Let's put the Alpha argument to bed

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
Alpha-Malenisim

Alpha males tend to have a poorly developed frontal lobe (front part of the brain), this allows more freedom to the animal side of the brain. The animal part of our brain that controls our survival instinct, hunger, aggression etc it gives the characteristics required by an Alpha. When the frontal lobe is less developed the animal side has a lot more control over the person, in times of stress or fear the animal side sends out strong signals and the frontal lobe cannot block them so rational thought dissipates, instinct takes over. This is true today but however it doesn’t apply as strongly today as it did when we were cave men.

The modern alpha

Look at James Bond he is an Alpha male but he doesn’t act out of rage, he is more reserved.

In the modern civilized world of today there is no place for the traditional alpha, they are now in prisons and/or are shunned from society. Society doesn’t let them take control anymore so their alpha male status is all but gone. To balance things out a new breed of Alpha has taken over, this alpha uses brains rather than brawn but is he absolutely has to he is confident that he can come out on top of a fight.

The new breed of alpha is charming, funny and likable but he also has some of the traits of the traditional alpha fearlessness, willingness, lack of conscience and balls. An alpha needs to have a lack of conscience he can’t be caring what other people think, feel or have to go through. Lack of cinscience is a trait that you cannot develop.

The alpha misconception

I could write a 100 page thesis on what a modern alpha is but I’m not going to. It can all be summed up in a few sentences so let’s put this whole Alpha argument to rest right here and now:

-If you have to read a book to become an alpha then you are not an alpha and you never will be.

-If you question whether you’re and alpha or not then you are NOT

The truth is people are born alphas, you can implement some of the traits of an Alpha and be very successful in life, you might even dominate most people but to be a true alpha you have to simply be born with it.

So don't bother trying to be an alpha because it is a pointless goal, instead try to cultivate that traits that women find attractive in a man and don't worry so much about domianting other men.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I didnt even bother to read your post... BECAUSE the whole frontal lobe is bull****.. for example Julies Cessar who is a BIG TIME ALPHA MALE (i.e. talk about killing people and making them believe what you think is right,,i.e. rome) is actually among the top Genieses EVER... his IQ is around 185 or so....

and its NURTURE over NATURE... so you CAN become an alpha...

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Man having a poorly developed frontal lobe does not make you stupid by any measure, frontal lobe controls conscience and morals among other things.

So you might want to look into things before you criticize, ok?

I would think to get accurate I.Q results you would need to accomplish the test so how can you test a dead man’s I.Q? That would be interesting to know (I’m not being sarcastic I really want to know).

That Guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, and i mean personally, I think it takes a huge schlong to be alpha. Truly, i mean like the size of wiscounsin huge. That's how I get girls. I whip it out, hit them over the head with it and drag them to my cave like any other alpha does. Isn't this what you do DJXNature?

Mitch_Mustain

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am an alpha male in just about most of my interactions with a group of people. I never really thought about it until I read "The Venusian Arts handbook and on it he goes into details about how a person of high status carries themselves and I basically have been doing this sh*t since I was a little kid. I dont know but I believe that an alpha male doesnt have anything to prove or to give or show in turn he is naturally the center of attention and curiosity. Why? because I'm not desperate or needy of attention, in fact I loathe it. But because I like to socialize and have the gift of gab and a reputation, it gives me more value but it doesn necessarily mean it gives me a free ticket to any p*ssy i want. maybe back in the day it would but not now.

In my opinion an alpha male is the one who doesnt have put forth much effort into what he does and a true alpha males tends to be good at just about everything. I'm good at sports, I can play guitar like a riot, I constantly crack people up because of my wit, I come across as charming, I dress better than everyone I hang out with, Ive been told I carry myself with a grace, Ive been told to be charismatic and inspiring....still being an alpha male only scratches the surface of the overall picture.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Mitch_Mustain said:
I am an alpha male in just about most of my interactions with a group of people. I never really thought about it until I read "The Venusian Arts handbook and on it he goes into details about how a person of high status carries themselves and I basically have been doing this sh*t since I was a little kid. I dont know but I believe that an alpha male doesnt have anything to prove or to give or show in turn he is naturally the center of attention and curiosity. Why? because I'm not desperate or needy of attention, in fact I loathe it. But because I like to socialize and have the gift of gab and a reputation, it gives me more value but it doesn necessarily mean it gives me a free ticket to any p*ssy i want. maybe back in the day it would but not now.

In my opinion an alpha male is the one who doesnt have put forth much effort into what he does and a true alpha males tends to be good at just about everything. I'm good at sports, I can play guitar like a riot, I constantly crack people up because of my wit, I come across as charming, I dress better than everyone I hang out with, Ive been told I carry myself with a grace, Ive been told to be charismatic and inspiring....still being an alpha male only scratches the surface of the overall picture.
Right...... Well when you finish admiring yourself and you actually read my post you will notice that all I am saying is that a person cannot become an Alpha they are either born with it or not.

I don't know why you feel the need to tell us that you are an alpha, why is that anyway?

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
You sound pretty stuck on yourself there Mitch. Self-absorbed at all? Well...

Good! That's part of being alpha. They don't really care much for anyone else or their opinions, and they put themselves first in just about everything. I think that's a bit to the extreme, so I play it down a little.

Btw, if Mitch is your real name, then we have the same name. woot.

Mitch_Mustain

Don Juan
Reaction score
you say I'm self absorbed and self centered, well bingo after being in such denial over it I recently have had to come to terms that I am conceited and I've gone through so much crazy sh*t in my life that i like myself a lot. i love myself but although in that post earlier I might have come across as a real *******, I'm not really like that, Im easily influenced by good ideas. I dont always have to be right.

But I believe we have to be somewhat self absorbed to show others that we are not weak. I dont like to feel inadequate about myself...and here I go again talking about myself huh? ha ha:rock:

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a delicate balance. You can't be so humble that you downright deny any compliment thrown your way, but you also can't be so into yourself that you just bore others with your personal triumphs.

Be proud of yourself and who you are. Its all self-esteem. Don't be humble, and don't be arrogant, but somewhere in the middle. Confident. ^_^

Reaction score
That Guy said:
Personally, and i mean personally, I think it takes a huge schlong to be alpha. Truly, i mean like the size of wiscounsin huge. That's how I get girls. I whip it out, hit them over the head with it and drag them to my cave like any other alpha does. Isn't this what you do DJXNature?
No I use my club :trouble: :)

That Guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
[The alpha misconception

I could write a 100 page thesis on what a modern alpha is but I’m not going to. It can all be summed up in a few sentences so let’s put this whole Alpha argument to rest right here and now:

-If you have to read a book to become an alpha then you are not an alpha and you never will be.

-If you question whether you’re and alpha or not then you are NOT

The truth is people are born Alphas, you can implement some of the traits of an Alpha and be very successful in life, you might even dominate most people but to be a true alpha you have to simply be born with it.
Ohhhhhh I see, the "alpha gene", right!! The gene that makes you dominant and powerful. The gene that makes you a ladies man. The gene that gives you a winning edge in life. Yeah, the gene that doesen't really exist, I hear ya.

Let me get this straight, people "can implement some of the traits of an Alpha and be very successful in life, you might even dominate most people but to be a true alpha you have to simply be born with it."

But being dominant, successful in life, is something tottally different from being alpha, OK, that's good.

So, in your logic, I "have to be born an electrician. Sure, you can learn how to wire and stuff, and you may even become successful but to be truley an electrician, one simply has to be born one."

S.hut the f.uck up. We are f.uckin hominids. Do you know what that is????? Go f.ucking look it up if you don't, instead of posting such l.oser ass s.hit like this.

Because you didn't know, let me educate you. Something you may not fully believe, because you weren't "born with it" but try to play along. In every hominid species there is a social order. One that depicts an individual to make decisions in the group, defend the group, and f.uck all the women in the group. You know what we call this hominid? THE F.UCKING ALPHA MALE. And it just so happens that every male has the capacity to be the alpha male. In gorillias if the alpha male dies then a younger male will step up, gain some 200lbs or so and become physically bigger, stronger, more aggressive, and attractive to the females. But wait, what caused this change???? Just a little pressure, pressure to the point were he has to become the alpha or the group may dwindle away, get lost, die, and have his chances for kids diminish. That kind of pressure releases alot of testosteron and all the "alpha" traits come out of him, mentally and physically. I swear I read an identical post somewhere in the tips section. Then this hominid is transformed physically and mentally. He now is "the alpha" Now with humans we live in a vastly bigger group then gorillas, but the same traits are in us as well since we are both hominids and share the same social structures in our brains. Humans would do the exact same thing based on evolution but our social brains and society don't match up.Plus society f.ucks you up even more if you arent alpha already and it becomes increasingly harder to get there. So while your waiting for the alpha to die, probably someone who is a jock and s.hit and will f.uck your girl. But the same genes are inside of us and with a bit of pressure and testosteron the alpha will come out as well. If I find the post that says this stuff it I will link it. I think Pook said it, I dont know.

So at the end, I apologize. You ARE RIGHT.You have to be born with it.But luckily we all are.It's just too bad that while some guys are raised to be more alphaish and the people not raised to be alphaish are just instinctavly waiting for the alphas to die to get their chance.But you can still become alpha with pressure and testosteron.But more then likely people won't because this kind of pressure is never exerted on us.It's never life or death.

So please dont give out dumbass information to people because their to much of a b1tch to handle the change.It makes you look dumb.Just a thought.

DonJuanByNature said:
No I use my club :trouble: :)
Well just as effective anyway.

Don't you just hate,.......That Guy?

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
See the difference between us and apes is that our frontal lobe is bigger and more complex. The frontal lobe gives us emotion and morals since we have highly developed frontal lobes it somewhat diminishes some of our abilities to be dominant over others. Scientific studies show that people that are considered alpha makes have less brain activity in their frontal lobe. This allows the animal side of the brain the one predominant in all of the animal kingdom to take control.

This animal side gives the edge that a true alpha male needs, while you can develop most of the traits of an alpha male and you can get the look, you can exert your control over people but if you lack that particular inactivity in your frontal lobe you’re not really an alpha male. You are the Alpha in your group, you are the alpha in your situation but when you come face to face with an alpha that is controlled by the animal side of the brain you will back down.

I actually studied the social structure of Gorillas, the Alpha make silverback is charged with protecting the group. He does everything in his power to protect the group and he keeps everything in order. Every once in a while another Alpha is born and when he grows up he will fight the old tired Alpha for dominance. If he wins the fight he becomes the new leader, if the Alpha dies then the second in command will take his place. The Gorilla doesn’t put on weight and develop any new skills he is just the second most powerful in the group and he takes control when the most powerful one dies.

You cannot fairly compare alpha males of the animal kingdom to those of humans. Our alpha is a completely different thing because we are self aware and we have a completely different social structure than any animal species. You can learn to be very confident, very charming and have 9/10 of the traits of a true alpha and you can be an alpha in most situations but you are still not a true a Alpha.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it matter? Being alpha 9/10 of the time is good enough. You can't win them all anyway, so that extra 1/10 is moot. Sorry to crush your whole study and such with like.... 3 sentences. Good work though, sounds like you really thought it out. ^_^

Hawke

Don Juan
Reaction score
So an Alpha male is determined mainly due to the fact he's an evolutionary throw back? lol, then you can definately count me as a fake Alpha then. I'd rather have the 9/10 traits of an Alpha and be able to CHOOSE when to listen and engage my animal side than to be controlled by it.

Besides just like someone has said here, Alpha's are replaced all the time in the animal kingdom, and in social circles in humans. It all comes down to how that individual animal is brought up, circumstances in the environment and if it's ready to step up to the challenge. Animals are more controlled by reactionary factors and so are usually unable to change into Alpha's for the most part... humans are different and we can LEARN to change. That's why we are the dominant species, no other reason.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
Does it matter? Being alpha 9/10 of the time is good enough. You can't win them all anyway, so that extra 1/10 is moot. Sorry to crush your whole study and such with like.... 3 sentences. Good work though, sounds like you really thought it out. ^_^
Who said 9/10 times? I said you can have 9/10 traits but you will lack the most important of all.

"Hawke"

I know we can LEARN to change there is no bigger advocate for change on this site than me, I am just saying you can't become and Alpha male because it’s more than just personality it’s how your brain is formed. Having a less developed frontal lobe is not an evolutionary throw back in layman’s terms it’s just being wired differently.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9/10 of the time, 9/10 of the traits... its the same difference man. Don't get caught up in semantics, the message is what counts.

Even if what you say is totally true, so what? We should all just give up cuz we can't be "true" alphas? Screw that. That's like giving up cuz you weren't born with amazing good looks. Its a defeatist attitude and you should stop talking about it.

If you're such an advocate for change, how about you change your stars? Don't let your genetics and size of some lobe decide if you succeed with women. F*** genetics. I'm gonna make what I ended up with work.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
9/10 of the time, 9/10 of the traits... its the same difference man. Don't get caught up in semantics, the message is what counts.

Even if what you say is totally true, so what? We should all just give up cuz we can't be "true" alphas? Screw that. That's like giving up cuz you weren't born with amazing good looks. Its a defeatist attitude and you should stop talking about it.

If you're such an advocate for change, how about you change your stars? Don't let your genetics and size of some lobe decide if you succeed with women. F*** genetics. I'm gonna make what I ended up with work.
I don't think you understand my post, I'm not suggesting giving up on women and I am not suggestion that genetics be an excuse for not succeeding with women. I am saying get the Alpha misconception out of your head, you don't need to be an Alpha and you can’t. People waste so much time concentrating on this Alpha bullsh*t that they don’t spend time on what’s truly important. Then when they get AMOGED they almost cry, you got some guy posting how to be an ALPHA every week up here, it’s ridiculous.

Concentrate on changing yourself not becoming an Alpha because it just another illusion set up by dating gurus.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll agree with that. You're making sense now! See what a little BS can do?

The whole Alpha Male idea, the way its being tossed around nowadays, its just another excuse for AFCs to use. "I can't get girls unless I'm the alpha!" "Girls only go for alphas, so I need help guys!" Its a crutch, just like everything else. Before this it was "I can't be a jerk, its against my morals!" and before that, "I feel like I'm lying to myself, trying to change the way I act!" and before that, "These techniques make me feel like I'm tricking the girl into liking me!". They'll use any excuse they can find to not have to step up, be a man, and handle their business. Its sick, really.

If you don't wanna change, if you don't wanna take the risk, then leave. Stay in your little comfort zone all your life. More girls for me. Sh!t.

Hawke

Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
Who said 9/10 times? I said you can have 9/10 traits but you will lack the most important of all.

"Hawke"

I know we can LEARN to change there is no bigger advocate for change on this site than me, I am just saying you can't become and Alpha male because it’s more than just personality it’s how your brain is formed. Having a less developed frontal lobe is not an evolutionary throw back in layman’s terms it’s just being wired differently.
And i hear what your saying, trust me all your advice and words so far that i've read i agree with 100%. You know your stuff, and for the most part i'd not even speak because what i know doesn't compare...

But in this case this i have to say something, and to say that as much as our physical make up has an effect on our behaviour, so does our psychological.

You know the animal kingdom, you've studied gorilla's, and so i'm sure you know that the human species past alpha's were most probably what we would call AFC like in nature. Caring, kind, etc, mainly the reason why we feel compassion and have the emotion empathy. But that was long ago, and you are aware of how we now are guided by our minds and intelligence. You recognise that when you look at what an Alpha is it is the one who provides the group with all it's most basic desires; food, shelter, leadership, protection, etc.

An alpha will always exist in any group because we are heard like in nature, we like to be guided. Want to deny that? It's easily proven by just looking out the window. So whoever in any group provides the most basic needs becomes the alpha, who ever does that the best is the alpha... it's no more complicated than that. Anyone has the potential to be an alpha, but like all things in life there will always be someone better at it than you, and so you aren't the alpha when compared to them. It will always come down to that, the challenge and what skills you have. The theory you state is just one way to demonstrate those skills, but it's not the only way.