Longer Life, Hotter Chicks, Bigger Balls

Max0r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Visceral
"Retrograde ejaculation" - when semen that would be ejaculated - but can't be because you're using the PC muscle - is sent backwards through your tubes and ends up in your bladder.
Wouldn't I then feel the need to piss? No such thing happened.

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man's bladder is huge compared to his balls.

If you could generate so much semen that you'd have to piss it all out after a retrograde ejaculation, then Peter North would be out of a job :D

Last edited:

Max0r

Don Juan
Reaction score
A man's bladder is huge compared to his balls.

If you could generate so much semen that you'd have to piss it all out after a retrograde ejaculation, then Peter North would be out of a job :D
I've done some pretty impressive ones in my time, sonny. :up:

Max0r

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the secret?
I'd say a combination of two factors:

A) Not masturbating, ejaculating, or engaging in any sex acts involving your penis for at least a few days

B) Masturbating or ****ing or whatever for a long time (at least 30 minutes and it has to feel very good) and then shooting OR getting to the edge of orgasm and stopping and taking a 5 minute break, and repeating that a few times before ejaculating (might be an even more powerful method).

Finally there is technique, which can translate into longer range shots (ha ha ha). When the ejac is about to come, give it some token resistance, like you're trying to hold back, with the PC muscle, you should feel a very pleasurable "buildup" of pressure. Your resistance shouldn't be full on, instead it has to be so that the overwhelming force of the ejaculation overcomes it after a couple seconds, everything should be intensified. Do not resist anymore.

ReT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow.. I guess this is why I'm fatigued all the time.. I always say I won't jerk off for like a few days, and what do you know.... Very nice post.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"back in the day" I used to push on the muscle behind my balls and stop the ejaculation.... After a while it started to hurt a bit....

I don't know about you guys but I have a whole lot more of energy when I DON'T JERK/HAVE SEX for more then a week. Now emagine having the benefits of a good orgasam while still keeping that energy.... In theory it could be a puirty good deal.

the down side is; you need a lot of traing to be able to control it.

YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY; THE LONGER YOU HOLD IT THE BETTER IT FEELS...In another words you are also increasing the length and quality of your orgasams. don't bolive it - try it.