Look at this hot girl that requested me as a friend!

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get your hopes up.

I've had hot girls request me, it didn't go anywhere.

It's still possible, just try and get to know her first, before jumping the gun.

Girls with a lot of friends just want to increase their friends. They probably won't go out of their way to be friends(real life friends). A girl with few friends would be better or somebody who sends you an email.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking at her profile it might be fake.

Girls who show shots of her body but not her face are suspicious.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
wat are u bragging about exactly? brag after u talk to her and get her #

i do hope shes from ur area too, cuz if shes from far away, then theres no point to talk to her anyway

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What the ****? Is this really a thread?

"Oh my goodness look at the girl who GLANCED at me" will be next.

Not meaning to be a ****...well actually yes I do, this thread was utterly a waste of space.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Method Boy said:
So what? I've had a hot girl who pmed me and GAVE ME her number without me even asking!
Don't brag. Someone else has always done something better than you. Did you sleep with that girl? No? Exactly.

Method Boy

Banned
Reaction score
OMG! Finish reading the rest of the post. She invited me to her place later and I banged her there!

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats you got a number.

By the way I didn't post this earlier and I'm not gonna give specifics, but some girl AIMed me from this site because she read a thread made by an AFC and I had commented on it, and his friends and her knows he comes here for advice, but he still doesn't know. all this cuz he posted her myspace and ****, but I'm not saying who it is cuz I'll respect her, his and his friends privacy, all I can say is he's truly ****ed at this point lmao.

So keep on posting your myspace business boys!

(she had contacted me cuz I made a comment about her lol, it actually turned out to be a good situation, and if you are reading this, you are still hot :p).

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd have denied her.:crackup: I don't like the hos with a thousand friends that stick their middle finger up at the camera. B.itch alert! so...:moon:

Method Boy

Banned
Reaction score
I did squirt it all over her face! I made her moan and groan with pleasure!

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO that profile is so fake, I've seen about 8 of them with the same exact template, all advertising this website milliondollarfreeload.com or something. But it's nice to believe a hot chick wants to be your friend, huh?

Method Boy

Banned
Reaction score
Espi said:
Squirting yer jism in her face makes her moan and groan, huh? Wow, you're good, dude! :up:

Sure, sure. I believe you more and more...every post gets more believeable. :crackup:
That's not what made her moan and groan. My d!ck inside her pvssy and ass is what did that.