Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no i called yesterday, got answering machine. decided to give up,
what you think. thanks for taking interest in my thread. Down tonight fed up

Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just to mention, when I met her in the bar sunday we agreed to play squash tomorrow night. although I had to book a court. I called her yesterday to say I booked a court for 7.00pm, but got her voice mail. Did not want to leave a meassgae. She would have seen it was me on caller ID. why won't she call me for a change. can't be bothered now. In truth I know the guy does the chasing but when you get little response your feel deflated.

the_gunslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jeremymichael
why won't she call me for a change. [?]
because you've put her in a position of power over you in the relationship. First entry in the DJ bible, theres a quote that goes like this:

Originally posted by Pook
If you start treating a woman like precious gold, she will believe she is gold. And once she believes it, she will DUMP YOU because YOU have given her the sense that she is BETTER then you. Once she thinks that, she will want to REPLACE YOU with someone better, because you have given her reasons to believe that YOU ARE UNWORTHY OF HER GREATNESS.
this is essentially what you've done.

you call her all the time, she thinks your desperate.

you let her chat to other guys and let her blatantly dis-resepct you, giving her the impression your a walk over.

My adivce would be to try one more date, but this time its on your terms. you said before she didnt want to play squash, but wanted to go for a drink. do something YOU want to do, take her bowling or something, that way, if the date goes to gangfvck again, at east you still had fun.

dont call her for a week. no contact at all. she'll wonder why your not bothering with you and then call you, this gives you a degree of flexability to do what you want with.

she talks to her mates, fine, but remember, she's supposed to be with you. she pisses off, next her. she talks to any guys or gets into any sort of kino with them, next her.

let us know how you get on mate.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it just me, or are a lot of UK guys pushovers? :confused:

Sorry, don't mean to offend - but this thread has left me shaking my head. But I do commend this guy for at least taking a stab at it -- it's much better than many other guys would have done.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of UK guys are pushovers, you're right.

AFC behaviour is drummed into us from a very early age over here, plus we have a culture of 'reserve' that means it's considered bad manners and 'forward' by many women if you make cold approaches, PUs, etc.

A lot of British men have bought into the whole 'new man' bollox as well - caring, sharing, all that stuff, which is of course important but we've been led to believe we just have to be 'nice' to get girls - see the related threads on the popular UK soap 'Eastenders' which pushes AFC mentality.

Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I am a push over. I asked for the number got it,
set a date got it. The only issue is that the date did not go well,
due to a parade of friends and admirers, something I had no
way to control.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't meaning you are a pushover, Mr Michael, the fact you are on this site demonstrates that.

But you CAN exercise more control on your dates over the problem areas you described - the bible has sections on this.

Remember the three c's - confidence, control, challenge.

Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cheers everyone keep you posted- will try and keep it interesting also. UK perspective.

Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just like to get your opponion on last night. I was in the bar
watching football and the girl I have been talking about comes into the bar to meet her friends. She notices me and comes over to say high and kisses me on both cheeks. Then she goes over to meet her friends. When she goes to the bar again about half an hour later she says I am available Saturday afternoon to play
squash if you are interested. I said I will let her know, and she invites me to join her group of friends. We continue talking and
she keeps offering me crisps that she has bought and we have
a great conversation. At the end of the evening she leaves with her friend and kisses me on both cheeks again, and I leave it with
I'll let her know about the squash. As she is leaving outside the bar she knocks on the window with her mobile phone to her head and she is calling me. Unfortunately I had left my phone at home,
when I get back I can see she had called me. Anyway today I decide to go for it and book the squash court for tomorrow, I call
her at 11-30 am- no answer, left message that I had booked the court and would see her tomorrow at 2-20pm.

Question is guys what do you think?. Is this a game or am I just
unlucky not get her on the phone. Should I call again because although I left her a message saying tomorrow was fine and we
can meet at 2-20, without talking to her am I sure this is confirmed?

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she just likes the attention, simple as that.

Any girl that kisses you on both cheeks is p!ssing about with your mind.

Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
should I call her again and cancel?, do you think I should just go
and if she is not there just move on. Seems genuine enough

Reaction score
i see where your mistake is --- quit playing squash and badminton with this chick - set up more of a romantic date to see if she is interested in u romantically or just a day-time activity organizer in the meantime she is on somebody elses jock strap - she showed grave disrespect by talking to others for a long time while she was with u - expecially 10 minutes on cellphone - dont let her control u - she knows she can do this because she cancels and u call back -- let her call u and then u tell her what u will do and where u will go! - period - if no then NEXT and do not become "friends" - just exchange pleasntries and move on.

Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but what about tomorrow, since I got the answering machine and
left a message saying fine for tomorrow at 2-30pm is that confirmed in your eyes, or would you expect to verbally communicate this first. Don't know whether she will turn up?. I should have asked her to call me if this was okay?. What a saga

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, in the US, over half the population is overweight, so dont feel too bad about your body. At least your doing something about it, just dont be like most people, work out for a month, dont see the results you want and quit.

Reaction score
try this - dont show up tomorrow - if she says where were u ? - say u never confirmed my message on your answering machine and since last time u didnt show i needed that verbal confirmation so that i dont waste my time. -- obviously if she returns your call today - go- if she cant make it tell her u find a new more dependable squash partner - girls who r interested in a guy make an extreme effort to see the guy - do not call her again - period -

Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
brilliant- I won't go and say that she never called me to confirm so assumed she would not bother- like it!!.

Come on everyone am I right in doing this?

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jeremymichael
brilliant- I won't go and say that she never called me to confirm so assumed she would not bother- like it!!.

Come on everyone am I right in doing this?
Yeah.

And I'd like to add: stop stressing about this girl. She hasn't shown herself to be very worthy of your concern.

And do you not notice that when you pull back, she comes for YOU? Keep pulling back and reel her in some more. But in your own mind, don't worry about her much. Find other chicks if you want, or just have fun in general. The more stuff you have to focus on, the less you'll worry about this chick, and, consequently, the more chance of success you'll have. Beautiful.

-E-Z

Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well its saturday morning and all is quiet, in half an hour i will call the sport centre and cancel the appointment. she really is a sad case, probably getting back at me for leaving early on the first date

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe this has gone on so long.

Send her a text message saying, "I'll take that as a rude snub then"

Then never talk to her again, or answer any of her messages

Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I will remain silent- sending her a text is probably what she wants- Its amazing that she will believe I will go, knowing that she will not ,and not have the curtosy to call me. In reality
though I will not be gowing and have already planned accordingly.
I will not talk to her again.