Look at this hot girl that requested me as a friend!

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
for someone whos given 0 advice and made every post idiotic, THATS how u kno hes lying that he ****ed some girl the same day he IMed her.......i hope this helps people see whos fake and who isnt!

dakota

Don Juan
Reaction score
Method Boy,
"fake" means that this it not a real person, or it is not who you think it is.
The faker ones are easy to spot.. there are alternate versions with different hot girls that have identical language in them, simply a different location. Some of these are designed to get you to go to/sign up for certain websites or others are modern versions of the nigerian oil scam.

dakota

Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to educate.
The nigerian oil scam pedates the internet. It was origionally a letter scam. The idea was to con people out of money through purchases of fake nigerian oil stock. It is still going on.
New new internet version is basically this: A " hot" girl contacats you over some internet forum ( myspace, hotornot, etc). The thing is that she is out of the country right now.( in nigeria usually).. and her mom/dad/sister/brother needs some operation/ bail money/court cost/ etc... but she only has travelers checks with her that can not be cashed there due to whatever reason...but she could send them to you, then you could western union her the same.. with like cash for your trouble.. say she sends you 5,000 and then you send her 4,000 after you cashed her " walmart travelers checks"...
of course she is all lovey dovey and talks about how she can please you when she gets back to the states... so you are thinking.. heck I can make some cash.. and get some booty.....

Randomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes funny but not as funny as a guy posting on a message board looking for "don juan advice" and starting a thread that ammounts to *OMG, THIS HOT GIRL JUST REQUESTED ME AS A FRIEND WHAT DO I DO* i'm assuming you didn't even realized that she had 800+ friends on myspace... yea i'm sure she's real selective >_>

do what you do tho :p

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you go to this link right here you can post the HTML in the comments box of the fake profile to expose them to everybody else:

http://www.burntpickle.com/articles/fake-myspace-profiles/

Sad part is a few guys have said things to me about the girls being fake and not realizing it until I exposed it. I thought getting 10 friend requests from luvymonica and sexymonica in a matter of minutes would make that obvious. Oh well.

robrulesyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
Harp said:
BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:crackup:

This site is even more pathetic than I thought... :crackup:

Chump on...:crackup:
Yeah not only were those profiles fake but look at all the loser guys that fell for it!!! Some guys are so desperate, retards. Oh and the guy who made this thread got banned what a loser trying to make himself look good to some idiots on a forum. So stupid