Let's ultra-simplify... What are the top 3 attraction factors?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evansblue said:
I would disagree.

The single biggest attribute a woman is susceptible to is a:

Smooth Talker

As a player, it's going to be your bread and butter. When I walk up to a chick and am about to start a conversation with her, my style isn't going to do the talking for me. The car I drive isn't going to "steer" the conversation into a phone number. My "ambition" isn't going to charm her into coming over to my place.

Verbal game without question is what a woman will fall for the hardest. If you have good flow, it's very easy to break down a girl's barrier. Without it, those external factors aren't even going to matter.
I agree with this. Whenever I see a hot girl with a Black man, that you know is probably a welfare bum or living in a ghetto, and see how that women smiles when she leaves him, or just seems to know what to say ... then I have to conclude this is true.

Unless you are dealing with a prostitute and flashing cash to a woman on the street, bening a smooth-talker will take you allot futher. I've seen some hot girls with guys that really didn't have much looks, was probably at the bottom of the status totum pole, but they got game and know how to open through a hot woman's defense barriers.

Problem is, if you are schizoid, have one of them aspergers, or whatever, this sort of stuff is difficult...and intelligent people don't like pandering to shallow woman by going down to a certain level to try and get attraction from them.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
corrector said:
You did this for yourself, not to attract women so that's besides the point of this discussion.

Betterofsingle is saying you don't have to do that to attract women.
No, you don't have to. You don't -have- to attract women, period.

This board is about life improvement in general, with a focus on relationships and women. There's a difference between that, and being a straight pickup board. There's a smaller board here (the technique board), but it's not as popular a the DJ Discussion board.

If anything, focusing too much on women misses the point of SoSuave in general. At least in my opinion.

Sh*t, if people here needed advice about women, I could write pages. That's what I used to do. But then I realized that the real issues with a lot of the users here is much bigger. It's a general dissatisfaction with self-identity and life. Like in Fight Club. We're alive, but with no grand purpose. There's nothin' wrong with us... we just need some guidance.

Some people turn to religion for that. Some go into academia. Or a 9-5. Or have kids. I go more for self-improvement.

Which is why I post here. On SoSuave. Because I think the problems of relationships with women near-perfectly highlight the areas of our life that could use improvement.

Bruce Lee, once again, has a good quote for this:

"It's like a finger (pickup techniques), pointing at the moon (women) - if you focus too much on the finger, you will miss all the heavenly glory (life)!"

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The external factors facilitate her accepting the approach. Game generally works in stages. No sense in scaring her away right off the bat with a sloppy appearance or bad body language.

Once the approach is made, you are correct that smooth talking is THE thing that is going to attract her.

As an Asperger's sufferer (a gigantic hurdle that I have largely overcome), you are right, social calibration is monumentally difficult. It is, however, do-able. That's an interesting thing about Aspergers, that it can usually be overcome with much work.

I also agree 100% that it's difficult for intelligent men to pander down to shallow women (who tend to constitute the vast majority). My problem is that the rare intelligent women are usually bent toward feminism, and the feminine ones are a little difficult for me to deal with due to their lack of brains. Then there is the dreaded BPD (my recent ex) who is hyper-feminine and sometimes quite intelligent. Deadly combination.

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say it goes:

1. Social skills (Networking, a life as a result of N, ability to read people)

2. Looks (Healthy, not even muscular necessarily, dresses well, a good Height, full head of hair)

3. A level of confidence that conveys you are at peace with yourself, and thus able to be fun and interesting

No man that has these three things going for him will yearn for women. They will always be there for him like a revolving door.

But it's more complicated than that. Why? The truth is that many of these things are genetic. Sadly, many of us are constantly complaining about things that are outside everyone's control. You can't learn some of this stuff. Either you have it or you do not.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
The external factors facilitate her accepting the approach. Game generally works in stages. No sense in scaring her away right off the bat with a sloppy appearance or bad body language.

Once the approach is made, you are correct that smooth talking is THE thing that is going to attract her.
That's correct - except when approaching women that are "closed off".

Atom Smasher said:
As an Asperger's sufferer (a gigantic hurdle that I have largely overcome), you are right, social calibration is monumentally difficult. It is, however, do-able. That's an interesting thing about Aspergers, that it can usually be overcome with much work. [/quote[

Right, but then again, if one has one of these issues, and you have many priorities and limited time, then something that requires allot of work usually doesn't fit unless you have plenty of free time.

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally Posted by corrector
Well, I'd like to see what happens when the dollar collapses. Your government is so high in debt and is increasing the debt limit. If you listen to people like Peter Shiff -- we may experience hyper-inflation. So, what happens with money problems when that happens? What about all the men who have been laid off with more women working in jobs instead?

Where do you live? (a lot of foreign countries have sons stay with parents, so you see it as normal, hence don’t’ understand the difference in the United States). The dollar has not collapsed. People have been preaching “doom and gloom” for an entire century, the news is always filled with negative sh*t. Look, I know things are not ideal, but let’s not only look at extremes.. we can also talk about global warming, or the Mayans “predictions” or the possibility of some kinda huge meteors hitting us like in the dinosaur years, or maybe the aliens taking over and killing us all, look, we can into all kinds of extremes, but we have to live in the moment. Your extreme examples are not good enough of a reason right now to stay at home with mother. And it DOES help you grow up and get your sh*t together when you move out on your own. And it DOES immensely improve your situations with girls, as living with a mother when you’re getting up there in age can be a burden and a red flag for a lot of girls. Just like we tell guys to look out for red flags, this is one of the red flags girls look for as well. I can just see it in one of their magazines “beware of men living with their moms, they could be a mommas boy, or just lazy, or just a player (not looking for anything serious), or bla bla bla bla”, I can TOTALLY see that and am willing to bet that if I really researched that I would probably find that as a “red flag” in some female-help environment, be it online or magazines or books.

But you have to work at your job or you are screwed. You can get laid off at any time, maybe your boss may like some women that he does in his office and asks you to train her for a higher position than you have and she's not qualified. Anyway, if you miss a day(s), then you could lose your job again. Therefore, you have no personal time. While you are working, betteroffsingle is working your girl.

Hahaha, this is ridiculous. I get PLENTY of vacation time, and we also have things such as short term disability, family and medical leave of absence, and numerous other things. We have employees that have missed up to a YEAR of work, and still have a job due to STD and FMLA options that the company offers. So no, you don’t just lose a job because you “miss a day”. And I AM the boss at my work (and also do have a boss, of course), and no, there are no “sexy women” on my level that my 60 year old, married, down to earth, director likes and will train over me. LOL look, you are going to EXTREMES once again. You can name numerous scenarios that can also happen while you stay at home. And worse case scenario, if the life totally decides to f*ck me over in every possible way and I am on the street, I know that my parents would always welcome me with open arms, but that’s not my FIRST OPTION!!

And ummmm, no, “betteroffsingle” is definitely NOT working my girl lol. My girl actually has this thing called a “job”, and is getting her masters degree at the same time. “betteroffsingle” is not working anyone, as, per his own words, he is “over the hill” and has basically given up any kind of hope. He is ‘living in his past” because, as he (literally) put it, it’s “more fun than the actual present he has”. So no, betteroffsingle is not working anything.

With the rate of divorces, false domestic abuse allegations (you even have maritial rape!), and a court system that favoures women, lots of men are choosing not to get married. It does't seem to mean anything as it did in previous generations. Maybe the people who live at home are smarter. Again, you eliminate women who want a free home or intend to divorce a few years down the road and take the assets - alimony, etc...

I’m not gonna disagree with you on the rate of divorces and whether it might be a good idea for some not to get married. BUT, this has nothing to do with staying at home, once again, kind of a silly argument. You are NOT eliminating anything, this is just an EXCUSE. Lol, don’t you get it? Common, you really think better off single thought to him self “hmm, here is a great idea, let me ELIMINATE chicks who want a free home, so I’ll just stay at my parents”… common!! That was NOT the reason, so don’t use it as one. You ain’t eliminating squat, the only thing you’re eliminating is potentially healthy girls who see this as a “red flag” lol. You’re not doing your self ANY GOOD with girls by staying with your mother, let’s just make that very clear. You can use all these bullsh*t excuses, but that’s all they are. I already said, I UNDERSTAND, some of the benefits,, but eliminating girls “who want a free house” is NOT one of those benefits LOL… the benfits are monetary, no rent, and also an option not to work and just bum of mom. But the benefits are NOT seducing girls. You can seduce all the same girls while living on your own, AND THEN SOME!

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chamber36 said:
So far, by boiling it down, i've come to these 3.

Awareness (IE social intelligence)

Happiness (IE emotional intelligence)

Oppertunism (Masculinity)

Confidence is part of all 3 of these qualities. Status is a result of them.
:up:

1) Confidence

2) Making yourself attractive (by words, looks, etc)

3) Status/Ambition

Honestly I can't really rank them because they all compliment each other to some degree. I say Status/Ambition because if you don't have something people know you by then you better have a burning passion for something in life

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexysuave said:
The dollar has not collapsed. People have been preaching “doom and gloom” for an entire century, the news is always filled with negative sh*t. Look, I know things are not ideal, but let’s not only look at extremes.. we can also talk about global warming, or the Mayans “predictions” or the possibility of some kinda huge meteors hitting us like in the dinosaur years, or maybe the aliens taking over and killing us all, look, we can into all kinds of extremes, but we have to live in the moment.
Inflation right now has seen gas prices and food prices rise. The feds are printing money and devaluating the dollar (quantative easing -- monetizing the debt -- China is complaining that America is already defaulting by devaluating it's dollar, lol! you are all screwed)

Look - before the housing bubble burst and the financial collapse that just occurred that saw millions of Americans lose their jobs, wipe out their savings, the Financial Reserve chair, Ben Banarkie, reassured everyone that home prices would not dip, but would level off. Boy were they wrong. The doom and gloom sayers like Peter Shiff turned out to be right on that one.

Now, America has to BORROW more money to AVOID a default and they are BROADCASTING this to the world? If I had credit card debt I couldn't pay, and I told my creditor they had to increase my line of credit or I would default from the card, what do you think they would do? And Obama is really intending to increase the debt limit and borrow more to avoid this default?

The same people who orchestrated the financial collapse by ensuring derivatives were deregulated or were involved in these investment bank who sold toxic assets are now helping the Obama administration with the latest financial problems of debt now?

The States is divided into ten regional zones, there are FUSION centres that gather information on virtually every American citizen that has been involved in any political campaign, or anything that could link you to something. There are these empty residential centres (i.e. FEMA concentration camps) around lying dormant. This is all contingency for martial law when your dollar collapses, your social order collapses and you all get herded to concentration camps like sheep when total anarchy breaks out.

You can say what you want -- but the ice berg that sunk the Titanic is on the horizon and you all are in a collison course for it. You already got hit once. By the way -- derivatives is still deregulated -- the thing that got us into this mess in the first place.

sexysuave said:
And worse case scenario, if the life totally decides to f*ck me over in every possible way and I am on the street, I know that my parents would always welcome me with open arms, but that’s not my FIRST OPTION!!
From what I see about America -- it looks like life has really f*cked lots of people over - they lost their homes, jobs, savings were wiped out, and live in tents with whole neighbourhoods under foreclosure.

You see the thing is -- you are still attached to the grid - you are not self-sufficient. In this day, the guy that is able to get off the grid, have their own livestock, grow their own food, and have their own energy source, and stockpile on stuff is the real winner...cause once there is another finanical collapse or challenge to the grid, then you are screwed.

sexysuave said:
I’m not gonna disagree with you on the rate of divorces and whether it might be a good idea for some not to get married. BUT, this has nothing to do with staying at home, once again, kind of a silly argument.
2/3rds of divorces are initiated by women for any reason. That means, there is a 60% chance a marriage will fail and it is not the man's fault.

First of all, if you are trying to sell something, (i.e. if you want to get married to a woman you have to move out), you have to be convincing that whatever you are trying to sell has value. Since this is a femi-nazi society where women have all the power in the judicial system in matters of divorce, child custody, alimony, and false charges of rape and domestic abuse, it makes it an extremely risky proposition to get married.

If I were to sell you plane tickets and told you where was a 60% chance the plane you are going to travel on will crash and to sign a waiver so my airline company will not be sued, then would you go and ride this plane?

The Stats speak for themselves.

sexysuave said:
You are NOT eliminating anything, this is just an EXCUSE.
Just like saying you are afraid of flying on a plane that has a 60% chance it will crash is an "excuse"...if that's your mentality, then I guess you are right, that is a GOOD excuse not to go on a plane! But, if you feel that is an "excuse" feel free to go on that plane.