LR: Called her a CVNT and a B1TCH, then fvcked her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
krazyboy99 said:
purple haze:

as much as you personally disagree with the guy's character, let's face it. most guys are on this site to get laid. i know "the motivator" personally and i know this guy gets laid a LOT. if people here don't like him they don't have to copy his attitude but there is still a lot to learn from him and this report, as Chrizz pointed out. also, why are you here? arent you a woman?
It's fine for people to read and try to get tips... BUT it's also important to evaluate the details. You don't speak like that to people (man or woman).

As for why I'm here... Some SSers came to LS. Some of them posted their views. I was intrigued.

Also, I'm hoping to bag myself a real alpha. So I really want to get inside their head...you know, figure 'em all out.

:cheer:

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are so many things we can learn from this post.

Now what can we learn from the other posts in this thread?

Absolutely nothing!!!
What are you kidding, kid? Learn how to be a Man with maturity, wisdom, character, dignity and class.

Reaction score
I'd like to see a picture of this girl. I bet she's a UG, so who cares?

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
What are you kidding, kid? Learn how to be a Man with maturity, wisdom, character, dignity and class.
Why?

Reaction score
The Motivator said:
funny funny stuff here

by the way Elstud, of your reading, THIS is what success looks like buddy

This girl, I met her from myspace 3 months ago.......we kissed at my house and i got a handjob, but she gave me an anti-slut defense that i couldnt get around. In the next 3 weeks, i tried to see her again, she kept flaking, so I called her a **** ***** dyke all these bad things haha (burned the bridge completely)

then a week later, when i was drunk, i "drunk texted" an apology to her, and she forgave me

then for 6 weeks didnt really contact her, and 4 days ago i flaked on her when i texted her and asked her to chill

yesterday my gf cancelled on me, so i texted this girl and she agreed to meet up at 9:30PM

I hope this helps people here :)

You're 26?:crackup: 14 tops IMO.

No this did not help my cause, and I bet you'll die more lonely than I ever will.

Reaction score
krazyboy99 said:
purple haze:

as much as you personally disagree with the guy's character, let's face it. most guys are on this site to get laid. i know "the motivator" personally and i know this guy gets laid a LOT. if people here don't like him they don't have to copy his attitude but there is still a lot to learn from him and this report, as Chrizz pointed out. also, why are you here? arent you a woman?
I'm not here to have dudes tell me how to get laid... I'm here to see WTF I'm so lonely for, and see if anyone else feels like I do.. Plus I get banned from every forum I go to and this is my only option ATM, lol

Reaction score
krazyboy99 said:
let's face it. most guys are on this site to get laid. i know "the motivator" personally and i know this guy gets laid a LOT.

I think that sounds gayer than what I wrote:crackup:
have you ensured he got laid a lot?.... it's ok..I understand..hehe.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EricInTheHouse said:
I think that sounds gayer than what I wrote:crackup:
have you ensured he got laid a lot?.... it's ok..I understand..hehe.
Yes, he gets laid a lot.

Unlike you, the creepy 31 year old virgin dude that only had one date in his life and spends his whole life on online forums.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Joe The Homophobe said:
im still waiting for the afcs to tell us how we can't be aholes but only "just a lil bit ****y but mostly funny." PLeeez!
WTF, you guys shouldnt be *******s! You should just be a little bit ****y but mostly funny....AFCs....:moon:

Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
Yes, he gets laid a lot.

Unlike you, the creepy 31 year old virgin dude that only had one date in his life and spends his whole life on online forums.
Nope...not a virgin:D
Sorry ...I'm not a playa, like ur bud here... I'm a one-girl-guy, and yeah(to your amazement) we still exsist;)

As far as life on forums...well ya got me there... the last 3 years have been consumed by the electronic,blissful, life of forums. such as loneliness brings, but you wouldn't know about that.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Because thats how you get ahead in this world. Maybe if you took that advice, you'd get a greencard.
HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ChrizZ said:
Yes, he gets laid a lot.
ChrizZ said:
[size=+1]only had one date in his life and spends his whole life on online forums. [/size]
ChrizZ said:
[size=+2] spends his whole life on online forums. [/size]
ChrizZ said:
[size=+3]life on online forums. [/size]
ChrizZ said:
[size=+4] online forums. [/size]
Dude, you have over 1,000 post.

Edit: You have over 1,600 post.

Status
Not open for further replies.