Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I may have got this wrong guys. With about 1 hour to go,
I sent her text saying.

Hi Martina,

Since I haven't heard from you I assumed that u would not
go and cancelled. Take care.

I was in a shop at the time. Anyway she called about two minutes after sending the text and I chose to ignore. What u
think, maybe she was going after all. What a mess.

Reaction score
once you find a ho u didi your job - do not chase them

Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well I'm in the bar tonight, because its live music, she is bound to be there, should I explain myself or just stay quiet?. Thanks Guys

Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
think we need a section in the bible on how to react to a girl who kisses you on both cheeks (she is from the Czech Republic- not sure if this is their way of going about things- seems silly to me). Anyway I don't think I did anything wrong set the date, called her twice, on the second attempt left a message about the venue and time, didn't hear anything, so why would I go. Silly tart

Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well I went to the bar last night, and she comes over to me and
said your a naughty boy. I was going to play squash and I tried to contact you after you sent that text message. Later on she came over to me and said I hope you are not mad with me I am bad at returning calls, I should have called you
I do appologize and asked me to kiss her on the cheek..hhhmmmmmmmmmm

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, this woman has ZERO interest in you. NOTHING. NONE. You've been banging on about her for weeks now, analyzing every little thing, and getting NOWHERE.

It's time to give it up and move on. A chick who asks you to kiss her on the cheeks to show you're not mad at her is being playful and immature (or an attention wh*re, depending on how mad at her you are). See how wrapped around her little finger she's got you? She's got you explaining yourself, she's calling you a 'naughty boy'.

I don't want to be so hard but damn, you've got to see what's real from the smoke she's throwing around.

Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why is she making such an issue about this, Guilty conscience?
She is 26 by the way, this kissing on the cheeks is rather silly I would admit

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand what you mean by that. Seems like she doesn't think about you as anything other than a friend, and she's flaky when it comes to phonecalls. Sounds like how most women act when they're not interested in a guy.

It's you who's making a big thing about it, analyzing every little detail. She is not interested. There's not much more to say. Maybe you need more squash partners.

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time you speak to her ask her out on a date (just the two of you) in the evening. Take her out, make the moves and attempt to snog her face off. If she pulls away or still makes excuses then she indeed does have 0% interest in you.

Quit the analysis, it will only drive you insane, while she plays the innocent girly.

Its time to act NOW!

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a few Czechs, and I know that Czech men tend to behave in a very macho way towards women.

Subsequently, if you behave like a typically British AFC towards them, they will not respond.

If you behave like an untypically British DJ, ie someone who is in control, has confidence, is a challenge and also an English gentleman, she will have the hots.

Right now though you have serious oneitis and you need to forget about this woman and see some others!

Reaction score
is this woman worthy of pursuing - does she have admirable qualities that u deem important in a long trm relationship - does she have high standards and hold to righteous principles - what are her values? are they good? if yes then pursue if not and u think she is just another lay then y go through the trouble chasing a woman that doesnt want u or worse yet just another ho.

hos in america r in abundance - u do not need to chase them they just need to b found - they'l definitely let u know right away if there r interested - these women r not damsels in distress - quit treating them as such. l

Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
qualities I believe she possesses kindness, fun, sincere. I agree in her actions maybe not, but it is possible she is shy. Damm good looking also!

mateo_g

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok try this-

Reach down between your legs, and feel your sack. Now start acting like you have a pair.

You should have NEXT'd this girl awhile ago. When some guy comes up and hits on your date, you need to look right at him in the eyes and say something, calmly but with confidence. "This is an A-B conversation, C your way out of it" or something. This disarms the obstacle, and shows your date you don't put up with interuptions. And don't be an a-hole about it, think smooth, confident and fearless. If your date disrespects and talks with other guys infront of you, end it right there and forget her.

YOU are the prize, not her. Stop getting your shorts in a bunch over one woman, there are way too many other ones who want a man who doesn't take shyt from people.

Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cutting a long story short. We are playing squash in half an hour,
and I ashamed to say I am really nervous. Wish me luck :rolleyes:

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need luck, you just need to ask her out on a real date DAMN IT!!!

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeremy, Jeremy

ONEITIS ALARM!!!
ONEITIS ALARM!!!
Try turning the tables and paying attention to her sexy girlfriends (assuming she has some, they travel in packs) whilst ignoring her.

Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well had squash game, I enjoyed it and I believe she did also. Was worried she may not turn up as she was ten minutes late.
At the end, I was going to ask her for a drink but she had mentioned earlier she was working in the evening. Didn't get any Kino, shaking hands at the end (other days she has kissed me on the cheak). So as we were leaving I was thinking friendship zone, and I was getting into my car. Anyway she seemed to take ages to get into her car and drive off. She started saying we need to book a court for next week, we agreed on next Wednesday. Then she said we should have booked it on the way out. Just felt that she didn't want to end things. Well its a start.

jseib

Don Juan
Reaction score
sigh

Listen man you've answered all your own questions.. I know the issue with her "Approaching" you or kissing both your cheeks lifts you up just when you've given up on the girl but she seems to do this with her other guy friends and personally Ive found some woman just have that in there personality.. I was in a somewhat simular situation with a girl a few years back and everytime Id mentally say F U Im not taking this anymore she'd lay some kino on me the next time we were out and Id get all excited like a school boy.. You've become her friend no ifs or buts about it all you can do is learn from the situation and hopefully better yourself.. use this girl as inspiration to go to the gym.. but I have to warn you if you keep her around as a friend your likely going to keep having feelings for her.. this is where you have to prove yourself to be a man and say NO.. don't be an ass or anything just depart in a classy manner and leave it.. If your not willing to do that then this forum isn't going to help you any because all the advice youve been given leans more or less towards nexting her and your still analyseing everything as if there is something you could do to change her mind.. not to be rude but there isn't .. impressions are next to impossible to overcome

Best of luck

Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you are probably right. shaking hands is friendship zone. I think I'll just leave it now