LR: Called her a CVNT and a B1TCH, then fvcked her

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Motivator

Banned
Reaction score
funny funny stuff here

by the way Elstud, of your reading, THIS is what success looks like buddy

This girl, I met her from myspace 3 months ago.......we kissed at my house and i got a handjob, but she gave me an anti-slut defense that i couldnt get around. In the next 3 weeks, i tried to see her again, she kept flaking, so I called her a **** ***** dyke all these bad things haha (burned the bridge completely)

then a week later, when i was drunk, i "drunk texted" an apology to her, and she forgave me

then for 6 weeks didnt really contact her, and 4 days ago i flaked on her when i texted her and asked her to chill

yesterday my gf cancelled on me, so i texted this girl and she agreed to meet up at 9:30PM

she is 21

we came back to my house, talked, i was very c0cky but still sweet and complimented her alot, we were just drinking together and watching The Family Guy movie............and then,

VERY SIMPLY

kissing turned into sex within 5 minutes, and i believe the only factors at work here were:

1) she found me handsome (her own words)
2) we were alone (isolated)
3) i made her believe that there is a chance i would date her and she is DEFF NOT a one night stand
4) we both drank some wine, so that helped kill society's slut defense crap
5) I didnt hesitate one bit going from kissing to sex, I jumped on her, had total control, and everything else FLOWED from there

why did it flow? because experience is the only way you will learn to make things flow (as opposed to having things feel robotic)

I hope this helps people here :)

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine if you two end up married later.

It'd make a great Hallmark card phrase to use what you said.

Then you can read it to your grandkids when you're 80.

"And that kids is when I called your grandmother (god rest her soul) a cvnt and a b!tch which caused us to be inseperable".

"God I miss her, it would've been 35 years of wedded bliss yesterday". :crackup:

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The Motivator

Banned
Reaction score
Comic and Macvoy, are you guys saying that people here who need help getting laid are hopeless? more real life experience needs to be posted so people can learn better what to do and what not to do

the only reason no one here posts LR's is because everyone here ignores positive threads, and only negative stupid ones like Wutang's pity party grow to be 5 pages in 3 days

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Imagine if you two end up married later.

It'd make a great Hallmark card phrase to use what you said.

Then you can read it to your grandkids when you're 80.

"And that kids is when I called your grandmother (god rest her soul) a cvnt and a b!tch which caused us to be inseperable".

"God I miss her, it would've been 35 years of wedded bliss yesterday". :crackup:
HAHA, The Pimp Daddy Line of Hallmark Greeting Cards, for that skanky azz cvnt in your life who deserves every inch of your manhood, but none of your time.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Motivator said:
Comic and Macvoy, are you guys saying that people here who need help getting laid are hopeless? more real life experience needs to be posted so people can learn better what to do and what not to do

the only reason no one here posts LR's is because everyone here ignores positive threads, and only negative stupid ones like Wutang's pity party grow to be 5 pages in 3 days
You are deluded. Do you REALLY think anyone here is going to read your "LR" seriously and take something from it? You used profanity for the sake of it and were successful DESPITE your hurling of such filth.

It's one thing for a man and woman to call each other dirty names in affection, but this was not the case here.

This isn't a positive thread. I hope none of the impressionable, younger posters read this and attempt to use your "tactics" in their own life.

You're lucky she was nice and didn't attempt to hurt you in that deep, fu@cked way only an angry woman can.

And next time, don't guise your boastful, narcissistic BS as a "helpful" post. You insult our intelligence.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
You are deluded. Do you REALLY think anyone here is going to read your "LR" seriously and take something from it? You used profanity for the sake of it and were successful DESPITE your hurling of such filth.

It's one thing for a man and woman to call each other dirty names in affection, but this was not the case here.

This isn't a positive thread. I hope none of the impressionable, younger posters read this and attempt to use your "tactics" in their own life.

You're lucky she was nice and didn't attempt to hurt you in that deep, fu@cked way only an angry woman can.

And next time, don't guise your boastful, narcissistic BS as a "helpful" post. You insult our intelligence.
purple, you rock!

The Motivator

Banned
Reaction score
WOW last time I post a Lay Report here

Purple Haze, you are a woman......of course you are unhappy that i had sex with that girl, you have NO IDEA how to get a girl into bed, so shut your trap and take your azz back to Loveshack

Penkitten, another woman showing her feminine buddy some flower power?

The cvnt and b1tch part, that was way way way before the actual lay report, that girl deserved to be called those words after how she flaked on me, so take your feminist-empowered attitudes elsewhere

i posted this to show that a burned bridge doesnt always have to remian burned, AND to show what factors are present when a guy has sex with a girl that he barely knows........its called being a don juan, you chicks on this site dont know what the ****in goes on in your minds when you are being seduces, so get the hell off this forum and join a femlae forum, WHY ARE YOU HERE?

THIS SHOULD BE A DON JUAN SITE

DON JUAN MEANS GET GIRLS, AND FVCK THEM, and share how and why you think it happened

we as men need to be posting here of all our successes and saying "yea good job dude thats fawking awesome, lets learn from each other"

instead its a bunch of whiny fools and women?

are you FAWKING kidding me?

wow

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't stick my john thomas in anyone I don't like or don't respect. Have some standards. It's not about hitting any hole you can find.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i believe the only factors at work here were:
You missed the most significant ones. That she has extreme low self esteem (what other person would agree to meet up with someone who's insulted them), and that she was horny.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Its sad when a women has to point out how you failed to show real DJ skills. Being a DJ isn't just about getting laid, any jerk can do that. Did you notice the lack of respect you were given in the first 3 posts? It was because of your attitude that you presented. To me or any of the other mature posters here, it didn't come across as being Don Juan, it came across as an insecure guy who needs to swear & call people names to make himself feel masculine.

Its also why a very well respected poster Karma called you out in another thread.

Do you see a pattern here because everyone else does when it comes to you? Maybe its time to take the blinders off.

However I do agree with you that there are problems with the site, including the negativity and the women hating, and the feeding of the AFC's into 15 page threads. However the way to combat that is not by acting like a 15 year old cussing every other word and puttin on a show of masculinity to try to look cool.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW last time I post a Lay Report here

How easily you abandon your goal of "helping" the lost ones. Why give up so easily? Surely my post (and that of others) couldn't have affected you enough to dissuade you from posting LRs in the future.

Grow some thicker skin.

Purple Haze, you are a woman......of course you are unhappy that i had sex with that girl, you have NO IDEA how to get a girl into bed, so shut your trap and take your azz back to Loveshack

Tell me, why would I be unhappy that you had sex with this girl? You and I are strangers. I really do not care WHO you bed.

As for me having NO IDEA how to get a girl into bed...NOWHERE did I claim that I knew. Unlike you, I do not go around bleating loudly that I KNOW. I am here to observe and provide feedback.

Penkitten, another woman showing her feminine buddy some flower power?

Your DJ persona is quickly unravelling, isn't it? How easy it is for us "feminine flower power" types to push your buttons. You might want to take a step back and ask yourself if what we say really matters that much to you. We are two posters on an INTERNET forum. You give us more credence by responding with such childish insults.

The cvnt and b1tch part, that was way way way before the actual lay report, that girl deserved to be called those words after how she flaked on me, so take your feminist-empowered attitudes elsewhere

Just for the record, do not pat yourself on the back for getting this girl into bed. She has low self worth. You call her names and she fu@ks you. Ask yourself, is this a quality woman?

i posted this to show that a burned bridge doesnt always have to remian burned, AND to show what factors are present when a guy has sex with a girl that he barely knows........its called being a don juan, you chicks on this site dont know what the ****in goes on in your minds when you are being seduces, so get the hell off this forum and join a femlae forum, WHY ARE YOU HERE?

You dear sir are not a "Don Juan". But continue to delude yourself. The village idiot and his blather is always an interesting spectacle.

THIS SHOULD BE A DON JUAN SITE

DON JUAN MEANS GET GIRLS, AND FVCK THEM, and share how and why you think it happened

No sweetheart. This doesn't a DJ make. Go and read a bit and perhaps you'll grasp the true essence of a MAN. Fu@king and being successful with women are mere bi-products, not the goal itself.

we as men need to be posting here of all our successes and saying "yea good job dude thats fawking awesome, lets learn from each other"

instead its a bunch of whiny fools and women?

are you FAWKING kidding me?

wow

You came here for validation. You wanted us to marvel at your ability to be an a$$ and yet end up bedding this woman in question. You want us to comment on your allure - surely there is something to you if she were willing to overlook your OBVIOUS asinine behaviour.

Sorry to burst your bubble but this thread is nothing short of a silly man making little announcements about his little conquests.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DE "motivator" you deserve to be b*tch slapped by Pen and Purple.
You show the poor choice of words and character by how you treat the women here, and the guys who tried to be cool with you.

Get your UN Motivating ass out somewhere else where you can get the ego gratification you seriously are lacking....

...pathetic.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Motivator said:
funny funny stuff here

This girl, I met her from myspace 3 months ago.......we kissed at my house and i got a handjob, but she gave me an anti-slut defense that i couldnt get around. In the next 3 weeks, i tried to see her again, she kept flaking, so I called her a **** ***** dyke all these bad things haha (burned the bridge completely)

then a week later, when i was drunk, i "drunk texted" an apology to her, and she forgave me

then for 6 weeks didnt really contact her, and 4 days ago i flaked on her when i texted her and asked her to chill

yesterday my gf cancelled on me, so i texted this girl and she agreed to meet up at 9:30PM

she is 21

we came back to my house, talked, i was very c0cky but still sweet and complimented her alot, we were just drinking together and watching The Family Guy movie............and then,

VERY SIMPLY

kissing turned into sex within 5 minutes, and i believe the only factors at work here were:

3) i made her believe that there is a chance i would date her and she is DEFF NOT a one night stand
5) I didnt hesitate one bit going from kissing to sex, I jumped on her, had total control, and everything else FLOWED from there

why did it flow? because experience is the only way you will learn to make things flow (as opposed to having things feel robotic)

What we can learn from this post:

In the next 3 weeks, i tried to see her again, she kept flaking, so I called her a **** ***** dyke all these bad things haha (burned the bridge completely)
The girl deserved to be called out. Part of being a DJ is not to tolerate disrespect from anyone, especially not from women. If vulgar language is congruent with the OP then let him be. He is one of the few people on here that isn't scared of women and has the courage to be himself around women.

Reverse the game. Show her what it feels like to get flaked on. Good job!

Never be attached to one woman. You only live once, so take what you want. Again, good job!

Push/pull. Very good. That's how you play with her emotions and push her buttons.

No hesitation here to get sexual. That's where most AFCs fvck up.

-----------

There are so many things we can learn from this post.

Now what can we learn from the other posts in this thread?

Absolutely nothing!!!

They are all flamers. People that try to drag down this forum with negativity like that should be banned. That's what poisons this forum and not people with experience like "The Motivator" that actually try to help the people that want to learn on here!

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl deserved to be called out. Part of being a DJ is not to tolerate disrespect from anyone, especially not from women. If vulgar language is congruent with the OP then let him be. He is one of the few people on here that isn't scared of women and has the courage to be himself around women.

Respect goes both ways. Do you think it's a good idea for one to use his tactics when dealing with women? Do you really think insulting her in this manner will give you long term success? Do you think you can attract a quality mate with vile language and mind fu@king? Do you think HIS ACTIONS are attractive?

They are all flamers. People that try to drag down this forum with negativity like that should be banned. That's what poisons this forum and not people with experience like "The Motivator" that actually tries to help the people that want to learn on here!

I was not "flaming." I was pointing out that his behaviour and actions are NOT congruent with the DJ persona. Since when did pointing out BS turn into "negativity"? We are not little robot soldiers here. Each man and woman can make up their own mind. Each poster can contribute to each thread when they feel it is appropriate.

It is poisonous to try to squash voices of dissent (or voices of reason for that matter). If one has a strong point and is valid in their assertions, one should not fear criticism - in fact, they should be able to stand up and reject opposition with VALID, WELL-REASONED responses, not petty little attacks.

There are some posters on here that belittle and bash women at every twist and turn. They wait for threads such as this to legitimize their misogynist views - that women are cattle and to be treated as such. When he was called out on it, he didn't bother to address those points - rather, he resorted to insults. Is this what a DJ is all about? A man who, when faced with opposition, becomes flustered, annoyed and lashes out?

This guy treated this girl like CRAP. And how does she respond? She has sex with him! Both have shown a lack of judgment.

It's important to point these things out. That's what makes an online forum interesting - a variety of perspectives.

Uniformity is boring. Don't be a drone.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Motivator said:
funny funny stuff here

she is 21

VERY SIMPLY

You have to be one of the most unsecure people in here. I doubt you even got laid.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
This guy treated this girl like CRAP. And how does she respond? She has sex with him! Both have shown a lack of judgment.
It's the end result that matters!

Seducing women is like playing golf.

There are no pictures on the scorecard.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can't argue with Results. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.