Love & Seduction site robots

LeviathanIYG

Banned
Reaction score
Let me clear some sh*t up.........

The ONE does exist and what a gut wrenching, excruciating and painful felling she drags along with her.

Just the image of her face fills you with happiness, a feeling so pure, so unrelenting that it makes you unable to deny that somewhere out there in this vast expanse of space there truly is a GOD.

Just to smell her makes you weak at the knees, makes you quiver.

You love her but you hate her. You’re torn between 2 emotions hate, love, hate love, hate love........but that’s what true love is.

She's the one girl that even the brief thought of her with another man could bring you to tears.

WHAT?

Am I AFC because I said that?

FU*K NO

This is not about being a AFC it’s about being a true DJ.

You’re AFC if you don’t believe that, you’re a poor deluded fool who thinks he is happy but will never be truly happy, you are a SoSuave robot who thinks he knows all the answers. Brainwashed by seduction websites, instead of letting them fulfill your life you let them fill your head.

Seduction is real, what this site says is real to an extent, but to make “the game” easier they deny love. They try to make it a non existent entity but after a wile every true DJ gets a feeling, a feeling that tells him he needs more than just meaningless sex and multiple partners.

Why do we get this feeling?

It’s in out nature to do so.

We can’t go SARGING and getting ONS’s at 60 yrs old.

Love does exist and “the one” does exist.

So people stop deluding your self with this fake image of the ideal DJ.

The true ideal DJ is the man that embraces his manhood, has ONS’s, and has multiple partners. The true DJ also realizes that love is existent and one day he has to find his perfect girl or he will wither and die, like so many have before him and so many will after him.

So don’t buy into this false idealistic belief that love does not exist, it is just and illusion, a trick, a smoke screen used to make your life easier.

Realize that if you meet “the one” your perfect girl that you shouldn’t let her get away. You shouldn’t use her like you do every other girl because you will regret it.

Listen to what this and other sites have to offer about seduction but don’t become a robot to there ideas.

Be your own DJ

Not a ROBOT

Use your knowledge of seduction, use your skills to seduce her but don’t let her get away because you are afraid of falling in love.

When “the one” comes along you will know it…

AmIAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love it.

To use an analogy, this site shows every person different paths of self-improvement. You can either 1.) choose to walk these paths merrily, stopping on a few occasions to appreciate the scene and taking a few harmless detours in search of an adventure, or 2.) you can just stare straight ahead, like an unwavering zombie, not taking the moment to notice the special things around you, only to stumble because your eyes are glued on the distant light ahead.

JimmyZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
man,

for those who think there isn't the one, life must be tough and shallow.

if nothing else, this site gives you the tools to meet her, and start you relationship with her... no matter how much you read or understand, there isn't enough knowledge on this site or any other for you to be o keep her.

for those that think there isn't the one... all I will is this.

It's like believeing in god, it can't hurt and does you a world of good....

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like Dr Phil, Sesame street and an episode of Sex and the city all rolled into one if you ask me, in short I find your post total kiddie rubbish.

For starters theyre ALL the "one" or at least you will realise this when your seconds away from laying on a cold slab, there is no solitary "the one", wake up to yourself.

Secondly your 19, which means you have NO business here telling seasoned grown men what YOUR televised , romantic (bullsh!t) notion of "love" is, understand?

Thirdly
Love is the delusion that one woman differs from another. –H.L. Mencken
No my delusional friend, your the only robot I can see.

LeviathanIYG

Banned
Reaction score
I'm 20, Don’t let my age full you in my short years I have lived through more that most people twice my age.

I’ve been here with my nose in it since the whole thing begun, I’ve hung out with the best seduction artists this world has to offer and the worst, I’ve seen it all so don’t let age and number of posts blind you. I’ve been in “the game” longer than most and I am seasoned.

In those few years, with those friends I made I managed to learn what I have just posted up there. These are my thoughts but they are also echoes of the most seasoned seduction artists in the world.

I do not believe in the publicized, romanticized, Hollywood bull**** society based image of a “soul mate” or “the one”. That is all bull**** fed to distraught, hungry minds to give them hope and to make them believe there lives are worth living.

What I believe is that everyone has somebody that is perfect for them; some people have more than one perfect person.

So if you are lucky enough to find a girl that is perfect for you, don’t let her slip away just because this site tells you that your feelings for her are “oneitis” and they are wrong.

This site tells us this because it is beneficial to the development of our game.

We fear what we don’t understand and we don’t understand love.

So what does this site do? It forces you to close your eye’s and cover your ears the second your feelings start developing.

"NEXT NEXT NEXT HER" they all shout in unison. They shout it out of fear, fear of the unknown.

I’m not saying if you find this girl that you have to get down on your knees and sing love songs NO NO NO. I am saying if you find this girl use the skills this site gave you to seduce her but when you start getting feelings for her don’t reject her because this site says you have “oneitis”.

If you reject your perfect girl because you are afraid of getting “oneitis” you are a robot.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The One" does not exist . . .

But there are a handful of women in this world, I tend to meet one every 2 years or so, that you can really connect with, someone that makes you feel something powerful. Many here try to deny that feeling inside, I even did for a time, and that is sad. But I think that realizing and accepting that feeling is a natural part of the DJ progression.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on your definition of the "one". If th "one means someone who is perfect in every aspect in your mind, and someone who is totally compatible with you with no flaws and no chinks in the armour, then you are right, the "one doesn't exist. But in my idea of the "one", she does exist. I mean, for all the bad marriages out there, there are good ones too. Personally, the "one" means to me someone Ican be myself with, who has a strong backbone, is good looking but with a great personality, and someone who is willing to go the extra step to work out problems with me. There are probably other asects that I didn't mention, but I can't think of them right now.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wavejams007
It depends on your definition of the "one". If th "one means someone who is perfect in every aspect in your mind, and someone who is totally compatible with you with no flaws and no chinks in the armour, then you are right, the "one doesn't exist. But in my idea of the "one", she does exist. I mean, for all the bad marriages out there, there are good ones too. Personally, the "one" means to me someone Ican be myself with, who has a strong backbone, is good looking but with a great personality, and someone who is willing to go the extra step to work out problems with me. There are probably other asects that I didn't mention, but I can't think of them right now.
There are plenty of women like this

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by comote
There are plenty of women like this
It is hard to see it with the divorce rate in American Society today. I live in Ecuador right now, and the divorce rate here isn't so bad, but I am going to college in the States, and then Iwill be submerged in American Society.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wavejams007
It is hard to see it with the divorce rate in American Society today. I live in Ecuador right now, and the divorce rate here isn't so bad, but I am going to college in the States, and then Iwill be submerged in American Society.
I'm not saying the good girls are the majority, far from it, but you know what, the best dj advice I ever got was given to me by an ex-girlfriend of mine. I was amazed at how well she treated me and she said
"comote, any girl that really likes you will treat you good and try and make you happy"

so simple, so obvious, yet so often overlooked

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by comote
I'm not saying the good girls are the majority, far from it, but you know what, the best dj advice I ever got was given to me by an ex-girlfriend of mine. I was amazed at how well she treated me and she said
"comote, any girl that really likes you will treat you good and try and make you happy"

so simple, so obvious, yet so often overlooked
Good advice

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LeviathanIYG
I'm 20, Don’t let my age full you in my short years I have lived through more that most people twice my age.

I’ve been here with my nose in it since the whole thing begun, I’ve hung out with the best seduction artists this world has to offer and the worst, I’ve seen it all so don’t let age and number of posts blind you. I’ve been in “the game” longer than most and I am seasoned.

In those few years, with those friends I made I managed to learn what I have just posted up there. These are my thoughts but they are also echoes of the most seasoned seduction artists in the world.

I do not believe in the publicized, romanticized, Hollywood bull**** society based image of a “soul mate” or “the one”. That is all bull**** fed to distraught, hungry minds to give them hope and to make them believe there lives are worth living.

What I believe is that everyone has somebody that is perfect for them; some people have more than one perfect person.

So if you are lucky enough to find a girl that is perfect for you, don’t let her slip away just because this site tells you that your feelings for her are “oneitis” and they are wrong.

This site tells us this because it is beneficial to the development of our game.

We fear what we don’t understand and we don’t understand love.

So what does this site do? It forces you to close your eye’s and cover your ears the second your feelings start developing.

"NEXT NEXT NEXT HER" they all shout in unison. They shout it out of fear, fear of the unknown.

I’m not saying if you find this girl that you have to get down on your knees and sing love songs NO NO NO. I am saying if you find this girl use the skills this site gave you to seduce her but when you start getting feelings for her don’t reject her because this site says you have “oneitis”.

If you reject your perfect girl because you are afraid of getting “oneitis” you are a robot.

I hear what you're saying Leviathan and I pretty much completely agree. however, I think its important to not become too attached early on because that can easily lead to heartache.

Anyway, good stuff dude:up:

JimmyZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Juan and only made a very good point,

And I want to clarify this .... Not because ou call her the means that there is only One! .....

But it means it is the one for you....

uzio

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is my job to prove worthy of her time.

It is her job to convince me she is the one.

If I fail - I get LJBFed/rejected.

If she fails, she gets NEXTed.

How difficult is that?

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by uzio
It is my job to prove worthy of her time.

It is her job to convince me she is the one.

If I fail - I get LJBFed/rejected.

If she fails, she gets NEXTed.

How difficult is that?
Err.... she should have to prove herslef worthy of your time.. you should need to prove nothing to her.

That is the mindset, not the above one.

Ted_Dee

Reaction score
Sounds like you and your girl just exchanged promise rings. lol, jk. ;)

I think your premise is right that the search for love is a noble one.

But it zig zags after that and shows me that you don't have the experience of a 40 year old like you said, but a 20 year old like you are - which is not a bad thing.

First off---

The ONE does exist and what a gut wrenching, excruciating and painful felling she drags along with her.
Why?

You love her but you hate her. You’re torn between 2 emotions hate, love, hate love, hate love........but that’s what true love is.
Again Why?

She's the one girl that even the brief thought of her with another man could bring you to tears.
This is a feeling that shows you need to change your thinking.
This denotes jealousy - and jealousy denotes ownership. Needlessly thinking of this girl with other men for no apparent reason is proving too yourself that you are not "In Love" with the girl, but rather think of her as your property and have some real insecurities. Their are some great books on jealousy out their which can help you through it. I've been their too.

That's good, but why do you type this then- which is Hollywood Romantic thought at its purest.

The true DJ also realizes that love is existent and one day he has to find his perfect girl or he will wither and die, like so many have before him and so many will after him.
Do not put so much of your identity and well being into another person. That is AFC.
Love yourself dude.

I believe their are plenty of "-THE- ONE's" out their for a true DJ/PUA/mature Man.
Making a women "-A- ONE" is solely based on your maturity level. ie. The more mature you become, the more women can fit into your model of a perfect partner becoming a ONE. Therefore the wiser you get, the more people you can be really happy together with.

they are also echoes of the most seasoned seduction artists in the world.
silverwex: Like who?
I too am curious of which Seduction artists you know and hang out with. You've probably met some of the guys on this board through them.
I'd also like to know which ones are preaching this line of thought which you are echoing as it seems contrary to anything I've heard any mPUA's say.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ah man get down of your high horse for just one second!!

I'm a little bit younger than you and have also lived a little, and have met girls that do make you feel that special something, but have always split up and got over it quickly. Honestly, if I could find 'the one' now or have a different girl every night for the rest of my life, I know which one I'd choose.

I actually enjoy my own company and doing stuff with friends etc
I mean, how many couples do you know that are actually, properly happy? Very few cos the relationship gets stagnant after a while. Your idea is nice but doesnt really work in the real world. Man was created to have multiple partners, just look at prehistoric man...when there were no social constraints etc, he ****ed everything!! lol

Thats my 2 pennies worth anyway

uzio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Bad Ass Canadian
Err.... she should have to prove herslef worthy of your time.. you should need to prove nothing to her.

That is the mindset, not the above one.
Not quite. I'm talking about the whole dynamics of an approach.

I do the choosing by selecting my target. By being 'a confident male (whatever that means)' I present myself to this target.

The target may, or may not reject me. She will judge me by my physical attributes (looks, clothes, posture etc) and my 'game' (personality, sense of humor, intelligence etc).

If I score high on her list, I'm in.

Now it is _her_ turn to prove that my selection of a target was valid.

None of the parties involved owe anything to the other. It's just like a trading.

Her modus operandi is: "I know my boobs lured you here. Now please convince me you are better then all the clowns that hit on me today"

My modus operandi is: "Yes, your boobs made me approach. But they are sure as hell not enough to keep me here."

The main difference is the fact that most women reason by emotion while most men reason by rationality.

The criteria for this evaluation are pretty much known.

When you say "she should prove worthy of my time" you show that you are strong, independent and confident. Since that is what women are attracted to - you just proven to her that you are worthy of her time.