. You come in here asking for advice and then you refuse to open your eyes when you get it.

Jus_LikeCandy

Banned
Reaction score
Okay. What you say makes sense. Of course I don't see that ***** thing the same way is you. I guess I care more about him than he does about me. I'm in love with him.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said before - if you stop giving it up, you'll see how much he cares about you
Either he'll just keep f*cking other chicks and forget about you or he'll still want to be with you in which case you can have a real relationship

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
You're female???>>>>>wtf over...

Jus_LikeCandy

Banned
Reaction score
We aren't sleeping with anyone else. That's the thing I don't get!!! I did before and he almost had a heart attack. I was tired of playing games with him. We stopped talking for six months. Why wouldn't he want to be comitted, by not sleeping with anyone else, but not ask for the next step?

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We aren't sleeping with anyone else. That's the thing I don't get!!! I did before and he almost had a heart attack. I was tired of playing games with him. We stopped talking for six months. Why wouldn't he want to be comitted, by not sleeping with anyone else, but not ask for the next step?
HAHAHAHAHA are you serious ?

OK, why the hell WOULD he want to be commited ? If he can not be in a relationship and still get the pvssy why the f*ck would he want a relationship ?

Jus_LikeCandy

Banned
Reaction score
Okay. So, I will stop the sex. He comes over and we don't have to have sex. We cuddle and talk and........Breaking fuvk buddy rules..

Rockadeimis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jus_LikeCandy, do you live anywhere near CT or the Tri-State area? I'm sure I can give you some *personal* advice on the situation...

But seriously, the only way to get him is to turn him into an AFC. Or at least try to...sounds like you can't tame him though. You created a monster and now you want the monster to be a housecat.

Jus_LikeCandy

Banned
Reaction score
I did create a monster. HWen we first started going out, I sort of had the upper hand. He was all nervous around me and shy. NOW!!!! He has me soooo in check it's crazy. I can't tame hime at all. He runs the show..

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, what grabs a man's attention and keeps it. What is that special thing a girl must possess?
That depends on what the guy is looking for in a partner, the variables are almost endless. You need to ask yourself what THIS particular guy is looking for.

Jus_LikeCandy

Banned
Reaction score
I would like to think I have what he is looking for. It is almost like he is right there, at the point I want him at, but, I am missing something. Something he needs. I have even asked what it takes to get his full attention and he told me it is up to me to figure it out. We are commited sexual. If I figure out this THING then, I think the rest will fall in place....I hope.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That really sounds like something I'd say to string a girl along, no offense. If I want to be in a relationship I won't play games and have the girl "guess" about what I want, I'll flat out tell her. If I say something mysterious and unclear that typically means I'm trying to confuse her to freeze her in place.

Jus_LikeCandy

Banned
Reaction score
That makes sense. It kind of feels like he is full of games. He always answers in riddles like that. He doesn't want me sleeping with anyone else, but he doesn't want me for himself.........Doesn't make much sense.