Looks are more important than you think! Merged [Official thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't read all the flames in between and stuff because I don't want to get into this crap but, the video really doesn't prove nothing, basically its 3 guys who suck at getting girls and they took a seminar/bootcamp wateva by juggler you can't really expect guys looking like that who most likely have horribel inner game to really pull much.

The fat guy was thinking about quitting you know who wasn't in no state to actually push himself. Look how they were chickening out so easily. Now I don't know much about Juggler method so I can't really talk about there approaches but I don't find it flicking the same attraction switches as indirect would be doing or even direct.

One thing everyone is misunderstanding is "ATTRACTION" and "ATTRACTIVE (Thats last time you will see me post that) Attraction is an emotional state and attractive is something pleasurable in appearance or manner. Yes you can be attractive and flip that attraction state and same thing if you're not "Attractive" you can still flip that attraction state because its an emotional state.

I've known too many ugly guys approaching women and seeing them get some success. An also you make it seem like no one gets blown out of sets. When I first started most of the hot girls would ignore me and up to now I still get rejected.

In the end Looks don't play a heavy factor, its like having a red bull you have a little power up that you have when you are basing it off first impressions. If a girl was to see a ugly guy walking in a club with 7 girls around him they will assume he has way more girls than the male model who is with 1 friend.

Most of the stuff you're learning is not logical stuff being used it to get to the emotional side that is why this could be its own major course because its so much **** behind all of this stuff that its not good to learn all these different methods because it can litterally turn you into a social robot or a social mad scientist.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
id give the fat one credit if he worked on his look first, then tried to be a ladies man, give the ladies a reason to wanna talk to him in the first place!

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a story to tell about a friend of mine from back in the day.

This guy was just as fat as the guy in the video, over 300 pounds easily. Not only that, he was poor on top of that.

I also had other friends who were really good looking and could get girls without trying at all.

Anyway, the friend who I'm talking about put mad effort into getting women, he would talk to them all the time, he put a genuine effort into meeting women. On top of that, he literally believed he was the best looking guy in the room, which the rest of us thought was hilarious, but he sincerely believed it and he walked, talked and acted like it. Anyway, at first he struggled and the girls he got at first weren't that tight but eventually they got better and better until he showed off this hottie, who happened to be a little psycho, but still a hottie. He eventually settled down with an attractive chick.

He wasn't as good with women as my better looking friends but he was definitely better than average, which is pretty good considering his looks. He had a ton of confidence and charisma and he was popular in his social circle, and he had a lot of artistic talent, which helped in the value aspect.

Moral of the story, if you're not good looking, of course it's going to be tougher but it's not the end of the world.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So Many Ways said:
Moral of the story, if you're not good looking, of course it's going to be tougher but it's not the end of the world.
:up: Right on dude!

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they were far better off near the end than they were at the beginning.

In all cases theres nothing wrong with going on a physical self improvement program. Like work out, do some weights and lose some fat by jogging.

Last edited:

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah guys.. this site has good advice.. it just sounds like some people are trying to ignore looks and use the whole 'looks don't matter when you got my magic pick-up powers' thing.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
ok well, i have shyt to add after talkin to my friend.......

i talked to DONJAUNBYNATURE.....if u dont remember him, he joined for a few weeks, spoke his no bullshyt mind, and then got banned lol

heres wat he said, and this is SO TRUE

u ready??????

HE HALFWAY DISPROVED MY WHOLE ARGUMENT!!!

this is the quote that everyone should remmeber:

"Ugly guys cannot approach girls the same way good looking guys do"

long story short, what THIS means is, a hot guy can come up to a girl and say hi, whats ur name, wher eu from, i think ur attractive, ect ect, cuz the girl will be receptive of that.........for the ugly guy, THAT WONT WORK (she doesnt care bout ugly guys trying to "get to kno her"

instead, the ugly guy, somehow someway while he has a minute of her time, needs to display to her his VALUE, showing hes either famous, popular, or very rich. An example of that would be him saying something like "hey listen i gotta go, but i own a nightclub and u should come by sometime, maybe ill get u in for free if ur good ;)".......lol this wont work if the guy doesnt actually own a nightclub tho

but yea, so u see in cases like that, the ugly guy CAN end up getting the girl

thank you DonJuanByNature

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
the mistake ugly guys make is, they DO approach girls the same way a hot guy would

Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
thank you DonJuanByNature
No offense Skip, but you got called out on the DonJuanByNature thing, and you admitted you made him up.

I don't think it helps your argument to quote your other personality (or imaginary friend for that matter).

Honestly though, what is your point in all these "looks matter threads"? You must not be for real...

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skip you seem like you're trying hard to get people to agree with you, its an online forum buddy chill out and go pimp some myspace pvssy bro !

--
I am a big fan of looks matter (not 100%, but they play a big factor), but now that i'm thinking about it... i'm about a 7.5 on most women's scale, my body type is skinny but my style makes up for it as I know how to dress and my face is pretty attractive with very nice features... about 5'9 - 10ish...

And YES most of the girls I've been bf/gf are 7's - 8's, but I had one that was a 9 and this was even BEFORE I had ANY game. Clearly out of my league looks wise, and also didn't have the personality of a playa or anything or any value to make up for it...

We can't ignore that sometimes PEOPLE JUST LIKE PEOPLE. There are some girls I juss like for no damn reason, i'm around them and I get a good feeling, I just like them. She might be a 4 or a 5 but somethings cute and u know what I might fvck them late one night type of thing...

This argument is actually tiring... no black and white... answer lies in gray

-Cod3r

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
Ive realised this - HOT looking guys do get more girls, NOT because they are hot, but because they KNOW that they are hot and KNOW how to utilise this - confidently and smoothly.

Average guys with game would get more girls than Shy HOT guys, because they put themselves out there, endearing themselves to women with there ideas and assumptions
Shezz clears this up a treat.

Looks matter piriod.

Do you know guys in the real world who are successfull with women? And if so what do they look like? I can bet they're all very attractive, all the guys I know who get lots of girls are extreamly attractive (the only other guys who get girls are "bad boys")

And if your not... You need to know your ****, and have everything going for you.

Welcome to the real world.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4 pages of responses to crap that's already been covered.

Looks matter. Personality matters. Everyone bloody matters.

End of story.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ ^ Seems like we keep saying same thing, over and over again... this thread is very tiring, i'm exhausted ;)

-Cod3r

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
^ ^ Seems like we keep saying same thing, over and over again... this thread is very tiring, i'm exhausted ;)

-Cod3r
I feel your pain buddy.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezz said:
Throughout those videos, one thing changed within all 3 guys - there MINDSET.

Its not about tips, tactics, looks - DAMN they had two of the best PUAs in the game teaching them in Juggler and Johnny. But at the end of the day, those two managed to change the mindsets of all 3 - but you could see the difference more in the tall guy than you could in the other two.

Thats because each persons perception of themself was different, the tall guy realised he was at an advantage to the other two, ill admit, the small one and the fat one were'nt at the races, but they did well and they did improve - but they failed to ASSUME ATTRACTION, you cannot and i repeat CANNOT do that unless you LIKE YOURSELF nay even LOVE YOURSELF first, it was quite clear that these two didnt - would you? IF you were as fat as a panda or looked like an Humpa Lumpa? Would you love yourself, even two of the best PUAs in the world would have trouble getting it through to you that you need LOVE yourself and ASSUME THAT ATTRACTION! Even the worlds best shrinks would have problems with that one...

Ive realised this - HOT looking guys do get more girls, NOT because they are hot, but because they KNOW that they are hot and KNOW how to utilise this - confidently and smoothly.

Average guys with game would get more girls than Shy HOT guys, because they put themselves out there, endearing themselves to women with there ideas and assumptions.

Ugly looking guys who have delved deep within themselves and found to LOVE themselves (Which is an hard task) can excel at this, they KNOW what is required, they understand the principles and dont give a sh1t - they go for what they want.

MINDSET, MINDSET, MINDSET!

I think Pook said it best, and really befits what being a Don Juan is all about...

As you think, you shall become...

Sarge On...
youre so full of sh!t its not even funny. looks are a must, period!

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol your not that smart are you?

You ever wonder why?

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
growing up i knew this guy who had the most god awful breath and he had a space between his teeth. for years this guy never had any girlfriends. then i went out west for a couple of years and i came back and banged into him on the street. we talked for a bit and then i seen a mega babe crossing the street and i said check out her, and he said thats my girlfriend. in my head i said yeah right.
then he introduced her to me. i couldn't figure it out, till i went to a party and seen him in action.

when he first walked in the door, everybody shouted his name like he was the coolest thing in the world. i read this mentioned on the forum a long time ago.... LOCAL CELEBRITY STATUS! it seemed this guy knew everybody and everybody knew him.

think about it. when you go to university and you join a frat. most girls want to get together with these frat guys because they are well known. same thing applies to the stars you see in a magazine. when they are at their height in popularity, they attract alot of attention and women. but if they get d-listed. how sexy are they. their attraction level gets decimated.

the answer basically is get a cool crew and hit the streets. i have seen loner good looking guys not attract even the homely girls.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezz said:
Throughout those videos, one thing changed within all 3 guys - there MINDSET.

Its not about tips, tactics, looks - DAMN they had two of the best PUAs in the game teaching them in Juggler and Johnny. But at the end of the day, those two managed to change the mindsets of all 3 - but you could see the difference more in the tall guy than you could in the other two.

Thats because each persons perception of themself was different, the tall guy realised he was at an advantage to the other two, ill admit, the small one and the fat one were'nt at the races, but they did well and they did improve - but they failed to ASSUME ATTRACTION, you cannot and i repeat CANNOT do that unless you LIKE YOURSELF nay even LOVE YOURSELF first, it was quite clear that these two didnt - would you? IF you were as fat as a panda or looked like an Humpa Lumpa? Would you love yourself, even two of the best PUAs in the world would have trouble getting it through to you that you need LOVE yourself and ASSUME THAT ATTRACTION! Even the worlds best shrinks would have problems with that one...

Average guys with game would get more girls than Shy HOT guys, because they put themselves out there, endearing themselves to women with there ideas and assumptions.

Ugly looking guys who have delved deep within themselves and found to LOVE themselves (Which is an hard task) can excel at this, they KNOW what is required, they understand the principles and dont give a sh1t - they go for what they want.

MINDSET, MINDSET, MINDSET!

I think Pook said it best, and really befits what being a Don Juan is all about...

As you think, you shall become...

Sarge On...
This is the same thing i have been banging on about in posts over the past 2 months of this kinda post.

Your wasting your breath mate but your completely right....Yes looks help. But mindset = achievement.

I KNOW ugly guys who get girls. They are not rich. They are just really funny social and cool people who are secure with who they are and how they look. That instantly puts them above most people. I also know a good looking guy who girls drool over. He never gets laid.....He has zero confidence and can never close....even when girls approach him! So hes DJ???

Your right insanity. Social proof is also very important. The last girl i slept with i think i got threw huge amounts of social proof as i didnt apply much game and she has had many boyfriends and was still a virgin. I achived what her 8 month bf couldnt in less than 2 hours.

This guy looks like he loves himself Shezz. Look how happy he is. He looks like he's got the right mindset too.

http://www.nellisheffer.com/images/108.20.spe.jpg
Bvbidd....this isnt post your own pic section.

Sarge On!

Status
Not open for further replies.