Lowering my standards and approaching ug5-6.5's

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to Mystery Method on how to open sets. You're doing it 100% wrong. Even UGs get hit on all the time. Indirect approach is almost always best.

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:
I agree with warrior, specially on introducing yourself before you ask their name. When you give your name out first, you are 50x more likely to get a good response.
Ugly girls (most of them anyways) know that they're not good looking. So they KNOW you cant possibly think they're attractive. Doing a direct approach like you're doing lets them know you're hitting on them right off the bat. And they will know that you're full of sh. Why? because how can you be attracted to their looks when they know for a fact that they're not good looking?
So they automatically assume you're some creepy horny guy looking for a quick fix. UGs know that nobody will hit on them for anything besides that one thing. So their bit*h shield will always raise when they get hit on, no matter if they think you're attractive or not. They will only open up to you when they feel a connection and that you like them for something else other than their pus5.
If you wanna game UGs you have to go indirect.
You can't read her mind and you put the focus o the woman. Rep down.

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
djprophet said:
can someone tell me why ug's nowadays think their the sh1t
No, they don´t. They know their exact market value, because they have a mirror at home. But you don´t have a clue about approaching girls in a bookstore. Shouldn´t you read some DJ stuff at first before starting to post your BS on the forum?

djprophet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Commandante said:
No, they don´t. They know their exact market value, because they have a mirror at home. But you don´t have a clue about approaching girls in a bookstore. Shouldn´t you read some DJ stuff at first before starting to post your BS on the forum?
wrong, some girls have a sense of delusion about themselves an hb7 can think shes an hb10, hell even a 4 can think shes a 7

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are over analyzing. 9 times out of 10, if the girl is single, this is the result of an attempted pick up.

IF the girl perceives herself to be worse off in looks to you, success = 90%

If the girl perceives herself to be greater in looks than you, success = 15%

If the girl perceives herself to be equal to you in looks, success = 50%-60%.

Its all about looks in the beginning guys, as much as some here want to deny it, it's true.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugly girls get hit on just as much if not more than hot girls, especially if they have at least one good feature (nice boobs, toned legs, nice hair, or a big ass). Thus, with uglier girls, you're still playing the numbers game.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djprophet said:
wrong, some girls have a sense of delusion about themselves an hb7 can think shes an hb10, hell even a 4 can think shes a 7
This is definitely true when the guys are treating the 4s like they are 7s.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
I would switch that to small, TIGHT ass myself. :) No big azzes allowed.
Big ass or a small, tight ass. I could go for either. :yes:

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
You guys are over analyzing. 9 times out of 10, if the girl is single, this is the result of an attempted pick up.

IF the girl perceives herself to be worse off in looks to you, success = 90%

If the girl perceives herself to be greater in looks than you, success = 15%

If the girl perceives herself to be equal to you in looks, success = 50%-60%.

Its all about looks in the beginning guys, as much as some here want to deny it, it's true.
That makes no sense, from my experience ugly girls are way less responsive to me than really hot ones. I think you're only theorizing and not talking from experience, which makes your point invalid because theory and logic are bs when it comes to game.
And how you, after so many posts , still think looks play a role in pick up?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:
And how you, after so many posts , still think looks play a role in pick up?
You must be ugly because only an unattractive guy would say that. You HONESTLY think being more attractive than normal isn't a HUGEEEE advantage in picking up chickies???? LMAO!!!!!! Only here could a person say that, the place where the desperate go.

Look bro, Ive ****ed well over 100 girls in my life, have had numerous LTR's, and am presently dating a solid 9. Getting chicks is the least of my problems. And trust me, if it's one thing I DO KNOW in life, those guys and girls that are better than average looking? Get all the advantages in the world handed to them, including having a way easier time hooking up with members of the opposite sex. I know you don't want to believe that, but you will learn, you will learn.

I always get a kick out of some of the guys on here and the guys that sell pick up techniques to the desperate guys. Trust me, if you're hot, none of that matters.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
You must be ugly because only an unattractive guy would say that. You HONESTLY think being more attractive than normal isn't a HUGEEEE advantage in picking up chickies???? LMAO!!!!!! Only here could a person say that, the place where the desperate go.

Look bro, Ive ****ed well over 100 girls in my life, have had numerous LTR's, and am presently dating a solid 9. Getting chicks is the least of my problems. And trust me, if it's one thing I DO KNOW in life, those guys and girls that are better than average looking? Get all the advantages in the world handed to them, including having a way easier time hooking up with members of the opposite sex. I know you don't want to believe that, but you will learn, you will learn.

I always get a kick out of some of the guys on here and the guys that sell pick up techniques to the desperate guys. Trust me, if you're hot, none of that matters.
The great thing about looks is that: 1) you can always improve them and 2) every girl has a different rating.

Not everyone is going to be born with dimples, the ability to put on muscle with ease, perfect teeth, or a future of being a 6 foot tall and over adult male. But you can work out, get your teeth fixed, dress well, and style your hair in a way that works for you. Looks do matter but they are also subjective. One girl may rate you a 6 and another girl might rate you an 8.5 and sometimes it's the hotter girl that gives you the higher rating :cool: . Something to think about.

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
I wish you nerds would just shut up.
Take the advice of a nerd and push the power button on your PC! It will solve all your problems.

On the other hand, you say if you approach a girl reading a book in a bookstore your 3rd question should be "Whats your name?". Really? :down:

Why dont you start with her shoe size or account number?

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
djprophet said:
Yep, the blind ones.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:

You're not getting my point so i'll make one last effort to explain it.
You state that if a girl perceives your looks as better than hers, you'll have a 90% chance of succeeding, and you go on with the statistics.
This is absolutly not true. I've met many good looking guys, and I myself am good looking (not trying to be ****y, this is what I'm told). Many of these good looking guys have approached girls without much success, I would say their success to be less than 3%, as was my success when I just started this. It didnt matter that girls perceived me as better looking than them, my confidence was not there, and the same can be said about the connection, and the sexual tension with the girls i talked to. I didnt stir up their attraction, so I failed as do other guys with looks and no game.

On the other side of the coin, I've hung out with some pretty disastrous looking guys. And I've seen them go up to hb9s and 10s, and have an interaction that totally made the girls stop thinking logically and to start being emotional and in the moment. They became attracted to them. So in fact, it didnt matter that the dude was ugly, all that mattered was that he was confident, made a great connection, and created tons of sexual tension.

You're right, its easier for good looking guys to get girls to open up, especially the shallow superficial type of girls, but a guy with confidence and game (good looking or not) is the one that succeeds.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Commandante said:
Take the advice of a nerd and push the power button on your PC! It will solve all your problems.

On the other hand, you say if you approach a girl reading a book in a bookstore your 3rd question should be "Whats your name?". Really? :down:

Why dont you start with her shoe size or account number?
This is very true. If the poster who said that were at all qualified to be giving advice, he'd know that the OP has not "demonstrated enough quality" for a woman to give him her personal information (her name) or to care about his personal information (his name).

This is basic, basic stuff that all the "pickup gurus" explain in like the first 5 minutes of their tutorials. And it's true, it makes sense. If a girl doesn't know you from a hole in the wall, why is she going to want to give you her name? As Mystery says, in cold-approach pickup, never offer your name or ask for hers until she's clearly interested in you. Ideally, she'll ask.

This is the problem with the internet that's extremely evident on these boards: any know-nothing moron can come along and start giving advice. Some 16 year old kid can pretend he's got all the answers and "advise" a 50 year old guy on his upcoming divorce. It's ridiculous.

And when a whole bunch of know-nothing morons get together and agree on something, it's even worse. Because then their idiot opinions are taken as "truth" and anyone who disagrees is banished or attacked.

Would you take legal or medical advice from random people on the internet? I hope not. Would you take relationship advice from random people on the internet? I hope not.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It didnt matter that girls perceived me as better looking than them, my confidence was not there
How do you know that these girls perceived you as better looking than they were? Studies have shown that people tend to overestimate their own physical attractiveness. So maybe these girls thought they were hotter than you. Especially since women tend to pride themselves on their looks.

actionjaxson

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with the guys saying ugly girls think they are better looking then they really are. ugly people dont know they are ugly unless they are EXTREMELY ugly. a regular ugly chick on the street probably thinks shes hot/cute.

i remember this ugly girl complaining about getting hit on by ugly guys at the club. i just had to shake my head.