Long/WILD story - Lost my virginity tonight!

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand the temptation. We used to go to strip clubs in Mexico on business and the thought of banging a few of them crossed my mind.

In the end I just got some great lap dances and went home with blue balls.

But the thought did cross my mind....

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm never banged a hooker. But to the issue of looseness. I have banged a HOT blonde who also told me she was a swinger, and her psvssy was VERY VERY LOOSE! I don't mean just a little. I mean, I couldn't feel anything. She had no psvssy walls at all. It was like fvcking air. And, she wasn't a hooker, so I can imagine how loose a hooker would be.

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No shyt, old thread, but since its up: Fvcking has very little to do with looseness. Chicks who arent very active are looser. Tightness has to do with muscles, and if a chick is using those muscles right, fvcking can actually strengthen those muscles, and make her tighter. Chicks who do yoga are tighter, or any active sport period. There are exercises, chicks can do to tighten the old groin up too. Chicks who've had kids, are obviously loose for a few years. Any real hooker will tell you, she gets tighter throughout he day.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's obviously happy, who cares.

I think you guys are trying a little too hard to bring him down, ignorance can be bliss.

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL this **** is 2 years old and people still commenting on this :) Maybe the guy died of aids now AHAHHAHA check his profile to see when he logged on last time rofl