Lone Star

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen...

I'm not going to pass judgment and I won't give you advice in HERE on what to do with that dude.

However, I'm going to say something...You say that you come to this forum to see how men think.

Correct?

Because you want to know what the married man that you asked out for lunch would think.

However, considering the resources in here (men)...and your particular situation with your "Husband" (as you are married)...then why didn't you instead come with a thread asking

1- About your husband's depression and how you can help him with that?
2- About why some men might lost passion and desire for their wife?
3- About ANYTHING that could potentially help you with the man that currently should matter in your life? (Husband)

As I said...this is what I find a little bizarre as it does not make sense to me. You are asking for advice on what's in the mind of a married man that you want to phuck. But you don't ask for advice on what's in the mind of the man that is your husband as a way to correct things? Very rarely a man loses desire for his woman...as biology is designed in such a fashion that women (menopause) and men (decrease on testosterene) kind of balance out with time. Something is making him lose desire for you. You call it "depression"...I call it something else.

All said and done, I still don't have a problem giving you advice on how to deal with the dude that you asked out. I was married once for many years and I know a thing or two (or hundred)- ;)

Take care and good luck.

lone star

Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Listen...

I'm not going to pass judgment and I won't give you advice in HERE on what to do with that dude.

However, I'm going to say something...You say that you come to this forum to see how men think.

Correct?

Because you want to know what the married man that you asked out for lunch would think.

However, considering the resources in here (men)...and your particular situation with your "Husband" (as you are married)...then why didn't you instead come with a thread asking

1- About your husband's depression and how you can help him with that?
2- About why some men might lost passion and desire for their wife?
3- About ANYTHING that could potentially help you with the man that currently should matter in your life? (Husband)

As I said...this is what I find a little bizarre as it does not make sense to me. You are asking for advice on what's in the mind of a married man that you want to phuck. But you don't ask for advice on what's in the mind of the man that is your husband as a way to correct things? Very rarely a man loses desire for his woman...as biology is designed in such a fashion that women (menopause) and men (decrease on testosterene) kind of balance out with time. Something is making him lose desire for you. You call it "depression"...I call it something else.

All said and done, I still don't have a problem giving you advice on how to deal with the dude that you asked out. I was married once for many years and I know a thing or two (or hundred)- ;)

Take care and good luck.
I guess I have lost all hope on helping my husband after years of trying everything from medication to alternative therapies. When I met him he already was like that, anyway. I just thought (and so did he) that one day he would slip out of it. But that still hasn't happened. Now he is out of town for several months and we decided to give each other the opportunity to think matters over. Which is what I am doing.

In the mean time I meet this guy -who is sheer testosterone by the way- and I fought as much as I could against the drive to have sex with him. I don't know anything about him except he wears a wedding ring. I asked him out and he said yes but I was so nervous and was expecting some kind of a "no" that I told him to call me later to make the appointment. He is not calling and neither I am.

Sorry to post this thing here where many people seem to be unhappy about so if you tell me where is the other place where I can post it and you can help me I would be happy to. Thanks.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lone star said:
In the mean time I meet this guy -who is sheer testosterone by the way- and I fought as much as I could against the drive to have sex with him. I don't know anything about him except he wears a wedding ring. I asked him out and he said yes but I was so nervous and was expecting some kind of a "no" that I told him to call me later to make the appointment. He is not calling and neither I am.

Sorry to post this thing here where many people seem to be unhappy about so if you tell me where is the other place where I can post it and you can help me I would be happy to. Thanks.
I am not going to place judgment. So, I will give you the advice.

If the guy is married...then he would want to make 100% sure he is not misunderstanding you.

If in ADDITION to that...you still wear a ring...then he would want to be 200% sure.

And if in ADDITION to all that....you two are "business associates" or "peers" (even on a temporaly basis)...then he would want to make 300%.

So....call him again...and say..."Hey...I found the planner...and I'm available on 'x' day." (have 2 or 3 days as back up just in case).

I understand how you feel as I've been asked in the past to go to lunch, etc. to "discuss _____ (insert work or career or educational topic)" by either professional peers and the like. And although I have a strong feeling they are actually interested on me...I STILL have doubts. Especially now that I have a girlfriend and in the past when I was married.

I'm not advocating you to go into an affair. But I'm giving you advice the same as I have some experience on this kind of issues too.

lone star

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean, he is not 100% sure? I think I made my move more than clear. I feel if I call him again I will look like a stalker or someone who just doesn't get it. In fact, one reason why I asked him to call me is for me to make sure he is truly interested and not simply forced to go because I caught him by surprise.

And what about my (stupid) pride?

So the way I am thinking now is to let it be and wait until I see him next time and then take it from there. That could be another option, don't you think?

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lone star said:
What do you mean, he is not 100% sure? I think I made my move more than clear. I feel if I call him again I will look like a stalker or someone who just doesn't get it. In fact, one reason why I asked him to call me is for me to make sure he is truly interested and not simply forced to go because I caught him by surprise.
I'm telling you based on MY experience. You would be surprised how "shocked" some of the women I have being involved where when I told them "I was not 100% sure". When you are already in a relationship or have some kind of professional stuff in the way...then trust me...as men, we want to make 100% sure.

And what about my (stupid) pride?
Do you want to FUK or do you want to sit back and stroke your pride?

So the way I am thinking now is to let it be and wait until I see him next time and then take it from there. That could be another option, don't you think?
That's another option too. Of course.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
feel if I call him again I will look like a stalker or someone who just doesn't get it.
You would be a stalker IMO, it's not sexy to have an affair chase you, you want to chase an affair...

-Cod3r

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
You would be a stalker IMO, it's not sexy to have an affair chase you, you want to chase an affair...

-Cod3r
She can also wait a few days and call under any pretext. Just once...and leave it at that.

I mean...she did not have the planner with her. She can actually be in "the area" and say..."Hey...I'm going to be near your area let's get a bite".

I will tell you one thing...if he has LITTLE to NO interest...then he will act a little weird (as I have done that in the past). Or he would simply never call. Although, I have called MONTHS later (horny) and STILL manage to get the woman.

Hey...this is a married HORNEY woman that wants to FUK. Why would she want to worry about "pride" or "beeing view as a stalker"? Shouldn't she be more worried about the prior statement (e.g. married + horney + wanting to fuk)?

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ ^ I've never been married but have cheated on many gf's, so I can at least have some say....

She WOULD look like a stalker if that guy was me, obviously he has no interest or I would have already been contacted her or something. The fact that she's calling me and she's married = desperate and I'd play her ass just like that. She'd slip down to the bottom of my priority list...

Agreed if she is desperate and juss wants to wh0re it out and don't care about how she's viewed, call the phone until he answers... who cares if he's laughing at her with his friends and shaking his head at her pathetic actions...

Call sister !

-Cod3r

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
^ ^ I've never been married but have cheated on many gf's, so I can at least have some say....

She WOULD look like a stalker if that guy was me, obviously he has no interest or I would have already been contacted her or something. The fact that she's calling me and she's married = desperate and I'd play her ass just like that. She'd slip down to the bottom of my priority list...

Agreed if she is desperate and juss wants to wh0re it out and don't care about how she's viewed, call the phone until he answers... who cares if he's laughing at her with his friends and shaking his head at her pathetic actions...

Call sister !

-Cod3r
Well...she made us believe that she needed sex. And I'm going under this premise.

However, I forgot to ask an important question...how old is he and how old is she?

And she made us believe she is very attractive.

She can always call and act in a more "professional" way...and ask for lunch.

The thing is...not having the PLANNER is the excuse she can use. After that...no more calling (unless he agrees to that).

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And she made us believe she is very attractive.
If she's very attractive, why is she calling in the first place ?? Attractive women don't proceed in such a classless manner :down:

She can always call and act in a more "professional" way...and ask for lunch.
Come on bro, once we have the power we know it. We know why she's 'really' calling and making excuses just makes her more pathetic. If she wants and needs sex and can't get it from her impotent husband, then just call the guy and lay that out plain and simple...

HER: Hey look, i'm horny and just want to fvck... will u sleep with me or no ?

-Cod3r

lone star

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys. I placed the call and he told me he was about to call me and we could meet anywhere anytime. If I had known this was so easy I would have done it earlier. Maybe he actually likes me, I guess.

aelux

Don Juan
Reaction score
lone star said:
Well guys. I placed the call and he told me he was about to call me and we could meet anywhere anytime. If I had known this was so easy I would have done it earlier. Maybe he actually likes me, I guess.
You're in denial. Don't come crying to us when karma hits you with a solid left hook.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lone star said:
...we could meet anywhere anytime...Maybe he actually likes me, I guess.
Come on!
He wants to fvck the *****!

Lets not jump to romantic notions here.
You want to learn about men from this forum... I think the more advantageous thing would be to learn about women (yourself), from men here.

Cheers for your date.
But I can't help but to think the inevitable bomb, your gonna drop on your hubby down the line. Why not just call it off now? You already know that your not interested in sticking around and making it work. Else you wouldn't be focusing on fvcking another dude. Clip Mr. RainCloud so his depression doesn't plummit another 10 fold, when you breakup with him, after having a loaded voice from another man's c0ck in your throat.

Do it while you still have a grain of integrity. As well as the respect a man you've been married to over 10yrs.+ deserves. No matter what the reasons of seperation may be.

Peace'

lone star

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just lunch, kiddos. Relax. More tomorrow.:cheer:

Besides: I am not looking for any romantic involvement. I just wanna have fun.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lone star said:
See?

;)

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, lone star, some of us would have attacked you if you were a guy trying to get involved with either a girl in a relationship or a married woman. In Sun Tzu's treatise on human behavior, The Art of War, Sun Tzu describes double agents as those who can never be trusted. You can't trust someone who would betray the trust of those to whom they pledged their allegiance. In this case, you're married. You vowed to be faithful and dedicated to your husband. You're betraying that vow. You're betraying the contract of marriage. You're a turncoat, and you can never be trusted.

lone star

Don Juan
Reaction score
Party is over, folks. I got all bummed when I heard the guy has a family with many kids and stuff so the big event ended up being a lunch an that was all. Now I have to deal with other stuff like my marriage which evidently needs to be reviewed but thanks for the advice. This has been a truly learning experience.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lone star said:
Party is over, folks. I got all bummed when I heard the guy has a family with many kids and stuff so the big event ended up being a lunch an that was all. Now I have to deal with other stuff like my marriage which evidently needs to be reviewed but thanks for the advice. This has been a truly learning experience.
Exactly.

You called...and got you were you wanted to be (Lunch with him).

You went there under the knowledge that your marriage was falling appart.

And you realized that his was not falling apart.

That's why I gave you the advice I gave you. I KNEW you needed to call him a second time in order to get the lunch thing going (and possible getting laid). But I also knew that via the lunch environment you would have to make a choice that would not just impact you...but he and his FAMILY (as children, etc.).

Would have matter from my point of view what you would have done? Actually not. I gave you advice...and decided not to make judgment.

I still believe you are going to reconsider and see him again. Or somebody like him.