Little tricks to become better looking and the type of guy hotties are dating

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to improve your looks there are several things you can do:

1) work your body, 2) treat your hair (cool haircut) 3) healthy skin, with a tan 4) eyes 5) whitening teeth with crest strips or something like that (gives you a natural white ie not artificial)

Now I put work your body on the number 1, but in reallity, I think the pretty boy looks still beat mr steroids by a mile. I see on a weekly basis, guys with great physiques being rejected. Of course it´s still important to get a nice body, but go for the "swimmer" athletic type.

Women always tell about tall, dark, and handsome. And yes you notice that getting a tan makes lot of women stare at you on the street. But the best thing you can have is a pair of blue/green eyes, I´ve seen so many ugly motherfvckers getting laid because of their eyes. Many times, it´s not confidence or money, is a pair of eyes that make you look super sincere and sh*t like that.
Think about the hottest girls you meet, most are probably dating guys with blue eyes, aren´t they?, besides the girls I know of, I still check this from time to time on facebook and rarely fails. The most good looking girls (specially if brown eyed), will have a blue eyed boyfriend.

I know stories of guys who were rejected by a particular girl, until they got a pair of colored contacts. This is not magic, but will make a difference you can´t imagine.

So instead of buying countless pua books, or keep getting bigger and bigger in the gym, the easiest solution is an shop next you :)

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are greatly exaggerating the value of blue eyes. Blue eyes are something that is relatively rare and they are sought after but buying a pair of blue contact lenses alone isn't going to significantly improve your luck with the ladies.

Also, in my observation most good looking girls don't date blue eyed boyfriends. Blue eyes are a relatively rare thing and that's true even in my neck of the woods, which is one of the whitest parts of America. Having a set of baby blues isn't going to fix a busted face.

In fact if you look at celebrities that are considered attractive, there are plenty of non blue eyed celebrities. For starters, many of them aren't even white. And even among the white celebrities many of them have darker eye color: George Clooney, Orlando Bloom, Ricky Martin (considered hugely sexy by women even though he's gay), Tom Cruise, Christiano Ronaldo and many others.

There might be a slightly disproportionate number of blue eyed celebrities relative to their numbers in the general population, but it's not hugely out of whack. If blue eyes made that big a difference, I'm pretty sure more people would have caught on by now.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. I was following you, Jdela, until you wandered into left field with that blue eye stuff.

Blue eyes are attractive, sure. But ultimately, who cares.

The only "little trick" that these guys need is to get in the gym, and get confidence. Once you work on your body, and see results, you'll say to yourself "Holy sh*t. I cant believe I accomplished this." And the byproduct of that is confidence. Next thing you know, you're seeking new accomplishments....boxing, karate, guitar, whatever. And girls are the byproduct of that.

Having blue, "sincere" eyes? That's not going to get you in any chick's bed unless you have the confidence to utilize these pretty eyes you keep talking about. And once you have confidence, it's not gonna matter what color your f**kin eyes are anyway...

But you're trying to offer tips. So I appreciate the effort.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could be exaggerating, but I really don´t think so. I have yet to know a guy with blue eyes who has problems with the ladies. And as I said, even In a country where blue eyes are rare, most hotties will get a guy with blue eyes. Also if you try to see the lists of hottest guys, from magazines, youtube etc.. most of them will have blue (or green eyes), wich is a strange since they are indeed a minority, so it´s not very likely that it is about facial features, but just because of eyes.

Try to get a blue eyed guy in your group, and you´ll see the cold girls getting all sweet... I wish I were exaggerating..

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Yeah. I was following you, Jdela, until you wandered into left field with that blue eye stuff.

Blue eyes are attractive, sure. But ultimately, who cares.

The only "little trick" that these guys need is to get in the gym, and get confidence. Once you work on your body, and see results, you'll say to yourself "Holy sh*t. I cant believe I accomplished this." And the byproduct of that is confidence. Next thing you know, you're seeking new accomplishments....boxing, karate, guitar, whatever. And girls are the byproduct of that.

Having blue, "sincere" eyes? That's not going to get you in any chick's bed unless you have the confidence to utilize these pretty eyes you keep talking about. And once you have confidence, it's not gonna matter what color your f**kin eyes are anyway...

But you're trying to offer tips. So I appreciate the effort.
Sure Iceberg, I think that self development is more important than getting girls. There was a study that said people with blue eyes are seen as more honest, since whenever someone likes you their pupils dilate so it´s easier to check on lighter eyes, this of course on a subconscious level.

I see blue eyed guys (and i could be mistaken, since of course I didn´t make any double blind study or something like that), like guys who don´t have to much effort to get girls. Like people with high intelligence getting grades easilly when they want.

Check any guy with cool eyes on facebook, you´ll see the dozens of likes on his photos etc..

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I have bright blue eyes and have heard countless compliments - it has landed me girlfriends, however some women feel that blue eyes are more feminine (especially if the man has blonde hair). I am a very masculine man (luckily) but some women prefer darker eyes.

Blue eyed women tend to prefer blue eyed men.

In general, if you healthy you will have nice eyes.

That said, colored contacts for women are bad enough, but men? That's a huge no-no IMO. Super-girly. It's even worse than a man dying his hair or wearing makeup.

This poll show's that most eye colors are nearly equally preferred.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
I have bright blue eyes and have heard countless compliments - it has landed me girlfriends, however some women feel that blue eyes are more feminine (especially if the man has blonde hair). I am a very masculine man (luckily) but some women prefer darker eyes.

Exactly, one of my best friends when I was a kid, had bright blue eyes. Everywhere we go, he would listen compliments about his eyes, it was really crazy.
I also remember that when I was in school, the guy with blue eyes would have all girls all over him etc..

I´ve seen a lot of this through out my life...
Of course some women won´t like it, but most seem to be very into it.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JdelaSilviera said:
I see blue eyed guys like guys who don´t have to much effort to get girls. Like people with high intelligence getting grades easilly when they want.
I respect that you see it that way. But that's just how you see it. As you said, it's not like we've performed a study on this.

Which is why I'd liked your advice of...work out, get good haircuts, take care of your teeth, etc....Because that advice makes sense for ALL men.

The blue eye thing is just your personal preference. I could just as easily say the same thing about brown eyes. Since we're just making assumptions based on our own tastes.

I like girls with brown eyes. I like girls with blue eyes. Green eyes. Greyish eyes. But more important than their eyes is that they're attractive in the first place. Ugly with blue eyes is still ugly.

Check any guy with cool eyes on facebook, you´ll see the dozens of likes on his photos etc..
If he's a decent looking guy with cool eyes, then sure, people will like him. But "cool eyes" and weighing 300lbs or "cool eyes" and a boring personality aren't gonna help.

My friend Pat is 6'5" and about 210lbs with blue eyes. So you'd think he's getting laid, right? Wrong. Because he's not good looking, and he's a boring person. He's had probably 5 sex partners in his 28 years of life.

Blue eyes don't mean anything unless you're already attractive and confident.

So let's just stick with working out, keeping stylish, and being healthy. Because all this other stuff is just based on personal experience....which changes from person to person.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This blue eyes thing is crap. Hot girls I have seen, especially being that I am from NYC originally, tend to date many different types of guys. Same thing for men dating many types of girls. Hell I am black guy with dreads and typically dark brown eyes and I have gotten compliments on them, as well as my hair, from many different women. And i have only really notice girls swoon on eyes of men they find attractive in general, I never see it make ugly people attractive on its own.

Confident sexy women like confident sexy men. Thats it.

Btw, scarcity makes thing more attractive. Hell why do you think asian women were the beez kneez for a long time. Asians only make up 5% of the US population. Also, when I moved from NYC to the suburbs for college(not a lot of non white where I was living), I couldnt tell you how many girls found me interesting because of my hair. My ex(italian) used to swoon over the novelty that our skin color contrasted and that I had these cool dreads for her to play with.

YoungHOV

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:

That said, colored contacts for women are bad enough, but men? That's a huge no-no IMO. Super-girly. It's even worse than a man dying his hair or wearing makeup.

This poll show's that most eye colors are nearly equally preferred.
Blue eyed guy here as well, although I have blondish hair/a lighter complexion to go along with that (what do you expect? I've got British heritage), and I'm not the best looking guy, but I'm "good looking enough", especially with the other things I've got going for me. But yes, girls do compliment me on my eyes a lot, if I wear a blue or green shirt, I have had girls tell me it really brings out my eyes.

JohnnyStrabler

Don Juan
Reaction score
dudewut said:
Science says you are wrong

http://www.livescience.com/6608-study-dominant-men-yields-surprising-result.html

Of course we all know women like dominant males. BUT times are also changing and that women are growing larger pen!ses now and would like to be dominant. However take that link/study into consideration

I love how everyone ignored science lmao

Am i the only here whose eye color change? My eyes are waaaayyy lighter blue last fall, and now its gray-ish, it does this from time to time.

King Of Nowhere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im black I dont think I would look right with blue eyes. In-fact I think that a black guy wearing blue contacts woould seem kinda gay...

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YoungHOV said:
Blue eyed guy here as well, although I have blondish hair/a lighter complexion to go along with that (what do you expect? I've got British heritage), and I'm not the best looking guy, but I'm "good looking enough", especially with the other things I've got going for me. But yes, girls do compliment me on my eyes a lot, if I wear a blue or green shirt, I have had girls tell me it really brings out my eyes.
I love wearing green shirts. Apparently it really compliments my skin tone. I used to hate the color until a bunch of chicks commented on how well it goes with me xD

King Of Nowhere said:
Im black I dont think I would look right with blue eyes. In-fact I think that a black guy wearing blue contacts woould seem kinda gay...
I experimented with hazel, blue, and green contacts back in my punk days. Ages 15 to 20. I also painted my nails, wore eyeliner, tight pants at times, studded and band patch jackets, etc. Did not hurt my game with the girls I went after. Sure some girls who werent in the scene thought I looked gay but even then I won some of them over since i was different then what they were used to.

And back when I was doing this, it was very uncommon where I lived for non white kids to do any of these things or even belong to a rock sub culture.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the thing about working out/getting in shape is to do it because you want to! do it for YOU! i don't give a d@mn about what some dame thinks, and i sure as sh!t am not going to work that hard to achieve a better body to woo no broads. they either like ME or they don't, i didn't get a 6-pack, or chisled chest or arms for THEIR benefit, i did it for MY benefit. i get to tired of hearing about guys jumping through all these hoops for girls, trying to make themselves more appealing for girls, trying to find ways to entertain girls, etc. f that. workout because you WANT to, get a haircut because you WANT a certain look, wear the clothes you WANT to wear, do the activities that you WANT to do. quit trying to make improvments in your life to satisfy some wh0re, because trust me, alot of girls ain't bring THAT much to the table in the first place so why do you have to bring so much? the best part about getting in shape is to laugh at the dum@ss hoe's who rejected you when you weren't in the best of shape but now that you are they want you....problem is, they either got fat or dont look nearly as good the second time around as you first thought. it's time to start living your life around what women want, and start living it around what YOU want for YOU.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YoungHOV said:
I have dark brown eyes, and girls compliment them all the time.

Which just goes to show you that overall, none of this matters. Girls will like different things on different guys. Blue eyes, brown eyes, whatever.

She might like your arms. She might like my legs. I might like her as*, you might like her t*ts. It doesn't make one feature more superior than the other.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
King Of Nowhere said:
Extremely so.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woohoo blue eyes ftw!

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here we go...

I have blue eyes, AND I'm 6'2, not in bad shape(not super thin and not fat) and guess what?

I have a serious issue with women. I got flaked on today, set up another date, and this girl flakes too!

I've met probably over 100 women in the last year, a grand majority of them, flaky.

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have blue eyes(dark blue eyes). It has seemed to help me, I've heard them called "**** me eyes" by a couple chicks. And one older lady freaked out and asked me if I had contacts. So I think they can help but aren't any sort of easy answer. Also probably wont' do you any good if your ugly. It's more of a boost than anything.

I also think it depends how rare the blue eyes are to that person. i.e. if all their family has blue eyes (or some family) it won't be as amazing. But if her entire family has some bland ass brown eyes it will seem that much better.(I believe this was the case with one girl) But my current GF is a little more desensitised I think. Her dad and her best friend both have blue eyes too.(She has green eyes and I think they're pretty sexy but I do prefer blue myself)