Let's ultra-simplify... What are the top 3 attraction factors?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to condense and consolodate, name the top 3 male attributes that are attractive to women.

In my view:

1) An overall look of style, hygiene and health.
Innate good looks are not that important. If they see that you groom yourself, you're in.

2) An air of confidence.
Needs no explanation. They respond to this on a primal level, but it must be calibrated through experience.

3) Demonstrated leadership qualitites.
This makes you extremely "alpha" in her eyes. Be a leader of men (or be perceived as such) and you will be noticed.

4) I know I said three things, but I must add AMBITION.
Ambition is virtually equivalent to actual money in her eyes. Ambition satisfies her innate need to feel taken care of.
If you don't have money, paint a picture of ambition and your lack of cash will not even be an issue.

Go...

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Status, Looks, Game. Of these, game is the cheapest to develop.

Domo_Arigatoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish i would have read this before i spent all that time reading dozens of posts lol

Gamtiwia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much agree with the OP

1) Looks or some degree of proper grooming, women love men who take care of themselves

2) A quality, achievement or goal that ups your value to women - including but not limited to confidence, a nice car(maybe) or ambition.

3) Social proof / A life - Women like to know that you have things going for you (guess fame would be an example)

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
I would disagree.

The single biggest attribute a woman is susceptible to is a:

Smooth Talker

As a player, it's going to be your bread and butter. When I walk up to a chick and am about to start a conversation with her, my style isn't going to do the talking for me. The car I drive isn't going to "steer" the conversation into a phone number. My "ambition" isn't going to charm her into coming over to my place.

Verbal game without question is what a woman will fall for the hardest. If you have good flow, it's very easy to break down a girl's barrier. Without it, those external factors aren't even going to matter.

sinnerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Just to condense and consolodate, name the top 3 male attributes that are attractive to women.

In my view:

1) An overall look of style, hygiene and health.
Innate good looks are not that important. If they see that you groom yourself, you're in.

2) An air of confidence.
Needs no explanation. They respond to this on a primal level, but it must be calibrated through experience.

3) Demonstrated leadership qualitites.
This makes you extremely "alpha" in her eyes. Be a leader of men (or be perceived as such) and you will be noticed.

4) I know I said three things, but I must add AMBITION.
Ambition is virtually equivalent to actual money in her eyes. Ambition satisfies her innate need to feel taken care of.
If you don't have money, paint a picture of ambition and your lack of cash will not even be an issue.

Go...
agree with the top 4. i'd add 5). Being classy
knowing a bit about history, travelling to exotic places, knowing a foreign language.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread isn't intended to be an agree/disagree thing per se. It's meant to state and consolidate what we as individuals perceive as attractive qualities; Traits or qualities that are worthy of developing.

I would expect each person to have a different focus and to assign priority to different qualities. I created the thread in order to obtain a "cliff notes" reminder of things we can do to better ourselves first and foremost, and secondarily to become more attractive.

Great additional points, Sinnerman.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Confidence through words to attract the girls.
2. Indifference and Ambition to keep the girls.
3. Confidence through body language to f*ck the girlss.

Reaction score
evansblue said:
I would disagree.

The single biggest attribute a woman is susceptible to is a:

Smooth Talker

As a player, it's going to be your bread and butter. When I walk up to a chick and am about to start a conversation with her, my style isn't going to do the talking for me. The car I drive isn't going to "steer" the conversation into a phone number. My "ambition" isn't going to charm her into coming over to my place.

Verbal game without question is what a woman will fall for the hardest. If you have good flow, it's very easy to break down a girl's barrier. Without it, those external factors aren't even going to matter.

Words won't pay her bills, either.

Ever see a hottie answer her cell phone, then "have to go" all of a sudden?

That's her OWNER calling.

Most hot chicks will never admit how they make their money.

To the OP, he and a few others more or less described the CUPID formula from my 1998 work Outfoxing The Foxes, which came up with this:

55 percent looks
20 percent brains (game)
20 percent statuus

"Game" falls under the "brains" umbrella as it is "intelligence specifically applied to seduction."

Looks = status in that she knows if you look good she can pull strings and make you acceptable to her social circle.

Money is only useful with about 20 percent of women ("golddiggers"), but these tend to be very hot. Brains are useful with "minddiggers," many of whom are hot, and just LOVE smart men. Not the ones who SAY they love smart men, but the ones who SHOW it.

One nice thing men have going for them is that everything isn't dependent on looks. With looks, money, or brains (game), a man will find his "groupies" and if he sticks to them, he'll do very well, scoring appaerntly way out of his league.

Ray Gordon
Bettor Off Single: Why Commitment Is A Bad Gamble For Men
http://www.toosmarttofail.com/bos.pdf
FREE!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that brains have become almost a detriment to game. Women have been conditioned by the media to value externals over intelligence.

I think it's true that most men who are above average in intelligence hate spewing game and having to mold his personna around the expectations of some vapid woman who lacks his depth and his quality of character. It's a very real hurdle.

Women want "sexy", and brainy people as a rule lack in that department. There are exceptions to everything I am saying here, but I think that as a general rule, it applies.

I suppose that if intelligence is applied to game, it can work to one's advantage, but many hyper-intelligent men revile the thought of engineering a personna that is not really them.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
1. Confidence through words to attract the girls.
2. Indifference and Ambition to keep the girls.
3. Confidence through body language to f*ck the girlss.
+1 I like this list. 2 key words, confidence AND indifference

Last edited:

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
I think that brains have become almost a detriment to game. Women have been conditioned by the media to value externals over intelligence.

I think it's true that most men who are above average in intelligence hate spewing game and having to mold his personna around the expectations of some vapid woman who lacks his depth and his quality of character. It's a very real hurdle.

Women want "sexy", and brainy people as a rule lack in that department. There are exceptions to everything I am saying here, but I think that as a general rule, it applies.

I suppose that if intelligence is applied to game, it can work to one's advantage, but many hyper-intelligent men revile the thought of engineering a personna that is not really them.

I disagree.
Intelligence is important for game. I read in a study that most men's IQ drops when they're confronted with a beautiful woman. It's the guys whose IQ doesn't drop that she feels attracted to.

The trick is to learn to differentiate between boring trivia and interesting trivia. Women love a man with insight.

If you can teach them something they didn't know -----------> you're a leader.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:

I disagree.
Intelligence is important for game. I read in a study that most men's IQ drops when they're confronted with a beautiful woman. It's the guys whose IQ doesn't drop that she feels attracted to.

The trick is to learn to differentiate between boring trivia and interesting trivia. Women love a man with insight.

If you can teach them something they didn't know -----------> you're a leader.

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
#1 Is your social status: are you at the bar by yourself, or are you with a large group of friends? bigger the group the better. are there other attractive women in your group? the hotter the women the better. are the women in your group showing attraction towards you? (pre-selection) are you the leader of your group? (leader of men) if you convey these things, any random girl in the bar thats not already part of your social circle will assume you have an attractive social lifestyle that she wants to be a part of before she even talks to you, she will have attraction to you before she meets you. she will wonder to herself, who is that guy? you can post up in the same spot and women will approach you all night long. takes a while to build up this kind of social circle using game.

#2 pre-selection: if you are seen at the bar with one or more hot chicks who are showing signs of attraction towards you, any girl you approach should open right up and be an easy close for you. if you are with 2 or more hot chicks, women will open you. can be done going to the bar alone using cold approach game on same night. your attraction game must be tight. when other women see a man with a hot chick on his arm, and can tell that she's attracted to him, women will instanly be intrigued to find out what it is about him that makes him so attractive. even if your not particularly good looking, they think there must be something about him, if he's already got that hot chick, i want to find out more. good game is needed, to score the first hot chick, so on and so forth.

#3 Being "FUN": anyone can do this, be the fun guy at the bar, and not caring what other people think. make jokes, bust balls, flirt with girls, being a goof, singing, dancing, drinking, encompasses a couple of different attractive traits. Confidence, being the leader of your social group, not trying to get laid, sence of humor, and that you are fun and social. you still need to use game to get laid, but this will grab their attention and give you an opportunity to game them.

notice i did not mention anything about looks or money. why? cause it doesnt matter. this is all game. if you can attract a woman in 3-5 mins, you have game. having tight game is everything. game is where it starts, you need game to accomplish all of the above, but you start with the bottom and work your way up.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chamber36 said:
I disagree.
It's a double-sided coin, really. Your points are well-taken, but it might be that it's the guy who really doesn't give a sh!t in the first place that she feels attracted to, and those guys usually aren't the brainiest bunch to grace the earth.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So far, by boiling it down, i've come to these 3.

Awareness (IE social intelligence)

Happiness (IE emotional intelligence)

Oppertunism (Masculinity)

Confidence is part of all 3 of these qualities. Status is a result of them.

BlackMack177

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks, Game, and status

status isn't so much important as the other two. But don't you try and tell me that a good looking man doesn't attract girls as much as a groomed man. Groomed men make themselves look better because they take care of themselves. Every person can go a few points up in looks if they just take care of themselves.

I'm no model, but i've attracted a lot of honeys just from my looks alone. So yes, looks do get in you the door. But from that point on it's all game and status if the chick cares for that sort of thing.

I would have put confidence, but that's all tied into game

but I don't think you can truly simplify this, because women are attracted to so many different things

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
It's a double-sided coin, really. Your points are well-taken, but it might be that it's the guy who really doesn't give a sh!t in the first place that she feels attracted to, and those guys usually aren't the brainiest bunch to grace the earth.
Women are attracted to ignorant guys because they mistake their idiocy for confidence.

Smart guys are simply open to anything people say, and can easily be persuaded of something if they see it as a superior solution.

Women just want men who are confident in their opinion, even it it's wrong.

I think it all comes down to congruence, being true to yourself.
I'm also a very open listener, and it's not really a turnon to women comparing all the pro's and cons of certain ideas. If it turned women on they'd all hit the chess club.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attraction is visual and to a lessor extent auditory. And for the auditory part how you sound and how you say things matters more than the content. All that matters is what the female perceives. Mostly that is visual. Style, looks, confidence and many other things are for the most part percieved visually. All these descriptors, like confidence, smooth talker, style, "game" don't mean anything outside of your appearance. Appearance is broad and is how a woman judges most of the factors. Appearance is your looks, style, confidence, game etc for the most part as far as the female judging you is concerned.You have to pass the looks/appearance test before anything you say will matter or for her to be receptive to you. If you don't, then nothing you do or say will be filtered positively and is mute.

The three top attraction factors simplified are 1. appearance 2. smooth talker (sounding good, outgoing and saying the right things) 3. Wealth/status

We could break those three things down and analyze what is attractive in each and what isn't and what works and what doesn't, but the 3rd factor is pretty self explainatory.

Reaction score
thevilittletroll said:
#1 Is your social status: are you at the bar by yourself, or are you with a large group of friends? bigger the group the better. are there other attractive women in your group? the hotter the women the better. are the women in your group showing attraction towards you? (pre-selection) are you the leader of your group? (leader of men) if you convey these things, any random girl in the bar thats not already part of your social circle will assume you have an attractive social lifestyle that she wants to be a part of before she even talks to you, she will have attraction to you before she meets you. she will wonder to herself, who is that guy? you can post up in the same spot and women will approach you all night long. takes a while to build up this kind of social circle using game.

#2 pre-selection: if you are seen at the bar with one or more hot chicks who are showing signs of attraction towards you, any girl you approach should open right up and be an easy close for you. if you are with 2 or more hot chicks, women will open you. can be done going to the bar alone using cold approach game on same night. your attraction game must be tight. when other women see a man with a hot chick on his arm, and can tell that she's attracted to him, women will instanly be intrigued to find out what it is about him that makes him so attractive. even if your not particularly good looking, they think there must be something about him, if he's already got that hot chick, i want to find out more. good game is needed, to score the first hot chick, so on and so forth.

#3 Being "FUN": anyone can do this, be the fun guy at the bar, and not caring what other people think. make jokes, bust balls, flirt with girls, being a goof, singing, dancing, drinking, encompasses a couple of different attractive traits. Confidence, being the leader of your social group, not trying to get laid, sence of humor, and that you are fun and social. you still need to use game to get laid, but this will grab their attention and give you an opportunity to game them.

notice i did not mention anything about looks or money. why? cause it doesnt matter. this is all game. if you can attract a woman in 3-5 mins, you have game. having tight game is everything. game is where it starts, you need game to accomplish all of the above, but you start with the bottom and work your way up.

1. Bar status is not LIFE STATUS. Most truly high-status men do not even bother with the bar/club scene.

2. Using PIVOTS (my concept from 1998) is great, but this is not the proper way to use them. It's not CONGRUENT. The correct way to use a pivot is to a) take her to a place where YOU hang out but SHE does not (so when she bails it looks like a breakup and she doesn't give her side), and b) you IGNORE every other woman in the place, because why would you be approaching other chicks if the one you have is better?

3. A recent study showed women don't like fun/happy men half as much as we like to think. For sex, they are dead SERIOUS as this is a LIFE CHOICE for them. Do you want a "fun" EMPLOYER at the expense of your paycheck and career? Of course not. CHicks don't either.

To the others who say intelligent men don't like running game, many do not, and that's not a choice. On the other hand, many "intelligent" men have NO CLUE what they are up against. In my youth (20-24), I was an ASPIRING WORLD CHESS CHAMPION ("alpha geek"), had studied MASSAGE and HYPNOSIS, two very complex arts women find FASCIANTING. Only music and poetry seem to work better, but my "psychic gimmicks" (tarot, astrology, etc.) would blow away some geek trying to impress my chick with his intellect or mastery of trivia.

The entire process is called MINDBUILDING, and requires development of all areas of intellect:

1. RAW INTELLIGENCE, or the ability to process information quickly, which is why women like humor, as it demonstrates the ability to think in the abstract. Many men have raw intellect, yet think this is all they need to be "smart." Not even close.

2. CREATIVITY. Also included are talents for the arts (chess, music, poetry, painting, etc.), which demonstrate UNIQUENESS, another trait women like, as you are like a new flavor they have never tried. If you are skilled in something which has always fascinated them (like d/s or hypnosis or even massage), you're IN, no matter how hot she is. I've been doing hypno since age eight. Any man who thinks he can match me by reading a few books is deluding himself. I've also taught women how to hypnotize me, and golddiggers how to hypnotize rich men out of their money. Movie producers combine status and creativity, which is why most wind up marrying and ****ing their leading ladies.

3. WISDOM. Wisdom is accumulated knowledge put in its proper context. This gives women SHORTCUTS they can use by asking you questions rather than hunting the answer down and learning the hard way.

So few men haev every area of "brains" covered that they think they are losing women to some "alpha jerk," but in reality, it's a beta like ME (or what I used to be) who has them hooked, dominated, or even mind-controlled. Just like they want the BEST in money or looks, a minddigger has the same standard for brains, and with this type of chick, the man's looks mean next to NOTHING. In 1987, at the World Open, I bagged a twenty-six year-old SHB (9+) whose college-professor, twice-her-age boyfriend thought a stupid warmup tournament was more important than his chick. Swiped her right from him.

Ray Gordon
Bettor Off Single: Why Commitment Is A Bad Gamble For Men
http://www.toosmarttofail.com/bos.pdf
FREE!!