Little tricks to become better looking and the type of guy hotties are dating

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happens when the contacts come off?

drf408

Don Juan
Reaction score
That is ridiculous, I have several friends with blue/green eyes that don't do as well as I do (brown) I think eyes are just one feature but not going to make that much of a difference. Not compared to having game, being confident(something ive lacked in lately), successful etc matters more. If you were going to say one feature I'd say height, I'm not really tall but taller than average (6 4") and it seems to matter way more than eye color.

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drf408 said:
That is ridiculous, I have several friends with blue/green eyes that don't do as well as I do (brown) I think eyes are just one feature but not going to make that much of a difference. Not compared to having game, being confident(something ive lacked in lately), successful etc matters more. If you were going to say one feature I'd say height, I'm not really tall but taller than average (6 4") and it seems to matter way more than eye color.
^Very, very true. ^ As I said earlier I think blue eyes can help. But I agree height is really always a true decider. No chick wants to date a dude shorter than her. I felt a little insecure myself when I was just barely taller than my GF. I'm like 5'11 I think she's 5'9 -5'10